Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 9) | FINALE!!

rl231

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, clue said:

Your alliance was accused of being silent towards the minority that was hustling to survive. Do you have any rebuttal for this?

That's kinda how alliances work in my mind? You stay strong with your... alliance?

We've seen more fluid seasons of Survivor than this one. Last season, the alliances were constantly shifting and people were not afraid to go against their alliance. This season, the minority basically said that you were ghosting them all season. Is this tea? :O

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touch It

• Element

• rl231

• clue

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Element said:

@Guero - How do you feel about this Final Tribal Council result tonight

im more shocked at no votes for Nick than anything else - I should have thrown him a pity vote since he was the other person I was debating about voting for 

1 minute ago, Element said:

We've seen more fluid seasons of Survivor than this one. Last season, the alliances were constantly shifting and people were not afraid to go against their alliance. This season, the minority basically said that you were ghosting them all season. Is this tea? :O

Absolutely. At a certain point, I just wanted to talk to my group, I didn't need other people in my ear. It was getting annoying

" How do you feel about this Final Tribal Council result tonight?"- My vote was between Dussy and Gateau so I would have been happy with any outcome, in my perspective, Dussy played the better social game, Gateau played the game play in terms of surviving and resilience, and also challenge scores and items. Like I said, I voted with my head and not my heart, in my brain I believe that Gateau played a better game however Dussy is my bro  and I am closer to him as a person. So I am not angry with the outcome. 

3 minutes ago, Element said:

@boys and @Gateau - Your relationship was very central to the overall game, starting from round 1 and going all the way to final tribal council. Do you have any final words to each other? Or do we need to put up some barriers a la Pumkin and New York?

i think that boys realized that not everyone is gonna back down when he screams bloody murder, and if you're going to gun for someone, you'd better bring the right ammunition. i think that he should take this experience as a slice of humble pie and i will as well x

1 minute ago, Not Like The Movies said:

" How do you feel about this Final Tribal Council result tonight?"- My vote was between Dussy and Gateau so I would have been happy with any outcome, in my perspective, Dussy played the better social game, Gateau played the game play in terms of surviving and resilience, and also challenge scores and items. Like I said, I voted with my head and not my heart, in my brain I believe that Gateau played a better game however Dussy is my bro  and I am closer to him as a person. So I am not angry with the outcome. 

You don't think Dussy had resilience? He went to almost every tribal there was + his fate was dangling in front of him when me and him had that tiebreaker challenge.

How do you feel about this Final Tribal Council result tonight?

Gateau was a close ally of mine and his FIGHT to get to the end was what really sold my vote for him in the end.

But Dussy played an AMAZING game imo, he knew when to strike, who to trust, made moves to his benefit while still having ppl want to work with him and trust him. His position is just as tough to be in because he risked pissing ppl off from both sides but in the end his relationships helped win the title. 

Overall very happy with the conclusion and glad for this season to be OVER with hiihii

4 minutes ago, Element said:

EVERYONE: What do you think your overall edgic rating this season would have been?

EVERYONE: What was your favorite challenge this season? Least favorite

EVERYONE: Any feedback on the Galaxy board and Planet of the Idols?

OTTP to OTTN to CPM  I guess :kii2:

my favorite was the pick a celebrity and send 10 entries for them and also pick a bridge and my least favorite was the albumr review even tho it was fun, it was redious

I liked the galaxy board a lot

3 minutes ago, Guero said:

im more shocked at no votes for Nick than anything else - I should have thrown him a pity vote since he was the other person I was debating about voting for 

aww thanks bb I have .5 of a vote now :heart2:

okay, now that the season is over, can the Telesto girls explain the point of this:

ivYJ1Wn.jpg

Your alliance was accused of being silent towards the minority that was hustling to survive. Do you have any rebuttal for this?

I don't really think that's true, i spoke to everyone from the other side in the DM's and i did trust some of them like alot! I even had group chat's and all with several of them being included so.

EVERYONE: What do you think your overall edgic rating this season would have been?

Edgid, i - don't know what that is.

EVERYONE: What was your favorite challenge this season? Least favorite

I liked the one that i used Melanie Martinez on! I did flop on it but it was rly fun.
Least, most of the ones before merge.

x

1 minute ago, clue said:

You don't think Dussy had resilience? He went to almost every tribal there was + his fate was dangling in front of him when me and him had that tiebreaker challenge.

I never said he did not, I was going to give him my vote because he played well too, AGAIN, do not put words in my mouth clueless, it seems like something you like to do since this is the second time youre doing that to me. Stop x. And I encouraged dussy to play that tiebreaker challenge and was rooting for him so dont try it! 

I just found that Gateau had more resilience seeing as if he didnt play the game, he would have been out earlier and not made top 3. 

2 minutes ago, Element said:

@disruptive - you were the swing vote at this Final Tribal Council. Why did you end up voting for dussymob?

he started the game w/ me, alena and staryu and was part of our original alliance, so seeing him towards the end was great and it made me lean towards him since the beginning.

however, the reason i ended up voting for him was because he played the better game i think. he knew how to avoid drama and be in the spotlight, while still having a strong alliance to support him and playing a great social game that eventually got him to the win!

3 minutes ago, clue said:

I never said he did not, I was going to give him my vote because he played well too, AGAIN, do not put words in my mouth clueless, it seems like something you like to do since this is the second time youre doing that to me. Stop x. And I encouraged dussy to play that tiebreaker challenge and was rooting for him so dont try it! 

I just found that Gateau had more resilience seeing as if he didnt play the game, he would have been out earlier and not made top 3. 

The way that I left this game losing AND with a warning point Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :clown:

Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

How is me asking you a question putting words in your mouth? I-

Just now, DougAF said:

The way that I left this game losing AND with a warning point Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :clown:

I left with 3rd place and 3 wps omg what does 3 symbolize?

Just now, DougAF said:

I left with 3rd place and 3 wps omg what does 3 symbolize?

Just now, clue said:

How is me asking you a question putting words in your mouth? I-

You asking me if I dont think Dussy had resilience is insinuating that you think that's what I believe in but I never said that luv x. 

20 minutes ago, Element said:

honestly, no i never really saw it coming because your alliance was constantly planning to kick you out, but it just never seemed to happen!! there were many chats where they were like "dussy is our extra vote and we'll get him out soon" but somehow you got yourself in deeper with them and made it to the end which is a great skill! you made some very smart moves along the way this season, 100% 

It's jsut like an actual survivor seasons where the winners always get that doubt and people talk of getting them out but somehow they miss the opportunity and they will. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.