• Hug

• PhreshDiamond

• Fa1x intelectual

• Queen Conchita

Just now, ceremonials said:

What

play dis it seems fun 

ls61u4G.gif 

also I need friends to save me when I'm in the bottom and idk any of these girls

ls61u4G.gif 

Just now, PhreshDiamond said:

play dis it seems fun 

ls61u4G.gif 

also I need friends to save me when I'm in the bottom and idk any of these girls

ls61u4G.gif 

Ajdjfjf what do I have to do

21 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

Ajdjfjf what do I have to do

3 hours ago, Hug said:

1. Queen Conchita

2. Fa1x Intelectual

3. Lémur

4. Sempiternal

5. swigie

6. Diarrhoea

7. SaintWest

8. A Bomb

9. MusicLoverDude

10. theycallmemaraj

11. Phreshdiamond

12. Xedretinz Lododnz

13. DripDrip

14. Satan

These have submitted. Y'all have ~1 hour, give or take. :cm: 

Updated list + time left. I keep saying it, but I legit don't have a game without people submitting, so thank you all! :heart2: 

How are we meant to structure/format this because there's no YT mini button anymore?

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

How are we meant to structure/format this because there's no YT mini button anymore?

just make it a hot mess like mine :cm: 

2 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

You can send a link without embedding it, if you'd like. You could embed it in a picture or something if you're more creative.

3 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

just make it a hot mess like mine :cm: 

And mine :cool:

Formatting can help make an entry look more appealing, but so can creativity! You can be creative and not have the best formatting so don't worry about it too much.

With Conchita in, we have 10 entries. It'll be a bit short of a season, but it didn't do as bad as I thought it would.

In this final moments of waiting, let's take the time to remember the song you should give your vote to on Eurovision

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

Well the entries are gonna look ugly as all hell and I have no idea what to do about it. :rip: 

Just now, Hug said:

Well the entries are gonna look ugly as all hell and I have no idea what to do about it. :rip: 

Except mine because I'm bringing pastel back #justinteas :gaycat2:

ljdfka but really nü atrl has trash formatting like i didn't know what to do for my text bc its barren af :cm:   

8qY4W2eoF607gEsRZwg5dnEBKsU-oTyKGCY4HaMvJ5DJNri1399eE_lufCNj77T4e70NtmGrEAo2jddR-BXL7txm08aMdp1LE4rYAsVaq5f1GSxQGZW7S4QGgQsdS-CVP-h1HDNB

Round 1: The ‘Me’ Trinity Entries

@DripDrip

@Fa1x intelectual

Spoiler

Fa1x Intelectual Holy Trinity

A Brief History

Ever since I can remember, my musical taste was rather weird. I always liked bossa nova, jazz, MPB and wasn’t really a fan of any “mainstream” artist. In fact, I think 8 year old me hated mainstream because most of them only talked about the promiscuous sex they wanted to have (hidden under innuendo) while butts shake in the music videos. To sum it up: I was your average “this generation is doomed! They should all listen to REAL music” guy.

16 year old Fa1x still likes the genres he liked before, but he now likes mainstream artists and even bops to them every once in a while. He thinks, of course, that when he is old he will look back and gloat about how hypocritical he was back in the day. He also knows he is a teenager after all and that teenagers enjoy mindless, “fast food” songs. It is not as if he cares about what the singer is saying (most of the time).

The Choosing Process

This trinity was chosen based on a simple SV (sentimental value) scale. These are the songs Mr. Fa1x presents himself to other beings when they ask: what songs you like?

Addendum:

The songs are all in Portuguese for the author of said trinity doesn’t feel any strong connection to a foreign song.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Fico Assim Sem Você by Adriana Calcanhotto

Right when I saw this challenge's theme this was the first song that came to my mind. No other song had such a impact on me as this one.

Why it is special: 5 year old Fa1x was taking a car ride with his parents and aunts. This song started playing on the radio and as the chorus went by singing

"I do not exist without you

and being lonely is, for me, the worst punishment"

Little Fa1x turns to hi aunt and says: "that's how I feel whenever daddy goes away."

My dad worked doing some things here and there, but if there is one thing he loves doing it is playing poker. He used to go play it and leave me alone with the babysitter. There was this one time when I cried my heart out because I wanted him to stay home with me (Yeah! that trope you see in cheesy movies).

