Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

When we reach the 7th to 8th vote,

I will announce the MENTOR AWARDS xoxo

(it's just two xx)

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

How/when did we lose Mariah I-

Didn't PoKiTaurus drop out? :rip: I should've signed up with her 

Just now, thecptz said:

oops

tried to reach ha but she did not reply on twitter too 

giphy.gif

Just now, Overprotected said:

Didn't PoKiTaurus drop out? :rip: I should've signed up with her 

she was voted out by the Elliegirls afaik

• ATRL Moderator

Mariah was voted out for being unreliable and never rly talking in our group chat 

did i get a chance to vote out mariah?

VOTES: 2/14

@Not Like The Movies

1 BEYONCE

2 TINASHE

3 MADONNA

4 TAYLOR

#1- Beyoncé ( my winner)

Beyonce can sing flawlessly, dance amazingly, perform perfectly, she can also write songs, play instruments, compose vocal and produce music. Outside of music, she has been involved in film, fashion and many more. Beyonce has been the biggest threat for the entire competition and the fact that she has made it to the finale without being eliminated even though there were big targets on her back, that undoubtedly speaks volumes. For me, Beyonce is the clear winner. She exemplifies, Talent, Beauty, Acclaim and Success the best. Other girls have TAB, BAS and TBS but Beyonce has all of it, TABS TABS TABS!

#2- Tinashe

You were eliminated but came back into the competition with a vengeance and managed to make it to the finale. Tinashe is undoubtedly one of the most talented singers of today, a songwriter, a producer, a music video director, she does it all. But compared to Beyonce she just fell a little short in the Acclaim and Success category.

#3 Madonna

Iconic Queen of Pop. Congrats on making it to the finale! You did a good job! Just not my choice for #1 because I feel like other contestants performed better throughout the season than Madonna. But you are a great player!

#4 Taylor

Congrats on making it to the finale. You should be proud of yourself. If im being honest, I am quite surprised Taylor made it to the finale because I feel like, in the talent category, the other girls stomped all over her. But anyway, congrats to making it to the finale, you are clearly a great player.

VOTES: 3/14
@Solarie

1 TINASHE

2 MADONNA

3 TAYLOR

4 BEYONCE

I went with Tinashe because comparing to the other girls she’s always had it harder due to limited discography. EriKills knew how to use her perfectly in every single round and made the best out of her. In the finale round he was able to highlighted why Tinashe should be the TABS. No shade but certain users had girls with great disco and videographes and yet they were struggling many times, so yeah this was a relatively easy choice. Good luck to everyone though ❤️

VOTES: 4/14

@PinkBox

1 BEYONCE

2 MADONNA

3 TINASHE

4 TAYLOR

I put Beyoncé first because she has done consistently well and has managed to survive to the finale despite being the biggest competition.

Madonna is second because she has done very well as well, served versatility, and also played the game well, trying to vote Beyoncé out when possible.

Tinashe is third because she was... there. I don't personally see her as someone with TABS like the top 2. Taylor could've done great methinks, but the entries weren't that representative of her TABS.

VOTES: 5/14

@Guero

1 TINASHE

2 BEYONCE

3 MADONNA

4 TAYLOR

I based my rankings on who I believe deserved to win the most. Although all of the remaining contestants worked hard to get to this point, so there are no hard feelings! Good luck to everyone! ❤️

12 minutes ago, Yvess said:

VOTES: 1/14

@Queen Conchita

Unfortunately, she did not get to vote

xoxo

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

VOTES: 2/14

@Not Like The Movies

1 BEYONCE

2 TINASHE

3 MADONNA

4 TAYLOR

#1- Beyoncé ( my winner)

Beyonce can sing flawlessly, dance amazingly, perform perfectly, she can also write songs, play instruments, compose vocal and produce music. Outside of music, she has been involved in film, fashion and many more. Beyonce has been the biggest threat for the entire competition and the fact that she has made it to the finale without being eliminated even though there were big targets on her back, that undoubtedly speaks volumes. For me, Beyonce is the clear winner. She exemplifies, Talent, Beauty, Acclaim and Success the best. Other girls have TAB, BAS and TBS but Beyonce has all of it, TABS TABS TABS!

