? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

41 minutes ago, jpow said:

mess I haven't started still 

Wow look at you being so quirky! If you're going to be lazy you don't need to keep telling us every round. Either write your song or stop talking! [/Gastrodonatella]

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Wow look at you being so quirky! If you're going to be lazy you don't need to keep telling us every round. Either write your song or stop talking! [/Gastrodonatella]

not this drag of gastrodonatella being as cheap of a knockoff as legally blonde 2

Edited by SaintWest

I really wanna submit but I haven't had the time to even start cause of school and I don't wanna waste anyone's time with a lackluster comeback attempt :jonny: It's been fun competing this season (if I don't get it done) and I look forward to the next.

22 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

not this drag of gastrodonatella being as cheap of a knockoff as legally blonde 2

not this drag of my drag being as cheap as your lyrics 

AHHHH not a Sia stan thinking they're better than a Katy Perry stan :ahh: 

2zY398Q.gif 

Keep stumbling around like a wasted zombie drifting through your life like a plastic bag I guess. :celestial4:

Edited by SaintWest

• ATRL Moderator

My boyfriend is watching some old ass movie in the living room and it started playing "I Want Your Hands On Me" and I INSTANTLY started to bop.

It's been playing on this movie for the past 5 minutes and I love it :alexz:\

@MattyTacos

honestly this is the dumbest feud ever when Sia and Katy are both sellouts with a comparable mix of contemporary utter trash and higher quality older material 

how you gonna shade katy when sia puts out **** like the greatest and cheap thrills. how you gonna shade sia when katy puts out **** like this is how we do and roar. like, the hypocrisy 

Edited by keshaspearsxo

7 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

honestly this is the dumbest feud ever when Sia and Katy are both sellouts with a comparable mix of contemporary utter trash and higher quality older material 

how you gonna shade katy when sia puts out **** like the greatest and cheap thrills. how you gonna shade sia when katy puts out **** like this is how we do and roar. like, the hypocrisy 

when katy's entire career is based on being a sellout though and sia has 5 albums of QUALITY indie material dating back to when katy was just a twinkling in the industry's eye :celestial4:

Edited by SaintWest

7 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

cheap thrills is not the tea, but you can't tell me anything katy has released is comparable to any of sia's sellouts. the greatest is generic, but it's not nearly as generic as roar or as tragic as chained to the rhythm of this is how we do. 

• ATRL Moderator

whew I'm just now starting and my inspiration is a bit of a mess but I'm loving my chorus even though I'll probably get eliminated this round 

my inspiration

35 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

Stan for the singer of Ur So Gay! Getcha life from the girl who put queers in the Firework music video after it had become trendy! Drag the LGBT icon who donates hundreds of thousands to animal shelters and funds for homeless LGBT youth! Drag the one with measurable talent!

You think this is a drag but the gag is I'm homophobic 

2zY398Q.gif 

26 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

Keep stumbling around like a wasted zombie drifting through your life like a plastic bag I guess. :celestial4:

The kii that Sia probably wrote the first one :ahh: 

10 minutes ago, Jackson said:

You think this is a drag but the gag is I'm homophobic 

2zY398Q.gif 

The kii that Sia probably wrote the first one :ahh: 

The gag is you stan for CTTR so you actually stan for Sia since we all know Katy can't write for ****! :celestial4:

I'm guessing that's why no solo written Sia song has ever charted and she's forced to sell out and release Rihanna rejects for people to care?

2zY398Q.gif 

6 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I'm guessing that's why no solo written Sia song has ever charted and she's forced to sell out and release Rihanna rejects for people to care?

2zY398Q.gif 

I live for how packedt the untalented get when they're reminded of talent. :celestial4:

You know you won when their only comeback is "you're so pressed"

2zY398Q.gif 

• ATRL Moderator

Other than my chorus I have no inspiration for the rest of the song :rip: 

ahh im so hungry but i cant leave my room cause my roommate's fat gay friend is out there and he creeps me out 

When they think they won, but the gag is, their fav still wishes they could be half the level of your fav. :celestial4:

Edited by SaintWest

Sent my song and I'm loving it. Definitely my most personal PH entry ever. Every line in there is something that happened or something I felt