? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

Just now, ceremonials said:

Not when I was sabotaj'd

YOU being sabotaged? OK 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Temporal said:

okay whom did Citrus sabonickinminaj

he gave Corsola a 3.5

ugh not looking forward to the next challenge!

Just now, Temporal said:

okay whom did Citrus sabonickinminaj

its obvious!

Just now, Gastrodonatella said:

HER CONCEPTS WERE ****ING AMAZING AND THE WORDINESS WAS JUST AHEAD OF ITS TIME WHAT THE **** IS THIS bull****

I mean her concepts were certainly more interesting than Fadi Payoly

dsfsdf.gif.5091095172e04da8b0599f579913b 

Just now, Corsola said:

1Kdprwp.jpg 

Corsola's Sagacious Reviews

Round 10

Jackson - Ok I thought you hated me at the beginning :rip: Cause like, you never responded to my posts at all and if you did it was minorly clocking me so I was a bit shook sldnfnd. But after getting to know you in dubtrack I think you're a really nice person. I think it's admirable how passionate you are about PH and I'm not surprised since you're definitely one of the best writers it's ever had. I think even though you can be a bit hotheaded sometimes (no shade), it's all with good intentions and your love for the game. I hope I don't sound fake when I say you're nice because literally idk what else to say. But I really do think that and I enjoy having you around in dubtrack. I look forward to hopefully impressing you in PH11 when you host/judge :keir: 

Aurora - One of the friends I met in later rounds but definitely still a good one. :heart2: I've always loved your writing because it serves aesthetics and I personally like grandiose vocabulary cause idk. I also love your creativity and rapping; it's iconic. Also you had faith in me when I didn't have faith in myself and told me I'll serve frontrunner next season so I was obviously happy about that :'( I think you doubt yourself too much whether it's your writing or just as a whole but you really shouldn't. You definitely have a personality that draws positive energy and makes you super likable and even though I'm obviously new to PH, I think you're an integral part of it being a former host and a really strong contestant all while encapsulating what the competition is about: having fun and genuinely loving to see growth in others and yourself.

Ceremonials - Probably my first PH friend? Along with UFO (rip). You believed in me from the start even when my chart run served flop and it made me feel a lot more motivated seeing your post about me R3 saying that I'm gonna come for blood this season. It really had an effect on my self esteem since I contemplated quitting pretty much every round and thought that nobody would care anyway if I did at first since I was just a flop. But anyway I got to know you pretty well from the early rounds especially since I kinda poured my entire life story out to you as I do to everyone I talk to 1 on 1 dnlsgjsd. So I definitely consider you a good friend I met from PH and I look forward to us talking more and having pokemon nights on dub :eli:. Anyway you've mentioned that you're scared you'll be a one era wonder but I really doubt it. If anyone were to contest my ''most improved'' grammy, I feel like it'd be you. And I think in these late rounds you've been forced to go out of your comfort zone a lot more but you're hopefully realizing that you actually can do so many versatile things. Even IF you were to completely stagnate from this point, you're still one of the strongest writers.

8thPrince - Bitch I wish I could say a lot more about you but YOU DON'T TALK TO ME!!! You really should, though. We have so many common interests I've discovered so I think we'd get along super well :'( I actually think I know you the least out of this top 5 but I'd like that to change eventually. I mean, you were the only one who got that my dubtrack avi was ICON Dahlia from Ace Attorney so. Anyway I could sit here and tell you what a good writer you are but we both know you don't need me to do that :lmao: Your chart run speaks for itself. I WILL say though that on R5 I read Shelter (I think that's what it was called?) in the thread when people were posting entries and bitch I was SHOOK. It was tied for my fave entry that I read R5 and it was the second I read that that I knew you were gonna be a front runner and I mean... DID I LIE?

Ughgabriel - Omg you're literally the sweetest damn person. I actually kinda cackled hard when you were like ''I hope I don't come across as cocky'' cause like... WHERE? Not when you're one of the most humble people ever. Also you're my t.A.T.u sister; omg if only you were able to meet Abyssy bc he was like the biggest tatu stan ever. Tho he was also a huge mess so actually idk how you guys would get along lol! Honestly, your taste in general is kinda >. Have I mentioned how sweet you are? It's also really humbling to see you slaying and very interesting since you have to think about your songs in spanish and put them in english (I'm assuming, anyway). I mean sis with your vocabulary and talent I don't think ANYONE would guess that you're an ESL person if you didn't tell them. And that's talent. Also, when I saw you post ''Artificial Paradise'' in R2 bitch I KNEW that'd be #1 and that you were one to watch. Wow, are my predictions ever wrong? (Well actually yes since I thought I'd be eliminated since R4). Anyway, I also appreciate how nice and encouraging you've been to me since I know I posted a lot about how horrible I am and that I'm a worthless floater. 