Well, ever since the, daddy spoils me so much I am scared for the day I will have to move...                                                                                 The song itself talks about a woman who wants to meet her loved one, "counting the munutes to be able to see hm again". She then proceeds to name a lot of things that work when together and that without him, she is a:

• Plane with no wings;
  • A bonfire without coals;
  • Tweety without Silvester

etc 

2. Asa Branca by Luiz Gonzaga/Translation/Info about the bird the song references

Why it is special: My mom had a video of me singing this song in its entirety (after just two listens, so she claims). That aside, this is just a beautiful wake-up call about the (very known) drought that happens in the Northern region of Brazil. A man that lived in the countryside his whole life is foced to leave because "his best horse died of thrist", "not a single plant survives". Still, he holds up to the tiny leap of fait that things will get better so he can come back to his wife. 

3. Five Ducklings by Xuxa Meneghel

Before any of you roast me for using a nursery rhyme, hear me out:

Why it is special: You probably had your own childhood icons like Bozo, Seasme Street, Blues's Clues to name a few. Well, mine was a woman n her 30s singing about a giant dog wanting to dance with you, dolls that walked and talked and making children learn the alphabet (that last one was so effective I still remember the lyrics and sing it whenever I am going thru the ABC). Judge me all you want, I could throw stones at your glass house too!

None of the previous entries scream "childhood" so much for me. The song is about a female duck and her ducklings whoose went for a walk and when they came back, one duckling was missing Until one day none of them returned to Mrs. Duckella.

I cried every single time.

Anyway, by the end they all come back and live happily ever after.

And this piece of ham serves to show my overall personality.

Judge it well

Fa1x Intelectual 

@Xedretinz Lododnz

Spoiler

THE "ME" TRINITY

The Primary Colors
A year ago, I was assigned to be the leader of my group in which we need to create an environment-related project and of course that was my first time being a leader that is why I was very nervous and that was when I finally realized it was so called "destiny". I find this "destiny" as the most essential equipment that allows me to have these three aspects that perfectly blends with one another. To be honest, that was the most pressured but also the most wonderful time of my life. 

As an avid fan of colors, there is no better thing to represent this "destiny" other than the three primary colors namely Blue, Yellow, and Red. Throughout these years, I've been experiencing judgement and hardships in life that makes me feel down at a certain point in time but these challenges that I encountered makes me also strive to become a better person. In this trinity, I'm going to show how these three colors mixed together which becomes an essential part of this so called "destiny" that I encountered recently which results into a better me.

BLUE
OLPdaHp.jpg

Coldplay - Strawberry Swing
Blue represents my intellectual mind.  As far as I know, Blue symbolizes calmness and decisiveness. As a student, I always stress myself in reviewing and project making that is why it is truly important to develop my inner mind. With this development of my inner mind, me and my group mates were bound to overcome this trial which calms me and make me have a better understanding of things around me and allows me to earn great information and experiences and to have a well-decisive plan in everything I will do. This serves as the first essential part of my "destiny" which is the planning phase.

RED
ACWuWZ1.jpg

Sia - Unstoppable
Red represents my physical strength and ability. Red symbolizes energy and aggressiveness. Of course every plan must have followed by series of action. This is where the second essential part of my "destiny" takes place which is the action phase. Being able to develop a healthy mind makes it easier for me to unleash my strength and ability with great energy and perseverance while doing the project which I thought I would never have especially when there are people trying to pull you down. It benefits not only me but also my group mates. With this developed attributes, we were able to finish the project early and was able to reach the expectations of our professors. 

YELLOW
SV8S3vu.jpg

Marina and the Diamonds - Happy
Yellow represents my emotions. The color Yellow symbolizes optimism. After the long trial that our group have encountered, we were able to finally found ourselves better than we were before the so called "destiny" happened. This third essential part which is the result phase were developed with the help of those two earlier phases. What will be the first thing to feel if you just knew that you earn a certain accomplishment? Of course you will feel happy and great. That was when my emotions has been fully activated for the first time and I've never been this satisfied in my whole entire existence that is why I'm grateful that this "destiny" happened to me and makes me a very optimistic person which I know will be an essential part in helping me to overcome further trials in my life.

@PhreshDiamond

Spoiler

Act 1 – Me I am, the elusive online hetero.

