Song of the Season 3 ? WINNER ANNOUNCED (pg. 137)

ughgabriel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ughgabriel

• Hug

• fountain

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Serving 10 - OUT this week y’all, it’s been real :jamming:

21 hours ago, Rence said:

Oh wow I believe this!

2mhv7ew.gif

saying that won't make Hug give you less warning points 

2mhv7ew.gif

Wait can I resubmit I thought the deadline was Friday 

25 minutes ago, firecrotch said:

Wait can I resubmit I thought the deadline was Friday 

yes you can :heart: and you can always do so even if it's a little past the deadline, we're pretty flexible on that

6 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

yes you can :heart: and you can always do so even if it's a little past the deadline, we're pretty flexible on that

Thanks sweetie! I'll submit this evening a completely different song. It's done but I need to make some timing edits. I haven't done one assignment all week and my courses are piling up with stuff due tonight at midnight so I gotta do that first :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, firecrotch said:

Thanks sweetie! I'll submit this evening a completely different song. It's done but I need to make some timing edits. I haven't done one assignment all week and my courses are piling up with stuff due tonight at midnight so I gotta do that first :deadbanana4:

mess, I was also really busy with assignments the past few days  :deadbanana4: I also did a few for my friend who couldn't due to his surgery and one of the professors was really unimpressed with the work so yea there's that :deadbanana4:anyway, there's only 9 submissions so far including your original entry. so you're not alone. take your time 

36 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

mess, I was also really busy with assignments the past few days  :deadbanana4: I also did a few for my friend who couldn't due to his surgery and one of the professors was really unimpressed with the work so yea there's that :deadbanana4:anyway, there's only 9 submissions so far including your original entry. so you're not alone. take your time 

wait Sc-rih-ming...

the drag of it all omg

me when i submitted Limelight after spending 5 minutes on writing it and expected myself to blow everyone away and i ended up in the bottom two :bibliahh:

but thank u luv good luck with your work :heart:  your friend is lucky to have someone like you!

Cherish me more
Put me where you can see
So that you can always take me out and hug me
You can hold me tighter if you want
But don't look anywhere else
Wanna be your doll
Every time in your arms
If I can feel the love
I’ll change for you
Do for you
Whatever you want, like 12345, all

713289623068999762.png?v=1

Hungry for something good

Well at least I'm not getting eliminated with that manty dropouts :skull:

Tho I already lost my Top 10 streak I should've just made a song about humping a jack-o-lantern while the opportunity presented itself

I’m so excited to post reviews (Likely tomorrow or a bit after when I’m finished) :wap:

Most people did super different takes from each other :gaycat5:

Also reading the entries has made me ready for Haunting of Bly Manor on Friday :gaygacat5:

42 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Also reading the entries has made me ready for Haunting of Bly Manor on Friday :gaygacat5:

YES :jonny: Hill House was a masterpiece, I'm so excited 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.