keshaspearsxo - The person who convinced me to join :'( along with me knowing Hug was a judge too. I kept telling you I'd be eliminated so early on/wouldn't make it to R8 but oop I proved myself wrong. As a judge I obviously stan for you since you were my best judge :keir: During R8 I literally thought I'd be eliminated but I also had a small portion of hope since I was like ''well let me see what Pears will think'' and you came THROUGH. Speaking of R8, I really appreciate your advice and niceness to me while I was writing for R8. I'm glad I was able to impress you this season since you were a big part of why I joined! I also think you're a fantastic host (except when you torture us with reviews, bitch!). There's a reason why most of the changes you've incorporated into this season are so positively received. You clearly knew what areas you could work on with this season and you capitalized. Also, idk about the other contestants but I loved the challenges you introduced (or changed in instrumental's case). Maybe it's cause I'm just so creative and up for challenges :gaycat2: but still. I think it was really smart to introduce challenges that truly tested people's perception of what a song is and how it's structured. I'll be waiting for us to collab in the future, bitch!

Hug - Wow my other best judge. What a coincidence that my two friends were my best judges! You were kinda ruthless in these last few rounds tho but I kinda deserved it. Wow you were so helpful to me though. Like, I just posted today about how I didn't know what a meter was until R7 AND WHO TALKED TO ME ABOUT METER RIGHT BEFORE R7? It's unfortunate that you were a judge so I couldn't send my songs to you but I can when we compete together in PH11 :keir: It's also fun talking to you about PH since I know you're passionate about songwriting (even though we both know I talk way too much) Also you were kinda my first stan so congrats to that when I win PH14! It was really encouraging knowing that you actually enjoyed reading my entries and that was a big reason why I never quit. Other than that, I don't have much to say since you already know how I feel about you! A shame that Hugsola couldn't happen this season during R11, but it hopefully will in the future! :heart2: 

Temporal - I mean ngl you had me kinda shook at the beginning of the competition. I felt like your heels were firmly planted on my NECK during reviews :ahh: but that's not your fault. I didn't have an actual issue with any of the reviews anyway except for R4 and you gave me a re-review that I agreed with. You were easily my harshest judge but it was also pretty constructive. Oh also you were the reason I went on dubtrack bc initially I felt really shy and didn't think I had anything to say but when you asked why I never come I guess I took it as an invitation! You're definitely a fun person tho and omg when we go on sprees of spamming singing competition videos >>> wig OFF. Also I was kinda slayed when you said my imagery served you in the R9 review! I think you're super nice and I definitely do enjoy our conversations. As for how I feel about you in general? *downvote appears*

Citrus - I still hate you, condescending asshole. Just kidding, obviously! Though I will say that it was interesting going from being good friends for a while to never talking for years to a feud in a game to you judging me in said game. A true rollercoaster but at the end of it, I still feel the same way I felt about you when we met. That you're a sweetheart with nothing but good intentions. Now are you ready to use this as a storyline when I join ADR4? Well, that'll never happen. As for your judging, I can't say TOO much since you weren't around long however I will say one thing. Your review for me on R8 about my stressing being horrible basically was actually one of the most constructive reviews I've gotten. I was still so new to meter/stressing (odd since it was R8, I know) but your comment on it was really helpful for me to find out how to improve on my stressing. Hopefully you noticed an improvement in it from R8-this R10 entry no matter how you felt about my R10 entry otherwise? :keir: 

Swigie13 - Changed your username so I wouldn't trigger you! To be honest, I thought you didn't like me for a while cause I posted a fair amount but you IGNORED me until like R6 or something. But slay at our music taste being so in sync that it brought us together! I expect you to make me a better banner than this flop one in this post! Jk, I'll never use it since I'll never be a judge. :'( You're a really nice person after I got to know you and I look forward to us talking more in the future. Also I kinda SCREAMED when I found out I typed up my angry ass rant to you by accident asdlgnsdn. As for your judging, I honestly don't have much to say since I didn't get to see much of it. Not you stanning for Drip Drop like that tho, I thought you didn't care about it at all based on your short ass review. 

Overall, thanks for a fun debut season! :heart2: I like/admire all 10 of you and I hope I conveyed unique reasoning for that. I went from joining with absolutely no experience at all thinking I'd be out R2 to being in the top 6 so I'm proud of that no matter how the journey to it was. I'm proud of myself for bringing creativity to every round (even my elimination, who else is doing it BUT me?) and I truly look forward to seeing what I come out with in PH11 after I keep improving very rapidly. I'm glad I found a new and friendly community when I was getting really tired of ATRL. 

