Choose The Album, Then a Song 9: And the winner is...

Pedro

@sumthintoxic82, yes! No worries.

I am missing @Verge of Obscene and @Vulnicura who confirmed they will be sending really soon. This means the update may not come today but only tomorrow but I still want the entries asap.

Edited by Pedro

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pedro

• shelven

• MusicLoverDude

• lhdang2000

I'll probably be at work when the update occurs.

• ATRL Moderator

I'm so sorry but I have to forfeit :emofish: I have no time to maintain the games section anymore

1 hour ago, Verge of Obscene said:

I'm so sorry but I have to forfeit :emofish: I have no time to maintain the games section anymore

:biblio: 

2 hours ago, Verge of Obscene said:

:'(

2 hours ago, Verge of Obscene said:

Nooooo :chick3: 

this is more lika a Last Member Standing :ahh:

Edited by ReachOut

3 hours ago, Verge of Obscene said:

:cries:

This is so disappointing guys. Besides Verge Of Obscene, Alena also quit. It just really irritates me how these people commit to something and then they quit - therefore ruining the entire experience to everyone else. The game is always planned in a certain way but when those people come in, commit to it and then just because they thought it was going to be as simple as sending a song, they quit. Anyway, I am sure we won't miss you.

Waiting on @Vulnicura.

Update coming soon!
Edited by Pedro

As a player, I hate when people quit too, but the good thing about this game is that it's pretty flexible in terms of eliminations. You can always just turn a double elimination round into a single elimination or a non-elimination, and that way you'll have the same number of rounds as planned.

Ugh...

well, I better snatch glory next season then (it was the album I wanted this season)

I mean another non elimination round right now would be pointless :skull: 

I feel like people should've read carefully before they signed in. I can understand one, two, but now three? Don't just participate when you know you don't have enough time into this, guys!! There are people who want to play but couldn't since you've taken their spot.

-----

Anyway, I'm excited for this round's entry. You guys did very good last time and I can't wait to see what y'all offer this time. :duca:

People quitting :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, MusicLoverDude said:

People quitting :toofunny3:

This always seems to happen this early, but it seems so much more so this season

Sorry Pedro and contestants my great grandpa just passed away and I would love to miss his funeral and calling hours for this game but I can't . I tried to hold my emotions together while writing for this round ... but I just can't continue ...

Just kidding, had y'all shook like a milkshake. Entries tonight ?

Edited by Speezy

4 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Sorry Pedro and contestants my great grandpa just passed away and I would love to miss his funeral and calling hours for this game but I can't . I tried to hold my emotions together while writing for this round ... but I just can't continue ...

Hide contents

Just kidding, had y'all shook like a milkshake. Entries tonight ?

I AM CACKLING :ahh: 

9 hours ago, shelven said:

As a player, I hate when people quit too, but the good thing about this game is that it's pretty flexible in terms of eliminations. You can always just turn a double elimination round into a single elimination or a non-elimination, and that way you'll have the same number of rounds as planned.

Lets hope for a non elimation so im safe :dancehall2:

2 hours ago, M A R N ✮ said:

Lets hope for a non elimation so im safe :dancehall2:

Don't count yourself out just yet! :hug: 

6 minutes ago, Rihlana said:

Don't count yourself out just yet! :hug: 

thanks boo, I dunno I thought i did well last round, but nope I said the wrong thing because I had no idea what shape meant :rip: god I hope im safe but I still have a bad feeling :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.