• boys

3 hours ago, Overprotected said:

PTE

:squint:

splplNF.gif

ROUND 10: YELLOW

boys | Olivia Palermo

Spoiler

E8UyqQgNDHKjVHKsrNiHC5MvLGRNmesH1nLnaCGWC0ic9M-ht7YypEkVEN9I5UlD3Gc3Uki_nAXq1QG94YobgZvnVoMA7xKjkwtILPGGuMrvdHtNaps_Gm9A0-UXEBzSbx5LUHBU

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna

Spoiler

wdmlbRRffQOKKwIxhIFzC3n0qM1-z9w1P4dX8DuIML9Gk6SjgFBOabIrmLS95TwBZ4QTKr8IoEu2x0zBVCBALiAmvUFi4FtmJcUby1KaMlvsAF3eu2a3a79le_MNYBYzEOpfSKHx

Guero | Rihanna

Spoiler

rihanna-met-gala-2015-3-1430787898.jpg?q

Rihanna-Dress-Met-Gala-2015.jpg

6518fdf03b75ef3b236fc68568301e51

luckystrike | Violet Chachki

Spoiler

sQAJDqNj3Iw9t-bNRJG-XPuUh8kuRuPbwCZ_lYe8BN1EMQiEtB2u5ODmnEW3iHtjYWC9yXLBVzKqHNoEgsOgYu6vV4U7kn_5dgEwhdVd8dnqiiY23Mh7UBcjqASj-91J9kOMo8HC

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid

Spoiler

J-zzD2FXDLcj-F2lxC4lHfj4XuLpYY8zPdOU919ZMDDTcTelnDpG2u8zzCbp64ep8UqgSDHkeIbearvKjHM_kFY3303YZHsut-MInv0FrsBIdvWFteOr9gRAa_Rdy7OS9I_YCWys

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall

Staryu | Leonie Hanne

Spoiler

aS90wKI.png

XEHnbGC.png

moonlightbae | JLo

Spoiler

xnszTwF5h9fegGGzzXqqszaWGW1X_vIZW7_CPV-T1thvECHikFTRdyU1AVu13faitMKF9ZOsjbQG51RxtqtpAD9kG9jSAHRgm5Xs4XzvzuIlpIU7CMNTt_m-PbGWKFV6tQeQv62R

thecptz | Araya A. Hargate

Spoiler

AGVjOTw.jpg

A82HXOF.jpg

GeQLcvr.jpg

BDHZriv.jpg

@boys @kipperskipper @Guero @luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Tsareena @Staryu @Moonlightbae @thecptz

@clue @Navyofbadgals @Noah @PinkBox

splplNF.gif

COMEBACK ROUND

MARN | Machine Gun Kelly

Spoiler

RXPiSISBkQ4vaoTiLbpcfhU3eCEZ0Sc4l8TA0hCLsBsbmbc2hKr-ovzSNdb-6zYCxRiFpcMhbdWfgcvOi5y1fAm3N2I3AvYjsSNNb-0JLGNNraqwphSDef0O2jfrhFS0JsHYSUXf

Touch It | The **** Destroyers

Spoiler

T0mtH1_id9gEkT0U4xRCIpJVrSBE3oyrUmqXlw-1bn7OgM2yMu_jvsXyIkImdc9QBFBIpGVVP8rKHCGhXuqVcYfe1CxHLw3FU-DcIeiOU-S88IlySz4oLE7pXpy4MHJnhn_x-uWn

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck

Spoiler

QgOllRcEt2ut08ZJlE8jE3uh4C-YEqinXF0KWh-d0h_H0YftwUVbXVC9RTZBXBCYfIw_kSsuykY9mkgu1ut0edNe5Ugbs29w3MpWiJpibM5hcZ2lXy4-R0Ry4KzoB3w-LSWYssRq

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya

Spoiler

82012fc90e004e565dfdf8a28c23f2f6.jpg

5d8810686f24eb2e6f368d12?width=1100&form

8462025.jpg

zendaya-vera-wang-dress-at-the-2019-emmy

sub-buzz-1925-1569199716-1.jpg

disruptive | Post Malone

Spoiler

AsbRSeV_R2qpW74n3upQKDB7kuONjAa8QD6qhtXKH46LMsNSahgXqXRXtJL2KlNIFFYVVghT-vEcGVa5QvuvvlcnkhLHZB1-uhAWYNuv9mdN5v9Wc91ATis9hj-1_o-CBuZyK12_

Genio | Ariana Grande

Spoiler

wLmHlOm3RjpxuDSRgV8vsQnFoFL-7va9tOugJrbH35eq-2smpzX-pjaIw47Ue5OtL74pJIJhWobvyzRe_fT-zEUeRPm5rdL-Q_Mxcq56Gfp3NPpJs7d8SKnk2I3gedFu2Jr7gUHX

33C4Dcesz-_KeXEDUwvrvlT5-tZdRFnDXY-WcSO_19gfkHIZfp-dxRi_9K2E70gelOXCiyhxH-K2NSmjw-vjuFUIAgjuu_JAteijeyT0ixObAwgMzxPnX5HAzi8_LOWUlljYfURU

