• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hug

• PhreshDiamond

• Fa1x intelectual

• Queen Conchita

Just now, Hug said:

We have like...3 or 4 entries, there wouldn't even be a flop trinity.

So, I could probably try, but my entry will look hella awful

Maybe I'll see if someone else sends (I feel like MLD might since he hasn't formally quit?)

If not, I'll make a formal post later on officially announcing the winners.

FINE! I will do a quickie demo of my entry just for fun and post it here

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

1 minute ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

FINE! I will do a quickie demo of my entry just for fun and post it here

YESSSS

2 minutes ago, Hug said:

Maybe I'll see if someone else sends (I feel like MLD might since he hasn't formally quit?)

If not, I'll make a formal post later on officially announcing the winners.

Didn't Phresh submit?

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

Didn't Phresh submit?

Nope :michael: 

Idk if entries will be posted so here was mine:

A CAILLOU LOVE STORY [NOT CLICKBAIT!!]

maxresdefault.jpg

This is the TRUE story of my relationship with CAILLOU from the TV show CAILLOU. This is NOT CLICKBAIT if you don't believe me that's YOUR PROBLEM

We met at a jazz club

I was wit my exbf Chad an he was 7 ft tall an he weighed 450 lbs.. Chad was rly mean 2 me an sumtimes he would say I was 2 fat. At 1 point Chad went 2 teh bathroom to jack off alone bcuz he said he cant get off wit me an Caillou came over dressd on a black suit wit a cigar lit in his mouth.. "What r you doin wit a man like dat" Caillou said an he blew his smoke in2 teh air, spellin out "luv".. It was teh most romantic thing a man had ever done 4 me.. I didnt no what 2 say so I jus laughd.. "You deserve better girl" Caillou said swaggerly an he took me in his masculine arms an kissed me.. His tounge was like wet slug but sexxxy.. From than on we ran away 2gether in2 teh sunsoot....

After waitin 2 months (bcuz Im not a WH0RE like beth) we decided 2 take our relationship 2 teh nxt lvl. 1 day when Doris an Boris were gettin groceries and we snuck in2 Rosie's room.. Caillou made sure b4hand to buy his specialty made magnum condoms 4 his monster dong so we we're ready 2 go 4 it.. Callou grabed me by teh coller of my blouse an said "I want ur fluids".. Suddenly I was nakes and Caillou was inside o/ me..

But then we realized dere was sum1 at teh door...............

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH" Doris an Boris yelled wit anger as Rosie cryed sadly.. "CALLOU!! HOW DARE YOU HAVE SEX ON ROSIES BED WIT A 43 YR OLD!!! THATS IT! YOU ARE GROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDED FOR 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 111 1 1  1 1 1 1 1 1 1 111 1 1 1 1 MILLENIUMS!!"

Caillous parents were always mean 2 him and grounded him 4 no raisin an I had enough.. I grabed teh chainsaw that I keep permanently lodged in teh depths o/ my anus an cut dere heads of but after I cut them I lost controll of teh chainsaw and it floo out o/ my handz,, cutting Cailou right in teh <3. Cailou was bleedin profusely an I tried to call 911 but they said they were closed cuz it was Sunday an that's how Caillu died. It was a labor o/ luv..

Again this is all completely tru and not clickbait thansk 4 readin my story..

ASTRUD GILBERTO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You earned mah respect :heart2:

mess i'm sorry :weeps: I didn't want to do a tragic rushed attempt

The Rihanna Crisis (STORYTIME)

OMG guyz, look at dis news I found!

2dc2777c725a44b88c28a823b9c1a39d.0.jpg

5 days later

All these bitches commenting "leave Rih alone, u scum of the earth" will not stop me from giving yall moar from this hot mess!

63e7ec24a9134b69a7a4a7b49bb040d3.0.jpg

10 days later

OMG do u believe that the guy who wrote the last article abou Rihanna used a time-vortex to make a joke about a upcoming single #someta

Any ways, here are the latest news abou the new Britney

1893d5f790384a26b240809c6fa23f5b.0.jpg

I don't know about u guys, but my BFF yold me she read Lady Gaga has a strange lust for killing people

Meh

Enjoy it, @Queen Conchita

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

37 minutes ago, Lémur said:

YOU ARE GROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDEDGROUNDED FOR 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 111 1 1  1 1 1 1 1 1 1 111 1 1 1 1 MILLENIUMS!!

Not you bringing this thing back from the dead :toofunny2:

15 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

The Rihanna Crisis (STORYTIME)

OMG guyz, look at dis news I found!

2dc2777c725a44b88c28a823b9c1a39d.0.jpg

5 days later

All these bitches commenting "leave Rih alone, u scum of the earth" will not stop me from giving yall moar from this hot mess!

