? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

6 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Maybe you're just not very creative

Opu83WB.gif

7 minutes ago, Hug said:

Should've been more specific ho

Opu83WB.gif 

Also, what the hell @SaintWest you should've submitted that. I demand @keshaspearsxo allow ha to send that instead.

Opu83WB.gif 

Pls. I worked so hard on it. :jonny4:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

Citrus was good at taking real life experiences and applying it into storytelling and songwriting form, though. He kind of gave himself a distinct emotional style in the end which is why he succeeded. So even if he doesn't consider himself a songwriter, he obviously has skills in writing in general

Opu83WB.gif

1 minute ago, SaintWest said:

Pls. I worked so hard on it. :jonny4:

I really shouldn't, just to set a standard. It's dumb enough that I'm already quite liberal with late entries but this is a bit much. And it's like a totally different song.. so eh. 

4 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Citrus was good at taking real life experiences and applying it into storytelling and songwriting form, though. He kind of gave himself a distinct emotional style in the end which is why he succeeded. So even if he doesn't consider himself a songwriter, he obviously has skills in writing in general

Opu83WB.gif

AKA you better have a sob story if you want my vote

Well there goes me because all my entries are either dark (in a demented way) or really light and happy.

Opu83WB.gif 

Good thing I'm not a contestant.

9 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

I really shouldn't, just to set a standard. It's dumb enough that I'm already quite liberal with late entries but this is a bit much. And it's like a totally different song.. so eh. 

Eh is not a yes.. but it's not a no? :jonny4: It's the same song, just no baby. #RIPANNA

Edited by SaintWest

i might have to srop out after this week too n

but hopefully i can throw something together like i did the past 3 weeks

4 minutes ago, jpow said:

I'm dropping out.

@Citrus @Temporal @swiftie13 @keshaspearsxo you don't have to judge my entry anymore.  

sis.....................................................................

2 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

i might have to srop out after this week too n

but hopefully i can throw something together like i did the past 3 weeks

no

Edited by SaintWest

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Uh, if that's what you want.

Like I told you, being told I'm not creative was offensive to me and that is not the ruthlessness I want in a competition.  If that's how it's going to be for the remainder of the competition, I want no part in it.  

the power 100 starts this week and im just gonna have no time at all :'( but i hope i dont have to. give me a #1 and ill stay in :fan:

Idk why you wanna make a big deal here now when you were happy pming me just a minute ago but I literally could not care less if you wanna go or if you wanna stay and if you wanna be offended or not - because, simply, you didn't display creativity this week and clearly I'm not the only one who felt the affect if you're last in somebody's hints

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Idk why you wanna make a big deal here now when you were happy pming me just a minute ago but I literally could not care less if you wanna go or if you wanna stay and if you wanna be offended or not - because, simply, you didn't display creativity this week and clearly I'm not the only one who felt the affect if you're last in somebody's hints

Because you kept saying that you still think I'm not creative.  

There is a difference between not showing creativity and not being creative in general.  I can agree that I did not show creativity this week, due to the reasons I've already stated.  But I am a creative person and I'm not going to have someone continue to tell me that I'm not. 

In all honestly, I don't want to drop out.  I want one more creative challenge to show that I can write a unique song.  I know I can serve something.  But I don't want to be told that I can't do that and that I'm not good enough which was what your PMs was affectively telling me.  

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, swiftie13 said:

Magnum Opus is still GOAT

Haters can seethe :sorry:

:heart2:

Me dropping out is cancelled.  If I get past this round, I want one more chance to prove myself.  If I don't get past this round, then I understand.  

If CTTR tops 100k everyone is getting 10s next week

Edited by swiftie13