BB200: Ariana #1 (2x), H100: Mood #1 (4x)

Azulito

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aribiotch

• Jude

• idkwiam

• OrgVisual

• ATRL Moderator

Great to see that it's doing really well :clap3: 

littlebodybigheart
45 minutes ago, Jude said:

Billboard themselves already stated Ariana's numbers are impressive with the new rule. I rather believe them than a random atrl user like you. Xoxo. 

lol ok so why are you quoting me then? i’m confused

45 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

Lol if consumption is consumption then the argument of sales is irrelevant. Everybody streams now and the fact that she had the 2nd best streaming week for a female artist this year is enough said alone.

Don’t get it twisted, sales is the least method of consumption of music by the population , streaming is the MOST. That is the true indication of consumption sweetie. But yet sales is still the metric that most impacts the billboard 200’s factorization of tea+sea. Despite statistics showing differ.

And unlike Ariana these next major artists release are not streaming Titans so they really finnah get exposed...see you in a few weeks sweetie!

it’s not just sales. 256k units of the album were consumed as a whole in 2 weeks which is horrible regardless of how you spin it. some artists are pulling those numbers first week off of itunes alone :rip: so for the way y’all be amping her up on here, more was expected...that’s all!

6 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

lol ok so why are you quoting me then? i’m confused

it’s not just sales. 256k units of the album were consumed as a whole in 2 weeks which is horrible regardless of how you spin it. some artists are pulling those numbers first week off of itunes alone :rip: so for the way y’all be amping her up on here, more was expected...that’s all!

Yea I’m not arguing with you anymore cuz I’m not finnah keep repeating myself. Anyways, at the end of the day, 2 weeks at #1, haters like you can “spin” it however you want to but nobody gives af if it sold 256k in two weeks and nobody will 2 years from now. People will mention positions as a  #1 multi week album, not how much it sold in that span sksksksk. Y’all are so knit picky about sh*t no one gives af about but quiet on everything else. 
thank u next.

Edited by Aribiotch

1 hour ago, littlebodybigheart said:

her pure sales have always sucked. bundles don’t got nothing to do with this lol. 256k week 2 is a bad number however you try to spin it. and after the low first week, a 50% drop in sales is wild.

This!!! People are celebrating that it didn't have big drop when it didn't have big first week sales in first place to drop with :toofunny2:

It didn't even sell 100k+ second week and people acting like she did biggest second week sales of the year here :toofunny2:

And users here saying bundles!!! when she did 200k SEA in 2 weeks. Bad numbers... Will Positions even surpass TUN's first week in a month... :celestial5:

Edited by Artistofthedecade

Folklore returns to Top 10 wheew :clap3:

8 weeks a #1 (4x longer) :clap3:

1.8M SPS so far :clap3:

Queen behavior :clap3:

The most successful flop :clap3:

No TTH residency :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

See! This is prime example of why I don’t fw y’all. A thread praising Ariana and her accomplishments and yall come out of nowhere with this bs. This couldn’t been posted in the folklore thread or Taylor base? But yet you came in a thread praising Ariana to post this? It honestly makes you look even more embarrassing and cringe. Consider yourself reported for not being on topic. Thank u next. 

6 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

This!!! People are celebrating that it didn't have big drop when it didn't have big first week sales in first place to drop with :toofunny2:

It didn't even sell 100k+ second week and people acting like she did biggest second week sales of the year here :toofunny2:

And users here saying bundles!!! when she did 200k SEA in 2 weeks. Bad numbers... Will Positions even surpass TUN's first week in a month... :celestial5:

I guess we will see, it’s already showing more longevity in streaming than the biggest release this year. So keep hating :bibliahh:

Just now, Aribiotch said:

See! This is prime example of why I don’t fw y’all. A thread praising Ariana and her accomplishments and yall come out of nowhere with this bs. This couldn’t been posted in the folklore thread or Taylor base? But yet you came in a thread praising Ariana to post this? It honestly makes you look even more embarrassing and cringe. Consider yourself reported for not being on topic. Thank u next. 

This is Billboard thread on Chart section. Not Ariana thread. Are you new here? Embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Coklek92 said:

This is Billboard thread on Chart section. Not Ariana thread. Are you new here? Embarrassing.

Does it look like I give af? You did the most by posting that bs when the topic is Ariana #1 2X. You knew wtf you were doing. 

9 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

Queen:clap3:

1 minute ago, Aribiotch said:

Does it look like I give af? You did the most by posting that bs when the topic is Ariana #1 2X. You knew wtf you were doing. 

This is Billboard thread not Ariana. Throw your tantrum in based section or I guess the mods should ban you in this thread. 

16 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Well it held miles better than Rare (40k second week I believe?), Manic, Chromatica, and more "big" female releases this year, so I'd say it's doing pretty well in comparison :foxaylove2:

2 weeks at #1, go Ari. Even when she loses, she still wins!

Edited by cityfolk

folklore is returning to Top 10. Vinyl is coming.:clap3:

Hopefully the album will spend longer in Top 10 than Lover :clap3:

Ariana run pop.!!! 

25 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

This is the Billboard chart thread for this week, not a solo Ari thread, have you never visited one of these? What exactly is your problem lmao

31 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

They hate to see it :clap3:

33 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

I guess we will see, it’s already showing more longevity in streaming than the biggest release this year. So keep hating :bibliahh:

Longevity by... Drops in percentage? 

So if an album does 70k-60k-50k-40k-30k, you would say it has more longevity than Positions or even bigger at this matter? 

Longevity doesn't mean so much when number are low. What matter in the end is total consumption. It is what it is. :celestial5:

30 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

Well it held miles better than Rare (40k second week I believe?), Manic, Chromatica, and more "big" female releases this year, so I'd say it's doing pretty well in comparison :foxaylove2:

2 weeks at #1, go Ari. Even when she loses, she still wins!

the standards are too high for Ariana i'm afraid :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Longevity by... Drops in percentage? 

So if an album does 70k-60k-50k-40k-30k, you would say it has more longevity than Positions or even bigger at this matter? 

Longevity doesn't mean so much when number are low. What matter in the end is total consumption. It is what it is. :celestial5:

it's already 2 weeks at #1, which most female albums failed to achieve (except from Taylor), so I'd say that's enough longevity for today :clap3:

A flop they said! :bibliahh:

Also some swifties are so petty like wow :rip:

I guess this is her Rated R/4 era (a subpar start but better longevity than expected) :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.