63e7ec24a9134b69a7a4a7b49bb040d3.0.jpg

10 days later

OMG do u believe that the guy who wrote the last article abou Rihanna used a time-vortex to make a joke about a upcoming single #someta

Any ways, here are the latest news abou the new Britney

1893d5f790384a26b240809c6fa23f5b.0.jpg

I don't know about u guys, but my BFF yold me she read Lady Gaga has a strange lust for killing people

Meh

Enjoy it, @Queen Conchita

You used the paper layout shook :jonny:  

Kii at all the previous entries being better than mine

@Queen Conchita The Firework story was pure gold! Cheezus!

Spoiler

Shook 

13 hours ago, PhreshDiamond said:

mess i'm sorry :weeps: I didn't want to do a tragic rushed attempt

bitch

Hi my name's Kaye Tea and I'm about to reveal the story of my life, more specifically how my life ended. And if you're reading this, you're one of the reasons why............

When I was younger I used to play with my boy toys which really pissed off my parents that is why I always ended up getting beaten hard straight to the ass by my father with his fat, thick, long, hard baton which he used n his job as a bodyguard of the most famous male star named Ore Lando. I always adore Ore Lando. I even took the poster of him from my father's things and I always enjoyed licking it while penetrating myself every night. It goes on and on and on and on until the day of that horrible incident............................

Katy Perry - Chained To The Rhythm

You won't believe this but after my hard work of getting myself in shape and get noticed by my beloved Ore Lando, we finally end up having a very intimate relationship. He kisses me in my neck which aroused me and make me lose my energy and virginity. It was a perfect scenario until one night, I was drugged by the same man I loved. I lose consciousness. When I finally woke up, I heard a very familiar dancy song "Chained To The Rhythm" and oh what a coincidence that I was being chained on my right foot in a very dark room. I can't resist but to dance dance dance to the distortion because the song has a sick beat. I dance and stumbling around like a wasted zombie. I think I'm free but I'm chained to the rhythm, to the rhythm, to the rhythhhhhhhm....

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit

After 3 minutes of non-stop dancing, I was hit by an unknown hard, long, erected object on my ****. I lose consciousness once again. When I woke up, I saw a variety of veggies and meat around me. I thought it was for me to eat so I was like "Bon Appetit" baby. But then I realized I was wrong. There was a note in front of me, a menu. I was very shocked when I realized I'm on the menu. I screamed loudly and then trembled. I tried to let go of the chain on my hands but I failed. Suddenly I heard someone is talking to another man which is very familiar, he said "cause she's all that you want boy, all that you can have boy, got her spread like a buffet, bon a?" wait I forgot the word again. lemme check the dictionary. Oh its, Bon Aa,... Bon Appetit... baby!. It was Ore Lando talking to a professional butcher. He actually is trying to eat me literally after all. I think I misunderstood what he said to me earlier "You're so hot and sexy and got a healthy and delicious ****, I would love to eat those later on". Yikes.

Katy Perry - Rise

The next happenings is too brutal to get it told in details so let me just say that I was killed in a very gruesome manner. Suddenly, I felt like my soul comes out of my poor body. I saw my physical body, my **** specifically getting eaten by my beloved Ore Lando. If I knew it's what he really meant :(. My soul was disgusted for an hour of watching him. When he left, all the vultures started circling around my dead body and like whispering, you're out of time hhehehehe. They started pecking my poor body. My soul then started to feel a bit elevated on the ground. Wait, my soul started to float higher and higher up in the sky... I looked at the vultures and to Ore Lando one last time and I was like "y'all be surprised I will still "Rise"". And I laughed and laughed until my soul choked. And then.........

Cring cring. the alarm woke me up from my dream. I'm still in bed alive..... and chained and naked..... In front of me is naked Ore Lando who in fact is actually eating my **** from left to right and then right to left. He is actually penetrating me. It was heaven.

The End.

@Hug I apologize for sending late once again. I hope my entry still counts :emofish: 

wow, lot of these entries is actually more than a kii  :eek::clap3: 

Edited by Xedretinz Lododnz

The Holy Trinity

Truer words have never been spoken, written, or passed down through generations and so vehemently believed.

--

----------

--

--

1. Kiss the Girl (Not the Boys!)

Two angels visit a guy called Lot in the town of Sodom. Every single man living in Sodom turns up on Lot’s doorstep demanding to be allowed to rape the two angels. Lot asks the men if they would rather rape his two young daughters instead. The crowd say they would not, so God strikes them all blind and tells Lot and his family to get out of the town without looking back because he is going to destroy it. Lot’s wife disobeys the instruction and looks back, so, for reasons that are not adequately explored, God turns her into a pillar of salt.

2. I'll Make a Man Out of You (and I!)

Lot and two daughters have fled Sodom, and are hiding in a cave. His daughters worry that there aren’t any men around. So they take it in turns to get their father drunk and have sex with him. They both get pregnant, and their sons each start great dynasties.

3. The Hunchback of Neuter Damned

God tells Moses that he is very particular about who can offer food at his temples. No one with a “defect” is allowed. That is, “no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; no man with a crippled foot or hand, or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores, or damaged testicles”.

i can't even edit it what the ****

someone help

my entry is actually pretty clever