Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo -

it looks a size too big and that fabric does not look nice. also those shoes... no ma'am

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - i wish there were better pictures but i really like this. love the design and color variation

Guero | Rihanna - an iconic fashion moment. my only complaint is that it is a bit comforter-y, but i love the fur, pattern, accessories, and drama of it all

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - wish the fabric were slightly more opaque and the heel was pointed and didn't have the strap, but other than that i love it. the color combination is great and her body obviously looks amazing

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - how many times do i have to say i hate moschino... i love the shoes and and think the jacket and purse could be cool together on a different look. the dress and the hair don't go with the other elements at all though. the dress looks a bit costumey in a cheap way. i think could work with the right styling but this is definitely not the right styling.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - this is beatiful. my only complaints are that this we've seen this type of look so many times and I hate the shoe and the fact that it's open toed but she has no toes because she's wearing pantyhose.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - i really like this. love the fit and the pattern + matching face mask  #wearthemask

Moonlightbae | JLo - the design is a bit hodgepodge and messy. i think it could've been done a lot better especially without all that fabric in her midsection and hanging down to her crotch. i think the idea was there but the execution was a miss for me

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - don't really like dis... it looks very dusty and like she found it at a yard sale from a local theatre or sumn. also the seams seem poorly done. it's not terrible and there are some redeeming aspects like the collar and the jewelry stuff on the top

@boys @kipperskipper @Guero @luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Tsareena @Staryu @Moonlightbae @thecptz

should've sent this look :jonny2:

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

MARN | Machine Gun Kelly - great suit, beautiful suit

Touch It | The **** Destroyers - never been the biggest fan of this collection. i feel like the angle and flash isn't helping it much either. it's definitely not terrible tho

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck – very paper mache. it's a cute look and i like the colors and the way they blend. it is a bit crafty tho

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya – yeah this is f*cking gorgeous. the fabric is amazing and i love the top part. also love the red hair and green dress combo

disruptive | Post Malone – i would

Genio | Ariana Grande – not you doing tupac like that... first they love you then they switch indeed. this is beautiful tho. she looks like a disney princess

Mr Duff | Halsey – 

Pedro | Netta Barzilai – very figure skate-esque. kinda wish it was a full gown because i really like the sleeves and collar and i think the top part is cute. not a big fan of the hip peplums

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls – king of sending in photos where we can barely see the look. the lighting is kinda messing with me but it looks like it's a cute look

Element | Sasha Luss – i wish the fabric on the hip wasn't there but other than that i really like this look. might've preferred a shorter boot

@M A R N ✮ @Touch It @Rotunda @Not Like The Movies @disruptive @Genio @Mr. Duff

@Pedro @DevonRoars @Element

42 minutes ago, Noah said:

disruptive | Post Malone – i would

period, best judge

well ive used my best yellow look!!

11 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Mess I didn’t read the rules, I thought we were supposed to send yellow too

Same here, I thought the comeback round is also a yellow competition :dies: 

Well, as I said to Sabbath, this is me trying.mp3 :jamming:

I don't know if I could have fared better with this one but I really like it.

20984732-7683587-image-m-8_1573696771601

Oh well there's always a next time. By the way from the contestants I really like Rihanna's yellow look the best - it's amazing!

what are we waiting for

these fatties....

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - yeah this is ugly, could’ve been better without the train and different shoes

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - I like it, every section works and makes the whole thing interesting 

Guero | Rihanna - Period

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - I like the contrast between the two colors, wish the fabric wasn’t as sheer but I like it

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - I agree that it’s more costume than it is fashion but it’s not the ugliest thing this round so let’s celebrate that

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - Beautiful

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - It’s fine, it gets the job done #WearTheMask

Moonlightbae | JLo - absolutely not <3 the mix of fabrics is terrible and the silhouette is………. no words

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - nice embellishments, beautiful embellishments 

@boys @kipperskipper @Guero @luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Tsareena @Staryu @Moonlightbae @thecptz

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

MARN | Machine Gun Kelly - I like it, it’s well put together and the pattern on the suit is interesting

Touch It | The **** Destroyers - Adut shaking

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - we were rooting for u!!!!

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya - I feel like if this was on someone else I wouldn’t like it as much fff but it works???? The color is so beautiful on her and everything looks right, except for the back, the way the fabric is coming out of the corset looks weird.

disruptive | Post Malone - king of the color game

Genio | Ariana Grande - i LOVE this look, it’s so grand and so simple

Mr. Duff | Halsey - I like the idea of the belt fff but it falls short compared to other entries this round :’( 

Pedro | Netta Barzilai - I love all the details. The silhouette gives me figure skating outfit a bit but overall this is very nice

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls - I like the VIBE, I love the VIBE, but idk what’s going ON

Element - Sasha Luss - I like this, I think she looks really cool. Could’ve done without the sequins tho.

@M A R N ✮ @Touch It @Rotunda @Not Like The Movies @disruptive @Genio @Mr. Duff

@Pedro @DevonRoars @Element

11 minutes ago, Guero said:

are we still waiting for the whale?

@Noah is done with his rankings!

Just now, Sabbath said:

disruptive | Post Malone - king of the color game

period

Chile if I don't come back

We- 

:emofish:

29 minutes ago, Guero said:

are we still waiting for the whale?

since sabbath didn’t answer your question, yes, @PinkBox has yet to do his rankings :swan:

38 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Will do them in an hour x

its been an hour

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo – It’s wrinkly, nothing really special and the shoes are AWFUL

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna – Hmm… This is inch resting, I like that it’s different. The picture is kind of awful, but I’m not docking any points for that. It does kind of look like a chair… it’s not UGLY, I like it, but it’s also not my favorite thing ever.

Guero | Rihanna – Imagine how tired we are.

luckystrike | Violet Chachki – It’s cute, I like the pink with this yellow. Other than that, it’s kind of just fabric wrapped around her, I will NOT fall for the skinny privilege!

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid – It’s a cute concept, I like the jacket a lot. I’m not CRAZY about the yellow underneath, but it’s cute overall.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall – Definitely not anything we haven’t seen before, but I think it’s very well done here and the earrings and hair complement the outfit well.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne – I kind of hate the flower pattern, but I also like the yellow. The shoulders are cute. It’s a cute look overall, not my fave entry of yours though.

Moonlightbae | JLo – Way too messy for me, I don’t really know what’s going on here…She looks gorgeous from the neck up, but unfortunately, I’m judging the outfit.

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate – I am a bit confused by the thing going down both her boobs and then under her boobs… Kinda hate the flower pattern, kind of confused by her neck piece… just confused overall.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.