ATRL's Deal or No Deal • & The Winner Is...

Lucky#17

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lucky#17

• Henry

• Queen Conchita

• miguel

After opening 6cases, the banker is offering you...

Spoiler

$104,799!

DEAL or NO DEAL?

Since it's only Round1, you do not have the option to present a counter offer to the banker just yet. Should you say "NO DEAL", you'll be opening up 5cases next round (which I've already got the list for unless you'd like to change your picks).

(I just noticed I screwed up & the Case6 from the last round was supposed to be Case16 - Case6 was supposed to be for THIS round but now I'm doing Case16, I hope that's alright with you but let me know if it's a problem)

CASE26 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$400,000!

CASE19 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$1,000,000!

oh no!

CASE10 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$100!

CASE16 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$50,000!

CASE4 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$750,000!

Your board now looks like this:

Spoiler

6IzmuRz.png

Please standby as the banker calculates your offer.

that .01 dream getting closer omg

After opening 5cases, the banker is offering you...

Spoiler

$43,317!

DEAL or NO DEAL?

You are now allowed to counter the banker's offer. You may only do this ONCE in your game, so if you decide to go for it, make sure the counter offer is wise. Should you say "NO DEAL", you'll be opening up 4cases next round (which I've already got the list for unless you'd like to change your picks).

1 minute ago, qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq said:

that .01 dream getting closer omg

I think I mentioned it earlier, but the higher the amount of money you win the better! The $0.01 would be the lowest/worst score you could get.

Just now, Lucky#17 said:

I think I mentioned it earlier, but the higher the amount of money you win the better! The $0.01 would be the lowest/worst score you could get.

si

CASE20 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$300,000!

CASE11 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$25!

CASE8 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$25,000!

CASE5 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$750!

Spoiler

rfLqrFm.png

After opening 4cases, the banker is offering you...

Spoiler

$40,529!

DEAL or NO DEAL?

You are now allowed to counter the banker's offer. You may only do this ONCE in your game, so if you decide to go for it, make sure the counter offer is wise. Should you say "NO DEAL", you'll be opening up 3cases next round (which I've already got the list for unless you'd like to change your picks).

no deal

i couldnt find anymore no deal pics so ye

CASE1 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$10!

CASE2 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$500!

CASE12 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$50!

Spoiler

fSA1sUL.png

After opening 3cases, the banker is offering you...

Spoiler

$58,685!

DEAL or NO DEAL?

You are now allowed to counter the banker's offer. You may only do this ONCE in your game, so if you decide to go for it, make sure the counter offer is wise. Should you say "NO DEAL", you'll be opening up 2cases next round (which I've already got the list for unless you'd like to change your picks).

CASE9 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$200!

CASE13 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$100,000 + "SECOND COUNTER OFFER" POWER!

The "Second Counter Offer" power would've allowed you to have TWO counter offers for the banker instead of just one in the future power-activated round.

ONE power remains.

Spoiler

92093Z0.png

After opening 2cases, the banker is offering you...

Spoiler

$67,730!

DEAL or NO DEAL?

You are now allowed to counter the banker's offer. You may only do this ONCE in your game, so if you decide to go for it, make sure the counter offer is wise. Should you say "NO DEAL", you'll be opening up 1cases next round (which I've already got the list for unless you'd like to change your picks).

CASE22 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$0.01!

Spoiler

Xi8qK4H.png

After opening 1case, the banker is offering you...

Spoiler

$83,283!

DEAL or NO DEAL?

You are now allowed to counter the banker's offer. You may only do this ONCE in your game, so if you decide to go for it, make sure the counter offer is wise. Should you say "NO DEAL", you'll be opening up 1case next round (which I've already got the list for unless you'd like to change your picks).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just now, qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAL

CASE15 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$500,000!

Spoiler

SLfZSgr.png

After opening 1case, the banker is offering you...

Spoiler

$498!

DEAL or NO DEAL?

You are now allowed to counter the banker's offer. You may only do this ONCE in your game, so if you decide to go for it, make sure the counter offer is wise. Should you say "NO DEAL", you'll be opening up 1case next round (which I've already got the list for unless you'd like to change your picks).

Congratulations qx26, you've won

Spoiler

$498! This is enough to have you advance to Round2!

Now, let's see if you'd made a good deal...

CASE7 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$1,000!

CASE24 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$300!

& CASE25 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$400 + "DEAL BREAKER" POWER!

The "Deal Breaker" power would've allowed you to go back & accept a deal you just declined if you open a case in the new round that you think will lower your next offer. This power could've only been used when you had to select 1case to open in that upcoming power-activated round.

You were not able to have a last pick in attempts to gain this power since you took a deal with only 3cases remaining aside from yours.

MEANING CASE17, YOUR CASE, CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$5! Congrats - you made a great deal!

Round1 Results coming momentarily as well as Round2 announcement.

ROUND1 RESULTS + SPREADSHEET!

kBGKanm.png

Unfortunately, we must say goodbye to @touya kinomoto@Jay-Zicario & @Rence. Thanks so much for signing up - I really hope you enjoyed yourselves & another thanks for baring with me as I got accustomed to the posting, etc.!

