Greek Mafia: battle of the gods. | game over.

miguel

VsSkzmM.png

Well... it's over

First i wanna thank y'all for playing. This game was a mess and a half and for that very reason, it was fun as hell to host.

Full list of players with their roles:

Spoiler

1. Daylight . Zeus
2. Guero - Eunomia
3. fiercE  - Hyperion
4. luckystrike - Fury
5. Touch It - Mnemosyne
6. Dibbles - Herea
7. Speezy  - Persephone
8. DougAF  - Thetys
9. worldwide angel  - Demeter
10. touya kinomoto  - Oceanus
11. Element - Athena
12. Hug (DAP) - Rhea

13. thecptz - Hephaustus

14. Overprotected  - Artemis

15. Psycho - Poseidon

16. Mattheo - Theia

17. Evy  - Hermes

18. Dessy  - Apollo

19. EriKills - Fury

20. Witch Privilege - Dolos

21. Diarrhoea - Atlas

22. Navyofbadgals - Nyx

23. Wonderlust - Caerus

24. PinkBox - Survivor 

25. Chiidish - Hades

26. Mr. Blue_Shirt - Cronus

27. Sabbath - Medusa

28. mokitsu  - Ares

29. dweebz  - Hebe

30. kiiwii - Aphrodite

31. Astronomy  - Lyssa

32. Nurr (wxvii) - Fury

Best moments:

Both Zeus and Cronus getting killed back to back, lmao. Literal poetic justice.

All the jesters throughout the game :ahh: 

Touch It and Astronomy's meltdowns

Touch It figuring @Chiidish role bc of his way of spelling "Hey Queen"

@Wonderlust self kill 

My mess up by posting that Dibbles had been targeted on N1, thinking it was innocent, but in reality it confirmed ha as non-mafia.

-

Also, shoutout to @Evy for being the MVP of the game. You did THAT.

You also did great @Touch It and had everyone fooled to the very end. If u had put as much dedication from the beginning as you did after Diarrhoea died, Titans could have definetely won. Your end-game plan was great, it just didn't work fff.

Also big congrats to @Sabbath , this is the first time (since i've been playing) that i've seen the SK make it so far. You played lowkey, killed strong players, and made it to the very end. I only ended the game bc I found it very difficult for you to survive with the sisters still in play, but if it wasn't for that, you could have possibly won. Great job :heart2: 

Same for @Element, I was surprised you actually took the time to research how to play your role, and while it became obvious at a point, you still helped the Gods overall by confirming some townies.

-

Obviously there's still a lot to fix in future games, but this was  a great, really fun start, so again, thank y'all for joining and i hope to see you in future games :heart2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• miguel

• Chiidish

• Evy

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Guero said:

me stopping Mr. Blue Shirt with my role that one time 

Yes thank you for your service

1 minute ago, Disruptive said:

22. Navyofbadgals - Nyx

and yall bitches were still wary

Finally lived to the end ahh I won

Not Poseidon getting only one stock tho

Anyway I had fun, cute concept, aesthetic and stories throughout :swan:

3 minutes ago, Disruptive said:

Touch It figuring @Chiidish role bc of his way of spelling "Hey Queen"

mess x

worst moments of the game

me being seen as a mafia by pretty much everyone

Just now, Disruptive said:

Also, obviously, the Gods WON :1stplace:

@PinkBox WON as survirvir ( :biblio: ) :1stplace:

@Witch Privilege WON as jester :1stplace:

@Wonderlust WON as artistic :1stplace:

Just now, PinkBox said:

bitch where's MY shoutout

The blind

6 minutes ago, Guero said:

me stopping Mr. Blue Shirt with my role that one time 

oop, totally forgot about adding this to the Best Moments

the instinct to get the head titan on first night :clap3: 

Also, probably the downsides of this game were:

Me getting caught not randomizing the votes (yikes)

The mafia team not liking being mafia and not getting into it till the end :shakeno:

Some roles were a biT OP, kii

• ATRL Moderator

thank you for hosting!! i'm so glad i signed up and that this was my first one. the aesthetics/story were fantastic and it was certainly an unforgettable experience!

@thecptz saving me like that and thus preventing the triple kill. Sorry for calling you medusa boo

source.gif

Thank you I had a lot of fun on my atrl games debut. I never played or saw such a messy game before but it was worth it :eatpopcorn:
You did a good job @Disruptive

(don't kill me n1 in future games please:gaycat2:)

anyways gonna redo my post from earlier

I figured out nurr, lucky, and eri were sisters and astro was lyssa hours before astro got lynched but sadly I wasn't able to triple kill any of them because I couldn't just say sisters for their roles and astro died already from the lynch. so then I had to get CREATIVE and figured out chilldish's role from doing investigation work.

z48WC3y.pngjJV45QT.png

so then since eri/lucky basically figured out I was 99.99% mafia I was like u know let me just pretend I'm over this game and killing dibbles for kiis so that the trapper could place traps at dibble's house instead of bagels. so last night the triple kill was gonna be chiidish, psycho, and bagels. I also was just acting insane and crazy so that y'all would think im rhea trying to be lynched for the kill and then hug would be lynched letting us get another 2 kills in. so then after that I would make a plea with medusa and the other 3p to work with me and matthew to kill the rest of the town members just so the town could be LOSERS. honestly I wasn't even planning to win with this strategy but I just wanted to be fun and messy but of course @thecptz wanted to ruin the fun by trapping me. :(

anyways next mafia game I'm gonna troll from the start since if I act normal I'm just gonna die first day and be bored. thank you.

the way I snapped on my first ever Mafia, the way no one suspected me of being Medusa sdjsdjks the IQ 0S1vVJ6.png

1 hour ago, Disruptive said:

Also big congrats to @Sabbath , this is the first time (since i've been playing) that i've seen the SK make it so far. You played lowkey, killed strong players, and made it to the very end. I only ended the game bc I found it very difficult for you to survive with the sisters still in play, but if it wasn't for that, you could have possibly won. Great job :heart2: 

:heart2:

thanks for hosting miguel, this was really entertaining and the graphics are gorgeous:party:

7 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

the way I snapped on my first ever Mafia, the way no one suspected me of being Medusa sdjsdjks the IQ 0S1vVJ6.png

:heart2:

thanks for hosting miguel, this was really entertaining and the graphics are gorgeous:party:

I clocked you quickT on deadchat :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.