ATRL's Song Contest: Round 3 (p. 79)

Diarrhoea

Wonderland was one of my fave tracks of 1989 but like most of the album it didn't age well for me :doc: 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• thecptz

• Touch It

• fiercE

You'll get better soon - one of the few standout tracks on Lover, not the best choice for this round but it's really, really overhated.

I did something bad - I will always stan the petty bad bish energy she gives here

False god - kinda gets tiring but i really like it for the most part

I don't have the energy nor compassion to comment on all the taylor songs but sent anyway x

@A Public Affair @Alena @Apostolis @Aria0327 @Astronomy @Bacardo Royale @beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @brenda-walsh @Chasing Comet @Chiidish @Clueless @DearSociety13 @DesiredConsternation @diogozsz @DougAF @EnterTheAttic @EriKills @fiercE @Future Lover @GentleDance @Hikari @Hongbin @K$Ellie @KevinDG @kiiwii @Kim Kardashian @Krazii @Kylie Jenner @Legend E @Live To Tell @Lucky#17 @luckystrike @mokitsu @Moonlightbae @Mr. Duff @Mr. Venti @MusicLoverDude @nina_ @Noah @Not Like The Movies @Overprotected @Pop culture @PopKills @popmusiccritic @prézli @Rence @rl231 @Rhenny @Sbbmsve @Sebas @Speezy @Staryu @thecptz @Traviata @Tom Vercetti @Touch It @touya kinomoto @Velvet @Wes @Wonderlust @worldwide angel @XO_Life @Yomaku @zmz

I have rankings from the following people:

A Public Affair

beatinglikeadrum

bestfiction

brenda-walsh

diogozsz

GentleDance

Hongbin

K$Ellie

KevinDG

Krazii

Legend E

Live To Tell

Lucky#17

Moonlightbae

Mr. Duff

Mr. Venti

MusicLoverDude

nina_

Noah

Overprotected

Pop culture

Rhenny

Sebas

Staryu

Traviata

thecptz

Tom Vercetti

Touch It

touya kinomoto

Wonderlust

XO_Life

Yomaku

If I've missed you just let me know, my inbox is SO busy atm :skull: send in if you haven't yet! Results are tomorrow at approximately 6:15pm EST, be there to comment! And the next round is posted immediately after, so if you want to snatch your song then make sure you're there

1 minute ago, popmusiccritic said:

Sorry! I'm just a little confused how this works :sorry:

There's a list of 21 Taylor songs - send me your 10 favourite from that list, ranked from most favourite to least stunning x

Just now, Kill All Whites <3 said:

There's a list of 21 Taylor songs - send me your 10 favourite from that list, ranked from most favourite to least stunning x

I see! Do I send through PM?