#2- Tinashe

You were eliminated but came back into the competition with a vengeance and managed to make it to the finale. Tinashe is undoubtedly one of the most talented singers of today, a songwriter, a producer, a music video director, she does it all. But compared to Beyonce she just fell a little short in the Acclaim and Success category.

#3 Madonna

Iconic Queen of Pop. Congrats on making it to the finale! You did a good job! Just not my choice for #1 because I feel like other contestants performed better throughout the season than Madonna. But you are a great player!

#4 Taylor

Congrats on making it to the finale. You should be proud of yourself. If im being honest, I am quite surprised Taylor made it to the finale because I feel like, in the talent category, the other girls stomped all over her. But anyway, congrats to making it to the finale, you are clearly a great player.

3 minutes ago, Yvess said:

VOTES: 3/14
@Solarie

1 TINASHE

2 MADONNA

3 TAYLOR

4 BEYONCE

I went with Tinashe because comparing to the other girls she’s always had it harder due to limited discography. EriKills knew how to use her perfectly in every single round and made the best out of her. In the finale round he was able to highlighted why Tinashe should be the TABS. No shade but certain users had girls with great disco and videographes and yet they were struggling many times, so yeah this was a relatively easy choice. Good luck to everyone though ❤️

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

VOTES: 4/14

@PinkBox

1 BEYONCE

2 MADONNA

3 TINASHE

4 TAYLOR

I put Beyoncé first because she has done consistently well and has managed to survive to the finale despite being the biggest competition.

Madonna is second because she has done very well as well, served versatility, and also played the game well, trying to vote Beyoncé out when possible.

Tinashe is third because she was... there. I don't personally see her as someone with TABS like the top 2. Taylor could've done great methinks, but the entries weren't that representative of her TABS.

2 minutes ago, Psycho said:

:bibliahh:

HI PSYCHOOOO! 

Just now, PinkBox said:

The way the top 2 were from both my teams... It ain't a coincidence!!! :giraffe:

OMG...the pinkbox charm worked!

VOTES: 6/14

@KatyCatPH

1 MADONNA

2 BEYONCE

3 TINASHE

1 - Madonna: She is my TABSbath sister after all. I'd rather have someone from my team win it if it weren't me.

2 - Beyoncé: I have a feeling she's gonna win it but eh, so predictable lol. Love her though and the good sis Touch It.

3 - Tinashe: Love EriKills and all but Tinashe would be the last artist you'd see winning a game like this.

VOTES: 7/14

@EriKills

1 BEYONCE

2 MADONNA

3 TAYLOR

1. Beyonce

Has consistently showcased TABS throughout the competition, as evident from the avg rankings, had the best F4 and F2 entry (aside from TABSnashe obvs), Touch It provided iconic moments throughout the season (the 20 tiaras, Aruba ), and was a great ally despite me voting against ha like twice (sorry Touch It sis nnn). If not Tinashe, its only right to crown Miss Beyonce

2. Madonna

Some bold choices made throughout the competition. I mean sending a lip synch for F4? but yet it somehow works. Appreciate that Invisibility played to Madonna's strengths, the risky choices (some great, some that fell flat) are much appreciated, and Madonna is a legend.

3. Taylor

Her F2 entry was a bit lacking for me, relying too much on the success portion rather than the talent portion. Taylor is very much known for her songwriting, but if that F2 was my first time seeing a Taylor Swift I would think songwriter she is nothing of that sort. I only see ABS in that F2 performance, so for that she is my #3 rank.

oops i didn't send the reason for my votes but in case mine are posted after i go to bed so i just wanna say that i based my ranking on who i thought should win the most :cm: and the certain user really did that

Just now, thecptz said:

oops i didn't send the reason for my votes but in case mine are posted after i go to bed so i just wanna say that i based my ranking on who i thought should win the most :cm: and the certain user really did that

OOOOH thank u baby z!

VOTES: 8/14

@Sabbath

1 MADONNA

2 BEYONCE

3 TAYLOR

4 TINASHE

sabbath voting for madge. the gag.

VOTES: 9/14

@Speezy

1 BEYONCE

2 TINASHE

3 TAYLOR

4 MADONNA

Just now, thecptz said:

sabbath voting for madge. the gag.

:bibliahh:

VOTES: 10/14

@Element

1 TINASHE

2 BEYONCE

3 TAYLOR

4 MADONNA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.