Song of the Season 3 ? WINNER ANNOUNCED (pg. 137)

ughgabriel

I'm going to need an extension too sorry :(

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ughgabriel

• Hug

• fountain

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, firecrotch said:

I'm going to need an extension too sorry :(

the extension is for everyone <3

24 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

the extension is for everyone <3

Thank you! This is the busy season at my work plus its midterms week :dancehall:

7 minutes ago, Hug said:

Guess I need to take the time to write a new song and submit that instead

nnn yours was the only submission until Ampersand submitted his a couple hours ago :deadbanana2: so yes you both would've been automatically top 2 if gabe didn't extend the deadline :giraffe:

This turning out to be the hardest-to-write round yet :deadbanana4: wanna be in the parallel universe where Hug picks the challenge that lets us write using snow and rain metaphors

3 minutes ago, 8thPrince said:

This turning out to be the hardest-to-write round yet :deadbanana4: wanna be in the parallel universe where Hug picks the challenge that lets us write using snow and rain metaphors

maybe you could write something about the theory of parallel universes hmmm :foxaylove3:

Genuinely thought people were gonna be like "fuck it religious imagery" and call it a day, did not expect the drama ?

o I forgot about this

might need an xxxtentation

in other news the NEW THEME omg finally something that makes this site not look ugly as sin, I might not be inactive anymore

16 hours ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Thanks! Now I have more time to procrastinate!

This is my life :skull: 

submitted. I think this is the darkest song I’ve ever written :( 

• ATRL Moderator

All these dark tracks when mine is about cosmic f*cking :rip:

All these dark tracks when mine is about running away to the north pole with Santa Claus and a sack full of elves where we meet penguins and I have so much fun that eventually I turn into a penguin myself but not in a sad way in a happy way because it means I no longer get cold there in the North Pole so I get to have even more fun, but then I meet my penguin soulmate and together we guard our egg from the same cold that I’m no longer vulnerable to, until one day we ask Santa and the elves to babysit the egg while we go on a date, but then one of the elves mistakes the egg for a Christmas present so then the Santa, the elves and me and my penguin lover go on a whirlwind Pixar adventure to be reunited with the egg, who in the finale of the movie begins to hatch and, to our surprise, opens up to reveal Mariah Carey. 

10 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

All these dark tracks when mine is about running away to the north pole with Santa Claus and a sack full of elves where we meet penguins and I have so much fun that eventually I turn into a penguin myself but not in a sad way in a happy way because it means I no longer get cold there in the North Pole so I get to have even more fun, but then I meet my penguin soulmate and together we guard our egg from the same cold that I’m no longer vulnerable to, until one day we ask Santa and the elves to babysit the egg while we go on a date, but then one of the elves mistakes the egg for a Christmas present so then the Santa, the elves and me and my penguin lover go on a whirlwind Pixar adventure to be reunited with the egg, who in the finale of the movie begins to hatch and, to our surprise, opens up to reveal Mariah Carey. 

seems like penguins are the new trend :cupid:

6 minutes ago, 8thPrince said:

seems like penguins are the new trend :cupid:

My penguin doesn’t dash my penguin slays :oxygen2:

I haven't started yet x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.