? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

oh mess i didnt realize #1 wasnt rihvealed yet 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, keshaspearsxo said:

oQRbeUK.gif 

The Dr. Luke Challenge rankings!

1. @Aurora - 9

2. @ughgabriel - 8.9

3. @8thPrince - 8.6

4. @ceremonials- 8.01

5. @Jackson - 7.6

6. @Corsola - 6.5

Thus Aurora gets first pick of which judge he will be collabing with next round, and so on. I'll message each of you when it's your turn to pick.

bump

Slay Sam :clap3: If Gabe blocked you again :ahh:

12 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

she still would've been eliminated without citrus's scores. for that, you could probably blame @swiftie13's 5.5

I gave Corolla an 8.5 this round :rip: 

1 minute ago, swiftie13 said:

I gave Corolla an 8.5 this round :rip: 

LOL sorry i meant @temp's 5.5

18 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

im sorry if im spamming but im actually just... what the F*** IS GOING ON????????

I HATED ON HER SO YALL WOULD THINK IT WAS ANNOYING AND MAINSTREAM TO HATE HER SO YALL WOULD PROPEL HER FORWARD LIKE SHE DESERVES CUZ I SAW YALL RANK HER SO LOW SO OFTEN.......... 

Well you just ended up having a convincing case so we all decided to hate her.

The way this wasn't even close to my rankings, though.

1. ceremonials

2. 8thPrince

3. Aurora

4. Jackson

5. ughgabriel

6. Corsola

:rip: 

this round was exactly my rankings

edit: o i had aur and ugh tied

12 minutes ago, Hug said:

The way this wasn't even close to my rankings, though.

1. ceremonials

2. 8thPrince

3. Aurora

4. Jackson

5. ughgabriel

6. Corsola

:rip: 

same top 2!

oQRbeUK.gif 

Round #11 - The Semi Final

0513cb54aaad47313735b07dc85174c3b523ac-wm.jpg?v=3

The semi final is going to be split between two challenges...

Part 1 - The Judge Collab

Each of you will be collabing with one judge. As Aurora won the last round, he has first pick of which judge he will be writing with, and so on.

Aurora & Temporal
Ughgabriel & Pears
8thPrince & Hug
Ceremonials & Swiftie13
Jackson & Citrus

This is really simple. Just write a song together lol.

Part 2 - The Self Portrait

Your challenge here is to write a song that represents you. There are a few ways you could interpret this - whether you want to write a song about your life, a song describing yourself or a song that you feel embodies your style as a writer. Whatever it is, it should be unique, and it should be you.

Rules:
PM both of your entries to me by this time!
If something stops you from submitting on time, ideally keep me updated.

Contestants: 
@ughgabriel @Aurora @Jackson @8thPrince @ceremonials
Edited by keshaspearsxo

Just now, keshaspearsxo said:

poor ur partner tbh

true, this week is actually finals week for me. I have to prepare for THREE different presentations and I have to turn in a giant ass project 

ill find time </3

1 hour ago, Gastrodonatella said:

im sorry if im spamming but im actually just... what the F*** IS GOING ON????????

I HATED ON HER SO YALL WOULD THINK IT WAS ANNOYING AND MAINSTREAM TO HATE HER SO YALL WOULD PROPEL HER FORWARD LIKE SHE DESERVES CUZ I SAW YALL RANK HER SO LOW SO OFTEN.......... 

Where was this outlash when I got eliminated? :-*

3 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

You mean when I got eliminated? I ghostwrote your final two rounds :-* 

You ghostwrote a sloppy song about 9/11 and a song with the sexual innuendo, "Let me ring your bell." You say it like it's something to be proud of. :-*

6 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

iirc you said verbatim that writing with me was the most fun experience you had in the entire competition! and that you were SCALPED CONSISTENTLY by everything i sent you and how i was saving your songs! or how you asked what you would do without me! and how you were fuming because you submitted YOUR half baked song instead of the passable one i wrote about 9/11, a concept YOU invented! and how you were shook because i was sleeping while you submitted said song because i wrote something better than you did when it wasnt my ass on the line and i was dead tired and uninspired! and the gag behind that is, im a MEME among dubtrack for being a curse and killing everything i touch, and yet when we collaborated YOUR additions were the weaker of the two! and then theres the part where i actually thought we had a friendship but the second you got eliminated you disappeared from my pms suddenly and never mentioned my name again... until now. when i wasnt even talking about you. or thinking of you. when i wasnt even SERIOUSLY mad either, i was obviously trolling. but now im not trolling, because you tried it. idk why you did, you had no reason because i didnt even @ you but i guess if this is what you wanted then this is what ur getting. :smile:

841e9d7fa9b66d2e1ea8dce498e26576.jpg

the real gag is i've been having rough medical issues since the week of my elimination. not everything is about you. :smile:

1 hour ago, Corsola said:

Ughgabriel - Omg you're literally the sweetest damn person. I actually kinda cackled hard when you were like ''I hope I don't come across as cocky'' cause like... WHERE? Not when you're one of the most humble people ever. Also you're my t.A.T.u sister; omg if only you were able to meet Abyssy bc he was like the biggest tatu stan ever. Tho he was also a huge mess so actually idk how you guys would get along lol! Honestly, your taste in general is kinda >. Have I mentioned how sweet you are? It's also really humbling to see you slaying and very interesting since you have to think about your songs in spanish and put them in english (I'm assuming, anyway). I mean sis with your vocabulary and talent I don't think ANYONE would guess that you're an ESL person if you didn't tell them. And that's talent. Also, when I saw you post ''Artificial Paradise'' in R2 bitch I KNEW that'd be #1 and that you were one to watch. Wow, are my predictions ever wrong? (Well actually yes since I thought I'd be eliminated since R4). Anyway, I also appreciate how nice and encouraging you've been to me since I know I posted a lot about how horrible I am and that I'm a worthless floater. 

:heart2::weeps: 
As I've said before I think you are an amazing writer and I think you have become one of the most improved PH's writers ever! And of course you are newbie of the season, you should always be proud of what you have accomplished, because not everyone can get top 6, let alone on their first season! You had an amazing run :clap3: 
I think I found a great friendship in you and I love the similarities in our taste <3 
I hope to keep seeing around and that you compete on Season 11! :duca: 

On a side note, I think you deserve the Miss Congeniality title this season

3 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

i'll assume you're not lying because why would you lie about that, so i'm sorry that you're ill and i hope whatever is plaguing you goes away. 

regardless.

if you think it's appropriate to disappear for as long as you did for whatever reason and then greet me by trying to publicly drag me, you're SORELY mistaken if you think that it'll slide by because as a messy bitch i know better than anybody else when a bitch is being out of line and messy so you can trust and believe that you'll be called on it :smile:

it's not appropriate or inappropriate for me to "disappear" and take time away for the sake of my medical problems and mental health. and not you taking my "drag" seriously when it was clearly a joke. :smile: a kii!

and the real tea is i didn't disappear. i've been here posting around. you say i disappeared from our friendship, but i responded to the pm you sent me. as in singular. as in you never bothered to send anything after that. yet i'm the one who left this friendship.

Not you trying to dig yourself out of a hole you tripped and fell into by arguing me on the legitimacy of my medical issues, and pretending as if a clap emoji is the end all be all in a friendship. Class as it's finest. I commend you with some ??????

This has been fun. x

Edited by SaintWest

26 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

anyway, get well soon! it seems like the mental health hasn't fully recovered yet :smile:

"I wouldn't make fun of your mental health" "I'm not that kind of girl (by 5th Harmony)" :cm: 

Edited by SaintWest