? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

Katy's gonna role call all the letters in LGBTQQIA+ in the bridge of her next song just to really drive the message home.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

zxczxczxczxczxczcxzxczxczxzzxccxxzxcxxzzcxzxczxc

A Sia fan and a Katy Perry fan arguing over lyrical quality. Next we will have Selena Gomez and Britney fans arguing over vocals. 

9 minutes ago, jpow said:

Wait is Chained to the Rhythm really a political song or are all of yall being dumb?

Yes it is :skull:

Apparently more is to come with her performance, music video, and other songs on the album

That said I think CTTR quite obviously has a degree of social commentary, yet I'm not sure how politically relevant it is other than like two lines

As I've said before, it's more relevant when you look at the timing of the release. You could take them as being vague and unspecific, but they're still very applicable to recent events.

"The truth they feed us is feeble" and "we're about to riot" - I definitely agree with you but the rest of the song is quite general so I wouldn't really run to boast about it being some political anthem like I see some fans doing. Neither of those are her part either which is why I think people are doing the feature wrong cause I think he totally elevates the track

33 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

"The truth they feed us is feeble" and "we're about to riot" - I definitely agree with you but the rest of the song is quite general so I wouldn't really run to boast about it being some political anthem like I see some fans doing. Neither of those are her part either which is why I think people are doing the feature wrong cause I think he totally elevates the track

Almost every line is political though 

2zY398Q.gif 

1 hour ago, keshaspearsxo said:

A Sia fan and a Katy Perry fan arguing over lyrical quality. Next we will have Selena Gomez and Britney fans arguing over vocals. 

Stop hating on Sia

2zY398Q.gif 

2 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

IDK who you're trying to sass for a ****ing camera but you got the right bitch to put you in the wrong mother****ing place PLEASE leave with your weave intact while you still can :smile: 

841e9d7fa9b66d2e1ea8dce498e26576.jpg

nnnn not billy eichner

4 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

IDK who you're trying to sass for a ****ing camera but you got the right bitch to put you in the wrong mother****ing place PLEASE leave with your weave intact while you still can :smile: 

841e9d7fa9b66d2e1ea8dce498e26576.jpg

Point proven

8zk4ye.jpg

ANYWAYS, Godga coming for Top 10 on the H100 and twice on the BB200, I'm shook! Can't wait for the 2nd week drops

52 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

6 songs in a decade? Half of which are not even her own? (And arguably not the quality that you appear to be insisting). What a prime artist!

Edited by keshaspearsxo

• ATRL Moderator

I've been booping to CTTR for the past half hour :jamming:  

5 hours ago, keshaspearsxo said:

If I was in the position to fire people @Temporal would've been gone round 2

Shame you're not tbh.

4 hours ago, keshaspearsxo said:

New judge @Aciid

4 hours ago, Aciid said:

@jpow sucks xoxo. 

Hi I'm your new judge. 

Welcome @Aciid!

3 hours ago, jpow said:

Wait is Chained to the Rhythm really a political song or are all of yall being dumb?

Yes, it is. :laugh: 

3 hours ago, Hug said:

Katy's gonna role call all the letters in LGBTQQIA+ in the bridge of her next song just to really drive the message home.

Basically. :laugh: She'd have to literally sample Martin Luther King Jr's speech (then it would get compared to Beyonce/Flawless), list off every minority (then it would get compared to Gaga/Born This Way) and name drop Donald Trump's entire cabinet for ATRL to admit it was political. :skull: Katy has a much more subtle way of doing things.

I'm gonna let you finish but Gaga had one of the best half time shows of all time.

Of all time.

37 minutes ago, Temporal said:

Wow at Hitlor winning against Titty. Who would'a thunk it?

Anyone with a brain? :cm: 

I'm mad because I legit came up with a chorus for a song last week about using music to avoid politics. I almost wrote that for my round six submission. :jonny: 

Living for that Full Frontal gif. Sam Bee is a legend. :alexz: 

Just now, Achilles. said:

Anyone with a brain? :cm: 

True, Taylor always has and always will apparently be bigger than Titty :cm:  

I mean so was the actual Hitler but that doesn't mean much :cm: