ATRL's Song Contest 14: Winner announced (p. 343)

Diarrhoea

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• bestfiction

Song 16: y'all can't be serious with this :ace:

Song 17: a korean Christmas song ???? no ma'am 

Song 19: ok this was really refreshing after that borefest

Song 23: I don't wanna hear Christmas songs anymore IN MY LIFE other than Christmas & Chill

Song 24: Kylie is clearly the lead artist here which is not fair cause she's banned. I won't rank this low but you ain't getting top 10 spot even tho the song deserves

Song 28: I don't have any more words at this point

Song 29: didn't know they have a Christmas song. it's ok

Song 30: an example of an official cover being better than the original :cm: there are better tho

Song 32: sorry that you were sabotaged, I know how that feels. but this wasn't gonna give you a top 10 spot either way x

thank god it's over. 

@Bawdee @bestfiction @Bxtch @EriKills @fiercE @Hikari @K$Ellie @KatyCatPH @kiiwii @Kim Kardashian @Legend E @Loyalty @Lucky#17 @Lukey @mokitsu @Moonlightbae @Mr. Duff @mxtthewdelrey @Noah @Overprotected @Psycho @Queen Conchita @rl231 @Speezy @Thanatos @thecptz @Tom Vercetti @ultraviolence.xx @worldwide angel @wxvii @Yomaku deadline in 23.25 hours, send in if you haven't already. Remember that you get a 5 point bonus if you do reviews in at least 16 different posts (so 2 songs per post) x

55 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

Song 20: ok but what that has to do with Christmas ? @Diarrhoea

Spoiler

I think it's more to do with the artist's branding? Which is just about tenuous of a link for me to accept it :cm: Stay Another Day is a Christmas classique despite the song itself having nothing to do with Christmas so I'm fine with people thinking outside the box. I'll ask the person for an explanation though to make sure bc I don't know much about her

yes I sent two day ago x

and kii is Song 20 not meant to be the joke entry like Dum Dum Da :toofunny3:

31 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

yes I sent two day ago x

and kii is Song 20 not meant to be the joke entry like Dum Dum Da :toofunny3:

first of all how dare you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.