BB200: Ariana #1 (2x), H100: Mood #1 (4x)

Azulito

3 songs smashing simultaneously + her second week dropping only 53%

those people who prematurely celebrated this as her "witness" must be fuming

OurKdMn.gif

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aribiotch

• Jude

• idkwiam

• OrgVisual

2 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

The Queen of streaming wbk! 

Always is wbk :fan:

ATRL thought lol 
ATRL promised me a freefall plsss. Where are all those users that were clogging up the debut week thread???? When will OAHs ever learn?? They keep getting clocked again and again. 

QUEEN OF LONGEVITY THERE'S NO OTHER LIKE HER :nicole:KEEP YOUR FOOT ON THEIR NECK QUEEN :jonny6:

Funny how last week's BB thread first page were full of OAHs but they're nowhere to be seen this week. I wonder why? :eek:

OT: 2nd week at #1. Not everyone has an album like that! :clap3:

This performance is expected, given the crazy playlisting that she got.

littlebodybigheart

256k after 2 weeks though :rip: hopefully it’ll reach her previous album’s first week by next month!

Edited by littlebodybigheart

where are all of the girls who were wagging their tails to push the flop narrative?

it's crickets when she keeps winning huh

OurKdMn.gif

2 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

256k after 2 weeks though :rip: hopefully it’ll reach her previous album’s first week by next month!

You fail to realize this is the first album by a major artist since the new rule change. Billboard has released multiple articles stating that her numbers are impressive with the installment of it. Please

2 minutes ago, Da Barbie said:

where are all of the girls who were wagging their tails to push the flop narrative?

it's crickets when she keeps winning huh

OurKdMn.gif

Just like they were quiet when positions (single) debuted at 1 and she extended her record. It was crickets :bibliahh:

littlebodybigheart
Just now, Aribiotch said:

You fail to realize this is the first album by a major artist since the new rule change. Billboard has released multiple articles stating that her numbers are impressive with the installment of it. Please

her pure sales have always sucked. bundles don’t got nothing to do with this lol. 256k week 2 is a bad number however you try to spin it. and after the low first week, a 50% drop in sales is wild.

7 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

her pure sales have always sucked. bundles don’t got nothing to do with this lol. 256k week 2 is a bad number however you try to spin it. and after the low first week, a 50% drop in sales is wild.

how? If you read the article, which I’m pretty sure you didn’t, it actually called out albums like chromatica and changes that relied on tour bundles to increase album sales, saying Ariana didn’t need that. Their words not mine.....

But Like I said, there are a few major artists releasing over the course of the next few weeks and we can come back to this conversation then...

littlebodybigheart
2 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

how? If you read the article, which I’m pretty sure you didn’t, it actually called out albums like chromatica and changes that relied on tour bundles to increase album sales, saying Ariana didn’t need that. Their words not mine.....

But Like I said, there are a few major artists releasing over the course of the next few weeks and we can come back to this conversation then...

lol. i mean, consumption is consumption regardless of anything. she pulled out all the stops with signed albums, multiple covers, etc etc and everybody in here was yelling that those are “gimmicks” so even if bundles weren’t counted, it’s not like she hasn’t tried to unsuccessfully increase the pure sales.

i’m pretty sure by week 2, “major” artists are gonna be way above 256k. lol. but we can revisit it when it does happen!

Taylor Swift’s Folklore jumps 27-10 (29,000; up 52%). The set sold 14,000 copies across all formats for the week (up 309%), with vinyl albums comprising 9,000 of that sum. 

Queen!!!

14 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

lol. i mean, consumption is consumption regardless of anything. she pulled out all the stops with signed albums, multiple covers, etc etc and everybody in here was yelling that those are “gimmicks” so even if bundles weren’t counted, it’s not like she hasn’t tried to unsuccessfully increase the pure sales.

i’m pretty sure by week 2, “major” artists are gonna be way above 256k. lol. but we can revisit it when it does happen!

Billboard themselves already stated Ariana's numbers are impressive with the new rule. I rather believe them than a random atrl user like you. Xoxo. 

Edited by Jude

1 hour ago, Jude said:

Don't have the exact numbers but as per HDD Witness 2nd week was 26k with tour bundles (190k first week with tour bundles too). 

Sorry i meant each SPS total for Ariana albums. 

4 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

Lol if consumption is consumption then the argument of sales is irrelevant. Everybody streams now and the fact that she had the 2nd best streaming week for a female artist this year is enough said alone.

Don’t get it twisted, sales is the least method of consumption of music by the population , streaming is the MOST. That is the true indication of consumption sweetie. But yet sales is still the metric that most impacts the billboard 200’s factorization of tea+sea. Despite statistics showing differ.

And unlike Ariana these next major artists release are not streaming Titans so they really finnah get exposed...see you in a few weeks sweetie!

1 minute ago, Aribiotch said:

Lol if consumption is consumption then the argument of sales is irrelevant. Everybody streams now and the fact that she had the 2nd best streaming week for a female artist this year is enough said alone.

Don’t get it twisted, sales is the least method of consumption of music by the population , streaming is the MOST. That is the true indication of consumption sweetie. But yet sales is still the metric that most impacts the billboard 200’s factorization of tea+sea. Despite statistics showing differ.

And unlike Ariana these next major artists release are not streaming Titans so they really finnah get exposed...see you in a few weeks sweetie!

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.