Phresh Out The Runway - Rihanna 

d1K69L.gif 

Honestly this song perfectly encapsulates my personality when I’m in an online situation, be it ATRL, a video game or a chat room; confident, unfiltered, messy, draws attention, a little bit gay and fabulous while still being a little bit hetero gangster at the same time, what you see is what you get, there are no more layers to it that need unearthing.

The lyrics are insane at times and I think Rihanna would have a tough time explaining what some of it means, like I would have a tough time explaining my train of thought sometimes online, but it doesn’t matter, we both just roll with it and have fun.

My self and the song are kind of silly & stupid at times, verging on nonsensical however both the song and I are aware of this and as a result the song and I doesn’t take itself too seriously and importantly exists as a fun and unapologetic entity whose sole purpose is to have a good time and make people’s heads turn. People might be left hating and offended by what they just experienced but some people love it and want more.

Too long; didn’t read:

·        My personality when I’m online

·        Confident but silly & completely off the wall at times

·        What the hell are you smoking/thinking?

·        Fun & unapologetically messy

·        Leaves people questioning what they just witnessed

·        People either want more of it or to never experience it again

Act 2 – A real life teas.

Cheap Thrills – Sia

Sia-James-Corden-Carpool-Karaoke-GIF.gif 

As you can probably tell how I act online is very different to me in real life and as such Cheap Thrills is a completely different tone and mood to the Phresh out the runway you all know.

I’m way more P.G and “radio friendly” in real life however I like to think that like Cheap Thrill’s main theme, my goal is just wanting to have fun and all i need is my friends. While the theme is a bit basic (like the song and possibly like my real life at the moment) I have the most fun when I’m going out having drinks with my friends or just driving around having fun listening to music. When I’m at Uni or work, I pretty much live for the weekends where we can just get drunk and not have to worry about any responsibilities! 

Like the song’s simple theme and the basic connection I drew from it, I’m not really giving much away here really, which is how I like to keep my real life when talking about it online, a perfect fit considering this challenge is about talking about “me” in an online forum game. Sia has become famous for wanting to hide her real face from the eye of the public and as such, I felt a simple party song from this artist was a perfect metaphor for me wanting to keep my real private life (my face), hidden from my online life (the public).

TL;DR:

·        Very different to my online personality

·        PG but still likes to have a good time still

·        The “Cheap” Thrill of Friends and fun

·        Might seem basic and safe in comparison to Phresh

·        Yay drinking and parties, I am a basic white boy

·        Only giving you a little teas into my real life

·        Real life and Online life hidden from each other

Act 3 – How’s your head?

Million Years Ago – Adele

giphy.gif 

So it’s getting deep now, I wanted a song that best reflects what I think about sometimes when I’m alone and “in my head”.

While Adele’s Million Years Ago might seem a bit depressing, the lyrics and tone of the song right from the start fit me and what I think about sometimes very well. “I only wanted to have fun” which were a big theme of the first 2 songs and is a big influence in my decisions that I make, In the end I only wanted to have fun with what i was doing. 

However as the song notes, my life is rapidly flashing by now and I’m very aware that my partying every weekend and spending hours online having fun are coming to an end and I’m really going to miss it, wishing that I could “live a little more”. Now this sounds like a suicide note, which was always a risk using an Adele song, but I promise I’m fine.

But I do think about the best years of my life a lot and the lyrics of “life was a party to be thrown” is so true, it connects with me a lot and I miss some of my friends that have moved into a more busy and adult life.

I think a lot of people who are coming to the end of their university career and younger years can relate to the party being over and not being able to do anything about it. Looking back on it now and it seeming like decades ago when it started and being a different person at the end of it all. Not being recognised as the same person by friends and people you knew, maybe regretting some choices you made.

But that was a million years ago and I’ll be ready to move onto the next part of my life when the time comes.

