that G.U.Y.

James Charles accused of preying on minor

pig

Not no more sister lmao 

that G.U.Y.

James innocent :clap3:

Cheers

The boy knew what he was doing. Why was he messaging James in the first place? They have NOTHIGN in common? He obviously wanted some form of clout

Also, James needs to quit this act. He KNOWS that boy was 14 and there's receipts of him trying to fly him out  :rip:. James is so desperate for straight dick he'll even go for a 14 year old. He's disgusting. Even looking at that boy you can tell he's underage :rip:Yes, Jeffree & Shane are evil for trying to end his career but I don't think the stories of him being a sexual deviant are too far off tbh. James follows a bunch of str8 onlyfans guys on Twitter, boy is literally obsessed with straight dick :ahh: 

Trainwreck

yeah... this was definitely orchestrated by jeffree star and is also definitely fake.

Rama

Of course it was fake :laugh:

The first pages of this thread... Y'all learned nothing from Dramaggedon 2.0, did you?

Comedor

Is it ok to say this guys is very exquisite? Is he legal now? I'm confused. :deadbanana2:

Anyway. All this beauty drama makes me hate all of them, they are all dumb and stupid. Go read a book ffs.

tellem

Did he sext him or not ? He probably lied about his age but I’m waiting for James to actually post DMs or th accuser to post the “nudes from James” so we can be sure what happened :nicole2:

hétérosexuelle
11 hours ago, Cheers said:

The boy knew what he was doing. Why was he messaging James in the first place? They have NOTHIGN in common? He obviously wanted some form of clout

Also, James needs to quit this act. He KNOWS that boy was 14 and there's receipts of him trying to fly him out  :rip:. James is so desperate for straight dick he'll even go for a 14 year old. He's disgusting. Even looking at that boy you can tell he's underage :rip:Yes, Jeffree & Shane are evil for trying to end his career but I don't think the stories of him being a sexual deviant are too far off tbh. James follows a bunch of str8 onlyfans guys on Twitter, boy is literally obsessed with straight dick :ahh: 

Surprised due his obsession that he hasn’t become a cross-dresser or transitioned. That would be a gateway to straight D if he wants it that bad

I know it’s a problematic thought, but I mean, he REALLY is obsessed so...

Grown K
15 hours ago, Cheers said:

How do you fly a minor without the parents' consent? :clown:

Cheers
2 hours ago, Grown K said:

How do you fly a minor without the parents' consent? :clown:

He's actually 15 so the unaccompanied minor rules don't apply to him anymore in most airlines

Mikeymoonshine
45 minutes ago, Cheers said:

He's actually 15 so the unaccompanied minor rules don't apply to him anymore in most airlines

He said he is 14 and that the famous birthdays date is wrong. So your argument is that he's lying about his age. 

From the recent evidence it seems pretty likely that this story was indeed bs. 

Micellinik

Do y’all ever not get your pitchforks out? This thread is a mess.

suburbannature
15 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Surprised due his obsession that he hasn’t become a cross-dresser or transitioned. That would be a gateway to straight D if he wants it that bad

As if every gay guy doesn't at least go through a period of time longing for straight D. Let’s be real. 

badgirlriri
15 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Why would he need to transition to get straight d :skull: