Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

Just now, EriKills said:

Avril walked so Beyonce could run wbk!! 

THE TEAAAAAAAA!

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Honestly, Avril was the biggest surprise of the season for me. She had incredibly strong entries the whole time. After her round one nomination, she rose to the occasion and really never faltered afterwards. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Yvess said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13122536

Before I announce the votes,

Let me post this group shots for the last times

and to also appreciate the efforts of the 

3 ICONIC and IMPACTFUL mentors who helped me in making this game possible

@Element @Sabbath @Speezy

To the 3 of you, I am very honored and grateful for the 6-7 months of working together

I apologize it took this long, maybe due to my wicked twists or challenges

but I hope you guys understand and had some fun being mentors to this wonderful TABS players!

a6i79r655v0v.jpg7znf8ttx9l43.jpgc9qje0mv84xt.jpg

The way the final members of each team are right next to their mentors :O

Thank you so much to everybody! This game was really fun even though it was a hot mess for me for half of it. I fought threw lots of obstacles and I’m honored to be the winner of the first season! Thank you so much to @Yvess for hosting and for telling me to sign up for the game! I wasn’t too active of a member on here until recently and this game let me meet new people and helped me enjoy the forum more so I’m grateful for playing it :heart2:

14 minutes ago, Element said:

The way the final members of each team are right next to their mentors :O

Omg I luv that detail! Very interesting for a geek like me. Thanks king!

18 minutes ago, Element said:

Honestly, Avril was the biggest surprise of the season for me. She had incredibly strong entries the whole time. After her round one nomination, she rose to the occasion and really never faltered afterwards. 

Same! I stan Avril but I never expect her to stay long and she did not became a floater imo so I guess that's what u call teamwork. A true success mentorship story :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Touch It said:

Thank you so much to everybody! This game was really fun even though it was a hot mess for me for half of it. I fought threw lots of obstacles and I’m honored to be the winner of the first season! Thank you so much to @Yvess for hosting and for telling me to sign up for the game! I wasn’t too active of a member on here until recently and this game let me meet new people and helped me enjoy the forum more so I’m grateful for playing it :heart2:

CONGRATULATIONS QUEEN! NOW YOU HAVE AN ATRL TOURNAMENT WIN. You can now be called a rookie if ATRL GAMES SECTION AWARDS are still a thing xoxo

Thanks for not quitting!

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

@Invisibility

tumblr_nuj00zh4R31qltoc4o1_500.gif

You are the 2nd placer of this season with 3 votes under your belt!

You were able to slay this game with the great legacy of MADONNA, Pop Queen herself!

I love that you nailed the game despite being booted early on!

Congratulations!

I did that :jonny5:

Thank you to the fatsos that gave me those votes, I really truly appreciate it :heart2:

Big congrats to @Touch It, you deserved it for the massive consistency of your serves, round after round!

I want to thank @Sabbath for being THAT mentor and always being strategical and sharing stuff with the rest of the team. It was a lot of fun discussing entries and getting into the game. Love u :heart2:

Lastly, thank you @Yvess, for being so dedicated to the game and giving us a new game that was very interesting and that helped me fall more in love with Madge, even. I know this has been a rocky road for you but in the end, you wrapped it up and I'm proud of you. I wish you luck in whatever endeavors, here and in real life, you may have :hug:

Yeah, Miss @Element was a great mentor. I didn't really understand the game first round, so I was like hmm first impression wtf do I do for Avril's such impression? I knew I couldn't go too rock, too punk nor too pop either, so i was like hmm I'll play it safe and just put Girlfriend live performance. Then my nomination shook me and I actually started thinking of a strategy, and tbh not to sound cocky, but I think I played really well with her. I knew how to use her, because that's how much I luv her :heart2: This game super fun, and I hope to return in a second season, but as a mentor this time :wink: Congratulations to every player, every mentor and the winner. But most of all congratulations to @Yvess for hosting such long-running, MESSY but ultimately extremely fun game. 

Congrats to @Touch It

You know I have been a Bey for winner supporter since day 1. Well deserved!

Also congrats for my first mentor @Speezy

Congrats to everyone else!

And thank u my good sis @Yvess for hosting this game ❤❤ love you sweetie

2 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Congrats to @Touch It

thank you so much! I was rooting for janelle from the start as well.. whenever we had that strawpoll I was trying to vote for you to be safe and you were unrightfully robbed 

22WAJR1.gif

Edited by Touch It

3 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Thank you to the fatsos that gave me those votes, I really truly appreciate it :heart2:

Big congrats to @Touch It, you deserved it for the massive consistency of your serves, round after round!

I want to thank @Sabbath for being THAT mentor and always being strategical and sharing stuff with the rest of the team. It was a lot of fun discussing entries and getting into the game. Love u :heart2:

Lastly, thank you @Yvess, for being so dedicated to the game and giving us a new game that was very interesting and that helped me fall more in love with Madge, even. I know this has been a rocky road for you but in the end, you wrapped it up and I'm proud of you. I wish you luck in whatever endeavors, here and in real life, you may have :hug:

Thank you!! Congrats to you too.. you did great throughout most of the game and truly deserved your spot in the finale :heart2:

Edited by Touch It

5 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Thank you Miss Madge! I am always a fan of your entries if you noticed it. Maybe bec you were one of the few ones who actually knows their artist by heart! Congrats again queen :hug:

5 hours ago, Solarie said:

Yeah, Miss @Element was a great mentor. I didn't really understand the game first round, so I was like hmm first impression wtf do I do for Avril's such impression? I knew I couldn't go too rock, too punk nor too pop either, so i was like hmm I'll play it safe and just put Girlfriend live performance. Then my nomination shook me and I actually started thinking of a strategy, and tbh not to sound cocky, but I think I played really well with her. I knew how to use her, because that's how much I luv her :heart2: This game super fun, and I hope to return in a second season, but as a mentor this time :wink: Congratulations to every player, every mentor and the winner. But most of all congratulations to @Yvess for hosting such long-running, MESSY but ultimately extremely fun game. 

With your awesome record and performance in this game, being a mentor next szn is not impossible xoxo

5 hours ago, Solarie said:

With your awesome record and performance in this game, being a mentor next szn is not impossible xoxo

4 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Congrats to @Touch It

Congrats too queen, your entries are always well thought-out and on point. Luv to see you go further tbh :heart2:

Congrats to @Touch It

Congrats too queen, your entries are always well thought-out and on point. Luv to see you go further tbh :heart2:

Congrats to @Touch It

Congrats to @Touch It

22 minutes ago, Psycho said:

this goes out to @Psycho, @thecptz, @Aiko., @kiiwii, @Guero, @lhdang2000 and @Alena too tbh. :)

Just now, PinkBox said:

um 

ooooh i forgot Celine! Also her tbh, DID YOU USE ITS ALL COMING BACK TO ME? if not, then u dont deserve to be in that list

xoxo

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

ooooh i forgot Celine! Also her tbh, DID YOU USE ITS ALL COMING BACK TO ME? if not, then u dont deserve to be in that list

xoxo

I don't remember, I have dementia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.