• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crescendolls.

• alexanderao

• lemonade.

• iamvladd

His left stroke just went viral so i'm expecting higher sales tbh ?

This is without physicals, right? 

(Yeah, physicals are dead but Vinyls can give great boosts esp. the first week of their release)

amazing kendrick:clap3: 

12 hours ago, Tremor Christ said:

This is without physicals, right? 

(Yeah, physicals are dead but Vinyls can give great boosts esp. the first week of their release)

DAMN. has physicals out.

GREAT hip-hop music receiving AMAZING numbers. I like this a lot. Kendrick & J.Cole putting out QUALITY material, receiving critical acclaim and doing great numbers. That's how it should go, thank god people still realise what good Hip-Hop/Rap music is.

Did he outsell Drake's 1st week pure sales? Kinda shocked

7 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Did he outsell Drake's 1st week pure sales? Kinda shocked

He's going to beat More Life's first-week sales. But Views, Aubrey's last proper album, did 852,000 pure sales in its first week– triple of what DAMN. is going to do. 

Clearly, most people didn't see More Life as a proper album. Both ML and Views broke streaming records, even though ML sold more than 600,000 less pure copies.

With all the hype surrounding Kendrick, I'm a bit surprised J.Cole might end up with the higher debut week.

Great numbers regardless. 

1 hour ago, T-Swizz said:

With all the hype surrounding Kendrick, I'm a bit surprised J.Cole might end up with the higher debut week.

Great numbers regardless. 

Apparently there's been issues with the availability of physical, I still expect him to do 500k tho 

21 hours ago, Rock That Beat... said:

GREAT hip-hop music receiving AMAZING numbers. I like this a lot. Kendrick & J.Cole putting out QUALITY material, receiving critical acclaim and doing great numbers. That's how it should go, thank god people still realise what good Hip-Hop/Rap music is.

+1

It's great to see Talent and Authenticity winning. 

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=305967

Kendrick Lamar will become the first artist other than Drake to collect more than 200 million streams for an album in a single week. And it's now looking like the set could reach heights as high as 300m. This would be only the second time since we’ve been monitoring streams that tracks from an album have been streamed over 300m times. The first, of course, was with Drake’s More Life only a few weeks ago, which pulled in 385m streams; More Life scored the year’s biggest debut with 505k.

Tracks from DAMN. (TDE/Interscope) have racked up 150m combined streams at Spotify and Apple Music thus far. The DAMN. tracks occupy nine of the Top 10 slots on Spotify and the Top 11 slots on Apple Music.

THIS WEEK'S CHART-TOPPING DEBUTS:
Kendrick Lamar (TDE/Interscope) 480-510k SPS, 280-305k album.
John Mayer (Columbia) 110-120k, 105-110k

On 4/16/2017 at 10:32 AM, Rock That Beat... said:

Agree with the sentiment but Cole's last album was trash outside of 2-4 songs. 

Any chance of Kenny breaking 500k?

51 minutes ago, lemonade. said:

Agree with the sentiment but Cole's last album was trash outside of 2-4 songs. 

Any chance of Kenny breaking 500k?

If you would only pay attention to the post before you.

2 minutes ago, dussymob said:

If you would only pay attention to the post before you.

Mess I meant 550k, my bad

1 minute ago, lemonade. said:

Mess I meant 550k, my bad

Oh, my bad then. I believe there's a small chance.

The King of Rap keeps getting bigger and bigger

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.