Mr Duff | Halsey

Spoiler

pcUqp8cbIuq_HUDnRy_3Oz3Nseg_4ySoa5Ce1gHSsMw_iOdkRmgJc8GzyuMCkYE7YThIVPJ8w5K3tYHYMeieXv18oCF8NXNi7ncyBUvEHrPDyCg-fKHtU1YQsXKwlqxNXiIfAdX-

Pedro | Netta Barzilai

Spoiler

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls

Element | Sasha Luss

Spoiler

DB1-B26-CD-8673-4-F55-A31-C-46-EDE5-B800

9-D32-F5-B4-264-E-4781-8-EBA-47405530485

@M A R N ✮ @Touch It @Rotunda @Not Like The Movies @disruptive @Genio @Mr. Duff

@Pedro @DevonRoars @Element

@clue @Navyofbadgals @Noah @PinkBox

Mess I didn’t read the rules, I thought we were supposed to send yellow too

Just now, Rotunda said:

cDgGUow.gif

Just now, Sabbath said:

cDgGUow.gif

You know I’m illiterate! This is discrimination!

cDgGUow.gif

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

cumback gyals

MARN | Machine Gun Kelly – I like this suit a lot.

Touch It | The **** Destroyers – Iconic Moncler collection.

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck – Not good. She's serving those party decorations here.

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya – I've never liked this that much. It's pretty, but it does nothing for me. I do not like the visible bustier thing.

disruptive | Post Malone – I want the t shirt.

Genio | Ariana Grande – Why didn't you send the grey cloud dress smh.

Mr Duff | Halsey – The belt top is kinda cute.

Pedro | Netta Barzilai – I like it right up until the weird skirt things on the side.

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls – What am I even looking at? I- can y'all just send REGULAR photos where we can actually see the full outfit without all the lights and styling?

Element | Sasha Luss – There are like five two many things going on, but it's chic. I think the main issue is the jewelled part.

girls still in the competition

boys | Olivia Palermo – Very ill-fitting. It's making me sad.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna – Yup yup yup. I love it.

Guero | Rihanna – Iconique but imagine how tired we are.

luckystrike | Violet Chachki – Very Violet. Very cute.

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid – Um. I see where they were going, but it doesn't really come together well.  The dress is so frumpy and old looking and not like in a fierce way where it looks cool with the more modern accessories.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall – It's fine. Never thought it was that great on the show.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne – Cute for the quarantine.

moonlightbae | JLo – Why do I not hate this????? It's like such a mess, but it kinda comes together in a cool way.

thecptz | Araya A. Hargate – I don't love this :(

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - now you prolly struggled cause white girls mostly stay away from yellow because it's mostly not their color, and this outfit proves it :heart2:  looks very cheap too and hate the shoes. Will say that I already spotted at least one outfit that's worse than this one so let's celebrate that!

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - chair.. but make it fashion! This is super cool x

Guero | Rihanna - absolute classic :jonny5: 

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - this is cute besides the random excess fabric on the bottom. Love the sheer fabric and how it's so tight and layered. Cool look 

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - it's messy. I get that for a fashion show this will stand out because the two styles clash so much with each other, but for this game it's a no no. The yellow part of this outfit itself isn't all that bad, all though a bit too customey. The styling doesn't do, what could've been a perfectly fine safe look, justice. 

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - cute! Not the best look ever but it's a nice tulle look and she looks great

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - now why did the mask serve :jonny: this was decent, I don't like the hem placement on the skirt but other than that it's a fine look. 

Moonlightbae | JLo - eh no hate it x looks very messy, not a fan

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - decent I guess. I feel like they would've either left the neck collar off, or made it more dramatic, because it's kinda in that awkward middle ground. Def not my favorite look of yours, but it's not outright awful so I'll let it slide x

@boys @kipperskipper @Guero @luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Tsareena @Staryu @Moonlightbae @thecptz

27 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

cDgGUow.gif

going out on the yellow round... again?

cDgGUow.gif

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

MARN | Machine Gun Kelly - cute actually. It's a nice suit. 

Touch It | The **** Destroyers – yup, the way you ATE multiple of the girls up that are still in the competition

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck – please read next time :'( I think you know what you can expect no shade x

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya – yes this is super sexy x

disruptive | Post Malone – post the VL entries please

Genio | Ariana Grande – idk if this is really her best BEST look.. but it's cute! Very nicely constructed dress. Very princess-like but nicely simplistic too. 

Mr Duff | Halsey – Is this Halsey's best look, or did you not read and send a yellow look? I feel like you had better ones because this one ain't it :'( 

Pedro | Netta Barzilai – the sides on the skirt aren't exactly it, but other than that.. I'm kinda surprised because this is miles above what you had sent thus far. Very cute

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls – no girl, this is not pose, these are cute photos but we can barely see the outfit, and from what I can tell it ain't all that to comeback 

Element | Sasha Luss – I like the thought behind it.. but there's a lil too much going on and the more I look, the busier it gets for me

@M A R N ✮ @Touch It @Rotunda @Not Like The Movies @disruptive @Genio @Mr. Duff

@Pedro @DevonRoars @Element

period

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.