we want selena on the cast :duca:

ccfan007
16 hours ago, ****Selena said:

god no... we want a GOOD movie.

****Selena
1 minute ago, ccfan007 said:

god no... we want a GOOD movie.

well the directors and the cast followed her on insta last month so you can fume :duca:

Kevin2803
16 hours ago, ****Selena said:

If she will be in it, she will probably be killed off in the opening scene

Hurem
26 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

Here for it!

SelenaTheWinner

Hope Selena's part of this! :)

****Selena
46 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

we're here for it 

Versayce

Selena was considered to play Jill Roberts in "Scream 4" so it could be that they have decided to cast her this time.

Thinking Of You

I swear Billie Eilish would be a good fit in the franchise. She just screams Sidney Prescott to me. Her and Neve also have the same mannerisms 

ConceptD
15 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

I swear Billie Eilish would be a good fit in the franchise. She just screams Sidney Prescott to me. Her and Neve also have the same mannerisms 

No thanks and that goes for Selena too. Let's not tarnish the series legacy of having amazing acting. 

Sam96

Not Billie and Selena :deadbanana4: I like their music but chile... 

they should have someone like Lili Reinhart be the opening kill 

Dula Peep

Neve is in! 

Seems like this is somewhat legit then? 

Wont be surprised if they go in this direction..... new town, new characters. Somehow Sid, Dewey, Gale tied into a new story. 

PrinceMichaelFan

scream 4 cinematography is still awkward compared to 1-3. It looks like Friday The 13th 2009 remake.

ConceptD
1 hour ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

scream 4 cinematography is still awkward compared to 1-3. It looks like Friday The 13th 2009 remake.

Everything looks like a dream sequence with that awful yellow glow. I still love it though. 

PrinceMichaelFan
1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

Everything looks like a dream sequence with that awful yellow glow. I still love it though. 

horrible and that's one of the reason why 4 looks dull in comparison to Scream 1-3's look. I hope 5 returns to the old look. I know it will.

Versayce
4 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

horrible and that's one of the reason why 4 looks dull in comparison to Scream 1-3's look. I hope 5 returns to the old look. I know it will.

"Ready or Not" also has that yellowish tone and surely the same will happen with "Scream 5"...

Lately most of the movies have that yellowish/yellow greenish tone... Even movies that have been previously released on DVD/Blu-ray, which have a more natural look, companies are re-releasing them again with those hideous tones and selling them as remastered.

I would also prefer if this one follows the same cinematography of the first 3, but I don't see that happening.

Oktober Knight
10 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Neve is in! 

Seems like this is somewhat legit then? 

Wont be surprised if they go in this direction..... new town, new characters. Somehow Sid, Dewey, Gale tied into a new story. 

The only thing that concerns me is Sidney, Gale and Dewey will be wasted as background characters while the plot revolves around high schoolers. The original trio sounds like they will show up to help and that's about it. 

Heartbreak Prince

I’m so excited for this! 

I can totally see Selena being one of the opening kills, they usually get big “teen” stars for that. 

Dula Peep
20 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

The only thing that concerns me is Sidney, Gale and Dewey will be wasted as background characters while the plot revolves around high schoolers. The original trio sounds like they will show up to help and that's about it. 

Yeah, but if they are going to continue on with this series we need new, fresh characters and story. 

The Sid/Gale/Dewey story is pretty much finished. I just don't hope they pull a Star Wars and ruin these characters legacy by killing them off immediately. 

Versayce
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

The Sid/Gale/Dewey story is pretty much finished.

Well, there is a really creepy moment in "Scream 4" between Deputy Judy and Sidney, and some theories suggest that she could have been behind some killings...

So maybe it's not over at all...

AllUnimportantGrunion-size_restricted.gi

Edited by Versayce

Sam96

I definitely think Sidney, Gail and Dewey will be supporting characters but will receive top billing since the studio will pimp out their names to sell this movie. As much as I love those characters, it’s time for something different. We need fresh new faces, new town, etc. 

I really hope that Hayden and Marley can appear in this film, even if it’s a cameo.

maybe even have Emma Roberts appear in a dream sequence :eli:

Dula Peep
28 minutes ago, Versayce said:

Well, there is a really creepy moment in "Scream 4" between Deputy Judy and Sidney, and some theories suggest that she could have been behind some killings...

So maybe it's not over at all...

AllUnimportantGrunion-size_restricted.gi

Judy was def my main suspect all of Scream 4. I also think there might have been another killer in Scream 3. Would kinda love if they explored this more, or had an overarching mastermind of all the films. 

But I also don't want it to get too complicated or convoluted. 

It's probably best if they moved onto a new story with a copycat killer that watched STAB one too many times. Even though the reception to Scream the TV Series was pretty mixed, I really enjoyed it. I think it proved that they can move on to a new story with new characters and still have it be interesting.

Oktober Knight

Judy Hicks was purposely creepy and suspicious by Wes Craven as he wanted to place her as a red herring to throw the audience off. Same with Trevor. 

But that doesn't mean she won't be the killer or somehow involved in the next film. However, let's be honest - will the GP really remember her character?