Beyoncé fails to top iTunes, is her career on decline ?

BadMonster96

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cannabis

• B3000

• BGKC

• Fitzswiftie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

they beehive wanted this to be her shallow..not happening :'(

Sis Shallow is a boring, redneck mess. Ain’t nobody want B anywhere close to that. The songs been out for a day.

Honestly this IS shocking because the hive seems like a crazy devout fan base and it was promoted not only on Beys page but on Disney, The movie page, press releases, main iTunes banner etc and it’s already falling (made it to 3 and then at number 5 last I checked)

The movie should help though but I honestly believed this song was going to smash, it had all the ingredients for a giant hit- mega hyped movie, surprise release, Beyoncé , Disney backed—

8 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

For starters, I am beyond shocked she didn’t top iTunes and will be even more if it continues to freefalls after the movie premieres. But yeah even more proof that she is on a very steep decline and eventually will be over soon. 

Steep decline ??? keep dreaming sis. Beyoncé is bigger than her music and bigger than the brand iTunes at this point. Go to bed

Edited by B3000

I guess she’s over. Im expecting her movie to

gross $10M 

Even Onika Maraj topped iTunes just a few weeks ago.

71D39A27-E027-4846-992B-A7A97C18BBD1.thu

I didn't like the song & I don't think it's gonna be huge either... but I'm sure it'll have amazing numbers because of the TLK effect.

Btw it's way too early to make any estimates about its success lmao stop trolling.

A certain fanbase just loves making stupid threads about Beyonce that always backfire.

CpvQ-VKWYAAv8mt.thumb.jpg.9ee0d1d868e673

1 minute ago, Salvatore said:

I didn't like the song & I don't think it's gonna be huge either... but I'm sure it'll have amazing numbers because of the TLK effect.

Btw it's way too early to make any estimates about its success lmao stop trolling.

i'm talking about TOPPING ITUNES

even Nicki topped itunes and we know her chart history nowdays...

is IT concerning that Beyoncé cant top iTunes anymore

i did not talk about the movie yet, we will see when it will be out 

71D39A27-E027-4846-992B-A7A97C18BBD1.thu

If true, yeah. Personally I haven't really checked for her since 4.

It's a Wednesday and the movie hasn't premiered yet. I think y'all should take a break from atrl and get your head straight 

Girl see y’all in 10 hours when CYFTLT and the rest of TLK soundtrack is available. :cm: The movie and video isn’t even out yet. Either way, a certain base sounds very insecure right about now. Why is that?

4 minutes ago, Jet said:

A certain fanbase just loves making stupid threads about Beyonce that always backfire.

CpvQ-VKWYAAv8mt.thumb.jpg.9ee0d1d868e673

Girl this movie will gross 1B in its first two weeks, I MEAN this will top the HOT 100 yes or yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAKsZ26SabQ

I'll wait until the movie comes out to do a proper comment on this :)

she's officially over :clap3:

Sprite is over. She is over.

This isn't about "Wait until the movie is out!! it's early!!" We're talking about initial release impact which most girls especially one at Beyonce level would excel at. Even Megatron went #1 :deadbanana4:. Also this has the first banner on iTunes main page hmm. 

Her career has been on decline for quite a while now sis, nothing new

nah, she just released a horrible song.

According to the little monsters, I thought this was her Shallow. Where did it peak? 

16 minutes ago, Century said:

This is why we get attacked :hoetenks:

5 minutes ago, G'Day said:

I’m a hardcore stan and I didn’t buy the song :skull: I’m waiting till next week. 

But yes she’s 700% over; if she can’t even go #1 on a service that is gonna be defunct by the end of the year, she should never release music again it’s just not worth it at this point. 

girl, you fan base needs to be more loyal or are y'all broke or sum :'(

I'm not really a fan of the post-Mrs. Carter Beyonce (I kind of liked her before Jay-Z), except for the time she gave Taylor Swift the time to talk after Kayne West's drunken interruption of Swift's video win.  Nevertheless, give her a break!  She's been charting on the H 100 for 22 years.  That's more than half of her life (I think she turns 38 in September).  So, Beyonce is FAR from over.  At least she's still doing well on I-Tunes.  If there's an associated movie she'll probably get to #1.  There's no reason to start another Stan war here.