A couple of notes:

1. I’d sent a few of the earlier players their random.org screenshots for their games vis Discord but had forgotten to keep up with it. I still have everyone’s saved, so if you’d like to see your screenshot, shoot me a message! [I DO NOT PICK THE CASE AMOUNTS; EVERYTHING IS RANDOM.ORG’d]

2. While I initially thought the formula I’d drawn up was nice, a) the first offers were way too high, as much as I do like high first offers, b) the banker would lowball a bit too much towards the end & c) there clearly needed to be more room for counter-offers to be accepted. I’ve drafted up a new formula in response to these issues — it’s been sent via Discord to the lovely @Hug!

3. Initially I was only going to give everyone the opportunity in their own games to earn a power in Round1, but since somehow all these LOW cases were chosen but not a SINGLE power was won (fff!!!), I’m going to need to create more opportunities, so every round until that “power-activated round” will have opportunities for you guys to earn powers.

ROUND2: DOUBLED UP

Twelve of you remain… and well, look at that, a nice even number! Get ready to boost those communication skills, ‘cause for this round, all of you will be partnered up and competing as pairs! Here are the pairs:

The pairs were determined by pairing the #1 scorer from last round with the #12 scorer, the #2 scorer with the #11 scorer & so on (any ties were determined by alphabetical order). You can refer to the spreadsheet linked to double-check these results.

I’d thought about introducing this round later on but I figured “Why not have them switch how they play before they’d even gotten used to it?” as it’s much more fun. The way you will be selecting cases & determining offers will be quite different. Here are the instructions:

Spoiler

Selecting Your Case:

You both will have 8minutes from the time I post the 26cases to agree on a case. If you cannot agree on a case, I will select one for you at random.
*NOTE: WHOEVER confirms the case selection will be "Player1" (keep reading for clarification)

Offers:

You both will have 4minutes to decide whether to accept an offer (“DEAL”) or decline an offer (“NO DEAL”). If you choose to counter but need time to establish a wise counter, let me know — you will have 4minutes ADDITIONAL to come up with the counter offer & ANOTHER 4minutes to accept/decline once the counter offer is returned. 

If you cannot agree on whether to take a deal or not or on a counter offer within any of these time limits, you will automatically accept and forfeit 50% of the banker’s offer. (ex: if you were offered $100,000, you will finish with $50,000)

Round1 / Opening 6cases:

Player1 will post 3cases to open; Player2 will post 3cases to open AFTER Player1 posts.

Round2 / Opening 5cases:

Player2 will post 3cases to open; Player1 will post 2cases to open AFTER Player2 posts.

Round3 / Opening 4cases:

Player1 will post 2cases to open; Player2 will post 2cases to open AFTER Player1 posts.

Round4 / Opening 3cases:

Player1 will post 2cases to open; Player2 will post 1case to open AFTER Player1 posts.

Round5 / Opening 2cases:

Player2 will post 1case to open; Player1 will post 1case to open AFTER Player2 posts.

Round6 / Opening 1case:

Player2 will post 1case to open.

Round7 / Opening 1case:

Player1 will post 1case to open.

Round8 / Opening 1case:

Player2 will post 1case to open.

Round9 / Opening 1case:

Player1 will post 1case to open.

Round10 / To Swap or Not:

You both will have 5minutes to determine whether you want to swap your case, or keep your case. If you cannot agree, you will automatically keep your case and finish with whatever amount is in it.

The pair (BOTH players) who score the lowest together will be eliminated.

You guys can communicate however you need to — Discord, Chatzy, ATRL PMs (with this server though?), etc. (hell even IN the thread, we love entertainment). As long as you’re giving what’s needed clearly, then it’s all good!

And SINCE we’re “doubled up” this round… BOTH the $0.01 + the $1million will be DOUBLED on the board in everyone’s game, giving you TWO chances to select cases with them. The second $0.01 will be replacing the iconic $1 + the second $1million will be replacing the $750,000. We’re also doubling up on power opportunities, meaning EIGHT cases will contain powers instead of four. You can earn powers in the following ways (remember, the audience will know that you won one, but will not know which power until that future round, if you’re still in the game):

Spoiler

a) If you play all the way ’til the end, either keeping the case you&your partner agreed on, or swapping the case (where an agreement is still necessary), BOTH of you will earn that power.

b) If you accept a deal with FIVE cases remaining in-play (EXCLUDING yours), the both of you will get the chance to select a case to win a power. If you BOTH select DIFFERENT cases with powers, you will get that respective power. If you both select the SAME case with a power, you will both get that same power. And of course, if one player selects a correct case & the other selects an incorrect case, only the person who selected the case with a power will be receiving it. 

Please copy&paste the list to get the timeslots going (I’ve provided extra timeslots on purpose, only SIX need to be filled out). I don’t anticipate a single game actually taking 2hours long since you guys are pretty quick, but you never know! Both of you will need to be present for the game so definitely hit your partner up & find out what time works for you; if there’s not one, let me know & we’ll work it out.

Saturday, 17 October @ 2am EST:

Saturday, 17 October @ 1pm EST:

Saturday, 17 October @ 3pm EST:

Sunday, 18 October @ 11am EST:

Sunday, 18 October @ 1pm EST:

Sunday, 18 October @ 3pm EST:

Monday, 19 October @ 5pm EST:

Monday, 19 October @ 7pm EST:

• ATRL Moderator

Saturday, 17 October @ 2am EST:

Saturday, 17 October @ 1pm EST:

Saturday, 17 October @ 3pm EST:

Sunday, 18 October @ 11am EST:

Sunday, 18 October @ 1pm EST:

Sunday, 18 October @ 3pm EST:

Monday, 19 October @ 5pm EST:

Monday, 19 October @ 7pm EST: Legend E & @Taylucifer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.