• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crescendolls.

• alexanderao

• lemonade.

• iamvladd

:flame: 

He is going to sell more pure copies first week than TPAB also.

5 hours ago, iamvladd said:

AAAAH I KNEW IT I ****ING CALLED IT! I'm so so so so proud of him, the way he's been growing commercially and artistically with each album is so ****ing inspiring, truly the male artist of this generation

5 hours ago, iamvladd said:

AAAAH I KNEW IT I ****ING CALLED IT! I'm so so so so proud of him, the way he's been growing commercially and artistically with each album is so ****ing inspiring, truly the male artist of this generation

Congrats Kendrick!

Yes King over performing. I knew with the hype and everything the initial numbers were a lil low.

This is GREAT for Kendrick. Happy people are finally acknowledging him and more than that!

The real :eek: is John Mayer tho. 130k?! That seems random.

6 hours ago, J-boy said:

NEW UPDATE:

560k for Kendrick

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=306036

:jonny:

Wow. Unlike many other huge albums, Lamar's projected total has increased through the week, by 100k. Damn. is certainly not a 25, where projections of 1.5 M more than doubled by the end of the week, but no one can/will ever come anywhere close to Adele either.

2 hours ago, brianc33616 said:

Wow. Unlike many other huge albums, Lamar's projected total has increased through the week, by 100k. Damn. is certainly not a 25, where projections of 1.5 M more than doubled by the end of the week, but no one can/will ever come anywhere close to Adele either.

His roll out was brilliant. He built the hype with one song. Dropped Humble the next week. Made people believe the people was coming the next week and it didn't so more hype was built up. Dropped it the week after that and then dropped a new music video for a new song right in the middle of the week to boost streams more. And he performed at coachella during it all. Brillaint roll out. 

The set could start with 330,000 in traditional album sales, which would surpass the year’s current biggest stanza: when Ed Sheeran’s ÷ (Divide) launched with 322,000 copies sold in the week ending March 9, according to Nielsen Music.

bHe7AVM.thumb.gif.b2568afbb781a388e1fd4b

So the seconds set of numbers is the amount of the actually sold albums and SPS means with streams, right? 

awesome and incredibly deserving (his earlier albums are of higher quality, but DAMN is still amazing)

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

So the seconds set of numbers is the amount of the actually sold albums and SPS means with streams, right? 

Yes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.