Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 9) | FINALE!!

rl231

1 minute ago, Gateau said:

i'm even happier this happened more than me winning.

the fact they were so desperate to prevent me from winning that they strategically piled their votes on one person is ergjerghjergjergj

i go out of this knowing that i ate up a whole clique of people for four straight months, and that's more satisfying than anything :heart2:

you played a great game :clap3: 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touch It

• Element

• rl231

• clue

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Touch It said:

@rl231 > @Element for writing a nice pity thing for me

you keep losing my games :kii2:

Just now, Element said:

you keep losing my games :kii2:

at least i got a silver medal and a bronze medal and then a gold from tabs I got it ALL

• ATRL Moderator

y4TVc5V.png

Now it's time for the first reunion post: CHARTS!!! We have been tracking your averages and votes all season long... here are the overall looks at this season!

OVERALL AVERAGES

Y5yQItI.png

VOTING HISTORY
It's everyone's favorite chart -- we suggest opening this in a new tab to zoom in!

rG5ny0p.png

You fought a good fight @Gateau I applaud you for your effort, you had all the odds against you and you still came in 2nd, making it to the top 3 with your OG alliance all eliminated is very hard to do and you did THAT, ignore these b*tches! I love you! 

7 minutes ago, Dylan' said:

Congrats dussy!!! 

you join the ranks of 7 legends and urban! 

7 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

congrats @dussymob!

8 minutes ago, clue said:

@dussymob YUPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Thanks!!!:1stplace:

How can you tell someone to ignore people when they are the one making the comments about people :rip:

the only odds against ghetto were the ones he put up for himself, lmao.

Just now, disruptive said:

the only odds against ghetto were the ones he put up for himself, lmao.

Chile the host said it himself, "this season was really the story of you vs. yourself"

• ATRL Moderator

y4TVc5V.png

SEARCHING THE GALAXY

As you all know, the galaxy board was a pretty big part of this season from the very beginning through final 5. Here is the chart of where things were hidden. The red X's had nothing, but the unique colored Xs had an item hidden in that square. A list of items and who found each is also below:

l8UkARR.png

spMVLJI.png

A few notes: 

@bowdown found the visit to Planet of the Idols at the merge round (to search for the merge hidden immunity idol) in round 3. When he was voted out just prior to the merge, he willed the prize to @Gateau

The four idol clues each had a single capital letter pointing to the column in which the idol was hidden. Each clue also had a specific text color, thus associating it with a specific idol. If someone found a clue after that idol was discovered, we still sent it to them because it was information about who might have had the idol. 

@Moonlightbae found the purple hidden immunity idol in one of the very first rounds of the game. After he was voted out, the idol was rehidden in spot A9, where it remained sitting there until @Gateau found it at the final 7.

Any questions - let us know! There were 20/144 squares with items. 

7 minutes ago, Alena said:

CONGRATS MY BABY DUSSY <3

BTW STREAM DUSSY'S WINNER SINGLE (OUT NOW)

STREAMED!!! 

8 minutes ago, disruptive said:

@dussymob you did THAT BITCH!!!!!

You're the best, I hope for a successful Biology career. 

9 minutes ago, Element said:

CONGRATULATIONS @dussymob!!! A very strong winner from a strategic perspective, aligning yourself in the middle of the early merge dynamics, attending every tribal council since round TWO and voting correctly 14 out of 15 times!! 

@Gateau - this season was really the story of you vs. yourself - congratulations on your many immunities and you should be proud of your work in trying to shake things up constantly. You got 4 votes to win and almost took the title, so definitely keep your head up! That's not easy to do x

@Touch It - thanks! 

Thank you, did you think I had a shot at winning?

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, dussymob said:

STREAMED!!! 

You're the best, I hope for a successful Biology career. 

Thank you, did you think I had a shot at winning?

honestly, no i never really saw it coming because your alliance was constantly planning to kick you out, but it just never seemed to happen!! there were many chats where they were like "dussy is our extra vote and we'll get him out soon" but somehow you got yourself in deeper with them and made it to the end which is a great skill! you made some very smart moves along the way this season, 100% 

2 minutes ago, Element said:

The four idol clues each had a single capital letter pointing to the column in which the idol was hidden. Each clue also had a specific text color, thus associating it with a specific idol. If someone found a clue after that idol was discovered, we still sent it to them because it was information about who might have had the idol. 

@Not Like The Movies!!!!!!!!

Was rooting for you @Gateau but congrats bb you played a good game!! 

And congrats Winner @dussymob !!! You played a fantastic game, always made moves to benefit yourself most importantly and for just always being as least messy as possible. King!

14 minutes ago, Touch It said:

LMAOOO ELEMENT PLEASE

The THANKS took me out :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

y4TVc5V.png

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS

@boys and @Gateau - Your relationship was very central to the overall game, starting from round 1 and going all the way to final tribal council. Do you have any final words to each other? Or do we need to put up some barriers a la Pumkin and New York?

@dussymob - How do you feel about winning?? How would you describe your journey this season in three words? What will you do with the prize money?

@Staryu - How has ATRL Survivor evolved since your first appearance in season 3?

@Touch It - Do you have any regrets about your jury management; for example, posting Gateau's screenshots and backstabbing Clueless?

@clue @Alena- Your alliance was accused of being silent towards the minority that was hustling to survive. Do you have any rebuttal for this?

@disruptive - you were the swing vote at this Final Tribal Council. Why did you end up voting for dussymob?

@Krazii @EriKills @Guero @Not Like The Movies - How do you feel about this Final Tribal Council result tonight?

EVERYONE: What do you think your overall edgic rating this season would have been?

EVERYONE: What was your favorite challenge this season? Least favorite

EVERYONE: Any feedback on the Galaxy board and Planet of the Idols?

Just now, Element said:

@Touch It - Do you have any regrets about your jury management; for example, posting Gateau's screenshots and backstabbing Clueless?

thanks

Your alliance was accused of being silent towards the minority that was hustling to survive. Do you have any rebuttal for this?

That's kinda how alliances work in my mind? You stay strong with your... alliance?

Just now, disruptive said:

want to end this game by ending my fake feud with former rat and snake @EriKills, ily bitch :heart2: 

And I feel the same way I did about you as before the game!!! :heart2:  :bebe: 

(but fr tho ily2 bitch send nudes) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.