Top Posters In This Topic

• Not Like The Movies

• ABYSIL

• EriKills

• miguel

A4TtkDo.gif

Round 4 Entries

NO MORE GROUPS! 

Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby, Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing ,Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me

Britney Spears - Everytime, Mariah Carey - Butterfly, Brandy - Have You Ever

4minute - Cold Rain, Hwa Sa - LMM,DREAMCATCHER - Lullaby

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On, A Great Big World Ft. Christina Aguilera - Say Something

,Utada Hikaru - First Love

Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson, Hello - Adele,Dancing On My Own - Robyn

Paramore - The Only Exception, Avril Lavigne - I'm With You, Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You

Taylor Swift - seven, Clairo - Alewife , Billie Eilish - When The Party’s Over

Fleetwood Mac - Landslide, Utada Hikaru -  二時間だけのバカンス (A Two Hour Vacation),  Florence + The Machine - Various Storms & Saints

Billie Eilish - i love you, Mitski - Two Slow Dancers, NAO - Saturn

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper - Shallow, Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me, Evanescence - My Immortal

Avril Lavigne - I'm With You,Britney Spears - Everytime, Katy Perry - Thinking of You

Adele - Someone Like You, Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It, Etta James - At Last

Mariah Carey - Vision of love, Beyonce - halo, Britney Spears - Everytime

Love on the Brain - Rihanna, Dreaming of You -Selena , All I Ask - Adele

Adele - All I Ask, Beyonce - Sandcastles, Lana Del Rey - Love song

Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis,  Big Girls Dont Cry- Fergie,  Halo- Beyonce

Céline Dion - My heart will go on, Cyndi Lauper - True colors, Whitney Houston - I will always love you

Christina Aguilera - Reflection, Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On, Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart

Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices (Doveman Remix), Kodaline - All I Want, Novo Amor - Carry You

Avril Lavigne - I'm With You, JoJo - Too Little, Too Late,  Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You

Fleetwood Mac - Landslide , FKA Twigs - Cellophane, Coldplay - The Scientist

0CUdoaJ.gif

CONTESTANTS VOTE FOR ONE TRIO THAT IS NOT YOURS! 

ATRL GP CAN VOTE FOR ANY TRIO THEY WANT TO! 

Voting Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LJVMN2Q

Deadline: Tuesday 13th 0ctober 1pm EST! 

Edited by Not Like The Movies

All songs were RESEARCHED so please do not complain about any of them 'not' being a ballad, ty sweeties x 

I feel like Always Be My Baby and Dancing on My Own are not ballads, but I agree with the rest. Too Little Too Late may be a midtempo too, but I don't know, I feel like it's a ballad.

WIN

Spoiler
Spoiler

with 4 votes we have a tie! 

Avril Lavigne - I'm With You, Britney Spears - Everytime, Katy Perry - Thinking of You @Future Lover

and

Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis, Big Girls Dont Cry- Fergie, Halo- Beyonce @kipperskipper

Congratulations you both won immunity for the next round! :heart2:

SAFE WITH 3 VOTES 

Spoiler
Spoiler

3 votes- Love on the Brain - Rihanna, Dreaming of You -Selena, All I Ask - Adele @Rotunda

Congrats on finally not flopping! :clap3: 

5 minutes ago, EriKills said:

thank goodness i have immune this round cause....

who said anything about immunity? 

giphy.gif

SAFE WITH 2 VOTES 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Adele - All I Ask, Beyonce - Sandcastles, LanaDel Rey - Love song @Rence

Fleetwood Mac - Landslide, FKA Twigs - Cellophane, Coldplay - The Scientist @Element

Fleetwood Mac - Landslide, Utada Hikaru - 二時間だけのバカンス (A Two Hour Vacation), Florence + The Machine - Various Storms & Saints @qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Billie Eilish - i love you, Mitski - Two Slow Dancers, NAO - Saturn @Overprotected

SAFE WITH 1 VOTE

Spoiler
Spoiler

Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby, Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing ,Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me @Staryu

4minute - Cold Rain, Hwa Sa - LMM, DREAMCATCHER - Lullaby @Alena

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On, A Great Big World Ft. Christina Aguilera - Say Something, Utada Hikaru - First Love @Mirrorcle

Paramore - The Only Exception, Avril Lavigne - I'm With You, Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You @PiecesOfYou

Adele - Someone Like You, Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It, Etta James - At Last @Jay-Zicario

Céline Dion - My Heart Will Go On, Cyndi Lauper - True colors, Whitney Houston - I will always love you @kiiwii

Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices (Doveman Remix), Kodaline - All I Want, Novo Amor - Carry You @disruptive

Avril Lavigne - I'm With You, JoJo - Too Little, Too Late, Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You @Moonlightbae

WHICH MEANS THESE ARE OUR BOTTOM 6 TRIOS WHICH GOT 0 VOTES 

Britney Spears - Everytime, Mariah Carey - Butterfly, Brandy - Have You Ever

Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson, Hello - Adele, Dancing On My Own - Robyn

Taylor Swift - seven, Clairo - Alewife , Billie Eilish - When The Party’s Over

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper - Shallow, Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me, Evanescence - My Immortal

Mariah Carey - Vision of Love, Beyonce - Halo, Britney Spears - Everytime

Christina Aguilera - Reflection, Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On, Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart

However, because @EriKills won last round, he has immunity. 

Therefore he is safe and his trio was... 

Spoiler

The remaining players in random order are at risk of elimination! @thecptz @Taylucifer @minho @Mr. Duff @Auburn

Vote off link coming soon! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.