TL;DR:

·        Inside my head what I worry about sometimes 

·        The fun of youth is over

·        Getting older, younger years have flashed me by

·        Party is over

·        Missing my friends & that carefree life

·        Being a different person to how people remember me

@A Bomb

Spoiler

V9BdjgD.png

OjXPvlD.png

song lyrics

You guys are in for a treat, tonight. You will be fortunate enough to have a glimpse at the man behind the curtain. I'm actually a very idealistic person. I might even borderline delusion, which is why Im, usually, crushingly disappointed when my romanticized views crumble like sandcastles in caught in the high tide. Currently, I’m in at a strange crossroad. It might be, because I just saw Bad Moms, the other day, and it left me shook. Something about having a family and a 9-5 job; which results in waking up, going to work, going back home to sleep, then repeat for 30~ years terrifies me; a real horror show. Yet, if I pick a different road will that still leave me unsatisfied? There’ll definitely be no certainty in choosing an alternative path, and once I reach the end of it, am I going to just find a lonely island world?

TUigCiQ.png

song lyrics 

Not even going to front. Mostly, because I respek y’all too much. I may not be here for a long time, but I’m sure as hell here for a good time. Through recent events, I’ve come to the realization I need to find me the man, I deserve. My biological clock is ticking away and there's no stopping it. Now listen, I don’t just want dick; because, honestly a ****ing mongoose could go out and get dick, easily. No, instead I want a stern and domineering man. I want to feel the warmth radiating from his hands around my neck. I want him to make me feel little and perfect. I even sometimes daydream about the elegance, he would possess, as the ever firm back of his hand strikes my cheek. Father, who art in heaven, send me a man after midnight! That will take me through the darkness to the break of the day. Amen. I’m not even joking. I’m ****ing dead serious, if you know someone like this send him my way pls and thank you.

YCrrXlo.png

song lyrics

I’ve labeled myself a "villain" and “trouble” in past me trinities, but through the past year I feel like I’m going through a rebirth. No. No, more like a revival. I accepted the good ol’ Pope Francis back into my life. He has helped soften the thorns that surround myself. That’s a metaphor, by the way. Writing is my passion. If I had a wiki page, I feel, this moment would be the last sentence of my “Early Life” section and my “Career Highlights” section would commence soon. Honestly speaking, I am, a lot, more willing to be flexible about; so, many aspects of my life atm. Yet, the same skepticism and stubbornness linger. I’m not as confident, about where I’m heading, as I once was. There’s no certainty that I’ll have stability, and that the man, I’ve always dreamt about, will ever come around; but, I’m strangely optimistic about it. Genuinely, I don’t think that feeling is solely, because of the Psilocybin I’m using to self-medicate.

@Satan

Spoiler

veLCYux.gif

My Kinda....Diary about me (from a diary perspective)

Sexuality

2005: Dear Diary..... I'm 10 and i'm having these feelings. I found I was bi-sexual today, I was so confused at first I thought i only liked boys, but I liked girls too… but I feel this special/magical feeling and this good i think it's time to accept that i'm bi-sexual. I’ve become so comfortable with my sexuality and though bi-sexuality people get a lot of hate I wouldn’t change it for the world and I’m not embarrassed of, because of it. and don't care if people find out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqqqV50zaAc

Feeling Love

2007: dear diary.....today is the first time I felt real affection a boy at school told me that I was pretty and that he’d buy me flowers and just he was just so sweet, today is the first day I actually feel special and beautiful as stupid as it sounds, I had this stupid smile on my face for the whole day and will never forget today and how good i felt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zls8DFx9UCw

Crushes

2017: dear diary....When it comes to me and crushes they’re always a mess. There’s this guy at my work we talk a bit, but I just want to scream “baby I love you” :skull:  not really lol, but something to that effect, have you ever had a crush, where you can really have this strong feeling that being without it hurts I know it sounds all cliché, but omg we’re so similar I’ve even pictured our wedding and kids. ugh i love him... :jonny: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z142HK8V-hE

@swiftie13

Spoiler

The "Me" Trinity

1. House Noises - I am lonely. 

2. The Way (Cover) - I am funny.

3. Wanna Be With You - I'm in love with Adam. ****.

@Lémur

Spoiler

Lémur's "Me" Trinity

One of the most essential parts of my personality that I've developed over the years is my strange sense of humour. I love to laugh and I hate takings things seriously. For my "Me" Trinity, I chose three songs I find hilarious. My sense of humour is pretty **** so if you don't find this funny suck my dick.