@Jackson @Aurora @ceremonials @8thPrince @ughgabriel @keshaspearsxo @Hug @Temporal @Citrus @swiftie13

omg this is so cute, let me read

Just now, Corsola said:

Temporal - I mean ngl you had me kinda shook at the beginning of the competition. I felt like your heels were firmly planted on my NECK during reviews :ahh: but that's not your fault. I didn't have an actual issue with any of the reviews anyway except for R4 and you gave me a re-review that I agreed with. You were easily my harshest judge but it was also pretty constructive. Oh also you were the reason I went on dubtrack bc initially I felt really shy and didn't think I had anything to say but when you asked why I never come I guess I took it as an invitation! You're definitely a fun person tho and omg when we go on sprees of spamming singing competition videos >>> wig OFF. Also I was kinda slayed when you said my imagery served you in the R9 review! I think you're super nice and I definitely do enjoy our conversations. As for how I feel about you in general? *downvote appears*

WHEW these essays! Thank you bb, the reason I was a bit more critical of you than I would be of some other people was because I knew you wanted to improve and would take more heat and actually work with it, which you did week after week! I'm really glad we got to suck you into the circle jerk :heart2:  

2 minutes ago, Corsola said:

Swigie13 - Changed your username so I wouldn't trigger you! To be honest, I thought you didn't like me for a while cause I posted a fair amount but you IGNORED me until like R6 or something. But slay at our music taste being so in sync that it brought us together! I expect you to make me a better banner than this flop one in this post! Jk, I'll never use it since I'll never be a judge. :'( You're a really nice person after I got to know you and I look forward to us talking more in the future. Also I kinda SCREAMED when I found out I typed up my angry ass rant to you by accident asdlgnsdn. As for your judging, I honestly don't have much to say since I didn't get to see much of it. Not you stanning for Drip Drop like that tho, I thought you didn't care about it at all based on your short ass review. 

<3 <3 <3

keshaspearsxo - The person who convinced me to join :'( along with me knowing Hug was a judge too. I kept telling you I'd be eliminated so early on/wouldn't make it to R8 but oop I proved myself wrong. As a judge I obviously stan for you since you were my best judge :keir: During R8 I literally thought I'd be eliminated but I also had a small portion of hope since I was like ''well let me see what Pears will think'' and you came THROUGH. Speaking of R8, I really appreciate your advice and niceness to me while I was writing for R8. I'm glad I was able to impress you this season since you were a big part of why I joined! I also think you're a fantastic host (except when you torture us with reviews, bitch!). There's a reason why most of the changes you've incorporated into this season are so positively received. You clearly knew what areas you could work on with this season and you capitalized. Also, idk about the other contestants but I loved the challenges you introduced (or changed in instrumental's case). Maybe it's cause I'm just so creative and up for challenges :gaycat2: but still. I think it was really smart to introduce challenges that truly tested people's perception of what a song is and how it's structured. I'll be waiting for us to collab in the future, bitch!

:cries::cries::cries::cries: thank you :heart2:

If Citrus didn't sabotage me then IDK how I'm fourth :rip: Didn't you and Hug both give me 10s? @pear

1 minute ago, Gastrodonatella said:

PLEASE ****ing impeach this incompetent disaster, he was a last minute tacked on addition to the panel of four which was already complete with that many judges and he's always late as **** with his reviews and NEVER DOES HIS JOB RIGHT e.g. CORSOLAS RIGGING OUT OF THE SEMI FINALS

she still would've been eliminated without citrus's scores. for that, you could probably blame @swiftie13's 5.5

1 minute ago, ceremonials said:

If Citrus didn't sabotage me then IDK how I'm fourth :rip: Didn't you and Hug both give me 10s? @pear

mess no, you didnt get a 10 from anybody

i think you confused yourself with gabe :rip: 

Edited by keshaspearsxo

Just now, ceremonials said:

You were my #4 but my scores were super close so I doubt it swung anything that much

4 minutes ago, Corsola said:

Jackson - Ok I thought you hated me at the beginning :rip: Cause like, you never responded to my posts at all and if you did it was minorly clocking me so I was a bit shook sldnfnd. But after getting to know you in dubtrack I think you're a really nice person. I think it's admirable how passionate you are about PH and I'm not surprised since you're definitely one of the best writers it's ever had. I think even though you can be a bit hotheaded sometimes (no shade), it's all with good intentions and your love for the game. I hope I don't sound fake when I say you're nice because literally idk what else to say. But I really do think that and I enjoy having you around in dubtrack. I look forward to hopefully impressing you in PH11 when you host/judge :keir: 

oh this is cute :'( tbh I probably didn't talk to you because I saw you were Hug and pears's friend and you wouldn't want to talk to me, but you've been one of the best additions to the season and a great dub tracker :eli: Ya better keep coming around 

5 minutes ago, Tymps. said:

Can we dubb

I don't know, can you? 

1 minute ago, keshaspearsxo said:

mess no, you didnt get a 10 from anybody

Hug told me I was his #1 and then he posted his scores and the highest one was a 10 :rip: He must've changed them

2 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

#1 CONFIRMED

1 minute ago, ceremonials said:

Hug told me I was his #1 and then he posted his scores and the highest one was a 10 :rip: He must've changed them

wow the lies and deceit!