• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crescendolls.

• alexanderao

• lemonade.

• iamvladd

5 hours ago, dussymob said:

It didn't make him look like a fool. It was good exposure to a bigger audience. Now I'm not saying taylor is responsible for his success because that's foolish but that feature only did him good.

No, it didn't. It made him look bad in the eyes of his core audience (the one that is responsible for his album's success right now). 

8 hours ago, dussymob said:

It didn't make him look like a fool. It was good exposure to a bigger audience. Now I'm not saying taylor is responsible for his success because that's foolish but that feature only did him good.

No, everything about it was just embarassing and it made him look like a sellout to his target audience. You could argue that it gave him some exposure amongst barbie obsessed tweens but nothing else.

He's only getting bigger thanks to his own hard work and talent and not that girl so her stans need to sit down

Edited by Crescendolls.

14 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

MOANA
SOUNDTRACK

WALT DISNEY 28,025 7%

The sales longevity!

Also congrats to the featured artist of #1 hit Bad Blood. Her power!

Ohh shut the **** up disgusting troll!

And 361k in pure sales. :clap3: Now he holds the top spot in the both opening weeks: streaming and pure sales.

WOW @ Kendrick! TALENT won!

These Taylor stans needed to crawl in a ditch and never come out, ****ing dumbasses

ANYWAYS. And now... back to... the biggest debuting album of 2017, DAMN., by none other than Uncle Kenny himself! I'm so so proud, GOOD MUSIC STILL SELLS!

Yall get butthurt when swifties jokingly claim Kendrick success is cuz of Taylor.

Now how about when yall haters support the claimed that kanye made her famous, the double standard.

Anyway congrats Kendrick, i loving Humble. 

14 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Yall get butthurt when swifties jokingly claim Kendrick success is cuz of Taylor.

Now how about when yall haters support the claimed that kanye made her famous, the double standard.

Anyway congrats Kendrick, i loving Humble. 

Why are you so butthurt? Is this thread about Taylor? No. So bringing her into this definitely won't make Kendrick fans happy.

17 hours ago, Zay said:

Why are you so butthurt? Is this thread about Taylor? No. So bringing her into this definitely won't make Kendrick fans happy.

Lmao so it not okay to bring taylor here, but it's okay to bring Kanye and Kim in every taylor article smfh. Sure jan im so very butthutt.

8 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Lmao so it not okay to bring taylor here, but it's okay to bring Kanye and Kim in every taylor article smfh. Sure jan im so very butthutt.

Look at yourself

giphy.gif

Why are you (SwiftieS) bringing Taylor and Kanye into a Kendrick thread anyway?

2 minutes ago, Zay said:

Look at yourself

giphy.gif

Why are you (SwiftieS) bringing Taylor and Kanye into a Kendrick thread anyway?

That's what I'm trying to understand too. This girl is completely irrelevant to the discussion and no one cares about her here so why is she even mentionned ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.