Yo-kai Watch is the best show ever bottom line cut and dry and it's kind of a Pokémon ripoff about these evil(ish?) creatures called yo-kai that torment people and make them do embarrassing things. This is one of the songs made by the franchise. The show was originally in Japanese, and maybe something was lost in translation... but the English version is a ****ing mess and a half. The first verse about oversleeping isn't so bad, nor is the second one about a breakup (although the line "She knows I'm hot as heck and it makes no sense to me" is a little questionable). But once you get to that third verse, it gets... philosophical? as a yo-kai makes the singer eat their vegetables and they ask "What on Earth is a Brussel's sprout?" And with the final verse about smelly poop ("Why does my poop smell so badly? / Why does your poop look so sadly?") it's over. Honourable mention to the refrain "Let's blame the Yo-kai, it's all their fault, ALL THEIR FAULT!!!"

So this song was actually kind of a hit but I guess it was a lil before my time because I don't really remember it. Regardless what the **** were they thinking when they wrote this song?!?! Every other line is some unrelated cultural reference thrown in just for the rhyme. Of course there's the iconic opening couplet "New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits / Chinese food makes me sick." But beyond that, there's "Call you up but whats the use / I like Kevin Bacon,but I hate Footloose" and " When you take a sip you buzz like a hornet / Billy Shakespeare wrote a whole bunch of sonnets." BILLY SHAKESPEARE?!?!?!?! This whole thing is literally beyond me.

In case you don't know Sims is a video game in which you sort of play God in a simulation of people's lives. You watch them and control them as they go through their lives. One of the most defining features of this game is that they talk in this gibberish language called Simlish. In order to promote the franchise, Sims paid a bunch of popular artists to redo their songs in Simlish. They got artists like Katy Perry, Nelly Furtado and even Pixie Lott! Usually the new versions sound pretty similar to the original, but Lily Allen literally phoned this in so much l m a o. I mean, the weird sterile and awkward Sims music video is enough, but the singing is.... I mean, just listening to the 10 seconds after 2:37 is enough to get the idea.

@Queen Conchita

@MusicLoverDude

Spoiler

My 23rd Year Old Self

My name is Ryan, but you probably know me better as MusicLoverDude, or MLD for short. I have been a member of this site since 2008, and let's just say that I'm quite the handful to deal with and that, as a member who has been on here since I was 14, I've grown up on here just a bit. I'm now 23, and have for the most part, become a much tamer person on the site than I used to be. So here's the scoop on how things are currently.

This song should go without saying. I know what my reputation has been like the last 9 years. Part of that is because I was an immature teenager and the other part is because I'm a person with high functioning autism that has a competitive gaming habit and is goal oriented. But like I said, I've tamed up. I'm actually a pretty nice person, but I'm not afraid to stand up for myself. I'm comfortable with who I am and I just focus on surviving life.

My blogs used to be very messy back when they were not moderated. And part of those blogs was me talking about how insecure I was about masturbation and ejaculation. I legit thought it would hurt. But I finally managed to overcome that this year, thanks to all the flex shows I buy (because I like telling straight guys what to do ;) ) . And basically, it happened naturally because I really got good at knowing what turned me on. So now I can get off comfortably and it makes single life much easier, plus it's a major stress reliever - like you're releasing negative energy from your body so that you can go to work on something or just go to your job in general. I'm very happy to overcome my fears with this and I feel a lot more liberated as a result. Ultimately it's a lot better of a stress reliever than smoking or drinking (the former of which I have never tried and the latter I rarely do).

Have you seen that meme that talks about how life is like this song? It's work and then you don't understand everything else? The main reason I've toned down so much on here, especially within the last 9 months, is because I now work two jobs - one at Six Flags and the other at Walmart. I pay $750 in rent each month to my Mom and she is renting a room out of our house to a lady as well. I essentially work 6 to 7 days a week to support myself because the other part of the money goes to groceries, pet care, savings, and fun **** as long as I keep it under control. But basically, my life has pretty much become work work work, though that's not a big deal to me because that's all of my own money coming in and what not. When I do have the time, I'm still a fun loving bitch.

Could it be that I'm finally leaving the controversial and scandalous behaviors that I used to have on here behind? Seems most likely. A calmer, tamer MLD? Probably so. But even so, I remain unapologetic about who I am as a person, and maybe someday, we'll have another Domino moment (which has reached 20,000 views)

The judges will be spending the next 72 hours reviewing your entries and ranking them from best to worst, and soon we will have our first round results!