Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

(Sempiternal ): (QC) 

Photo Score: ( a little creepy but it's a risk taker..it's something I haven't seen in this game yet )

Video Score: (I understand it's fits with the photo the I don't feel the video. )

(Sempiternal ): (Boys) 

Photo Score:  (stunning photo but I don't really see it fitting the theme at all.  )

Video Score: - (actually for the video I like the description you put. Which gives you points :))

This is the kind of **** I'm talking about when we get critiques that make no sense. I literally have a photo of Britney at NIGHT otherwise the flames wouldn't illuminate her that well if it wasn't night outside yet I'm not on theme even though I actually have both my photo and video set in NIGHT unlike other girls.

BUT!

Conchita's photo is a little creepy... yet its a risk taker even though it has NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NO RELATION to NIGHT/DAY whatever the hell the bitch had.

Edited by Black Canary

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

who could ever leave me darling? but who could stay?

6 minutes ago, thecptz said:

The 5 to PEE! and You Need to Clown Down's 0's

6 minutes ago, thecptz said:

:-*

• ATRL Moderator

hmmm

9 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

:bibliahh:the lashings I had nothing else i had to get creative

we can tell ?

7 hours ago, PinkBox said:

@Invisibility's video for dark was perfect tbh!!! 

LICH RALLY!!!!!!

18 hours ago, Guero said:

Speezy submitted tho

18 hours ago, Sabbath said:

let me judge my own team and let's use your scores and mine and call it a day tbh x

what fatlement and spizza deserve x

And back to the hoe who had alot to say about me

Sobbith whats good :fish2: 

• ATRL Moderator

Is conchita coming for the lowest score of the season?? 

Just now, Element said:

Is conchita coming for the lowest score of the season?? 

iconic

51 minutes ago, Speezy said:

And back to the hoe who had alot to say about me

Sobbith whats good :fish2: 

you quoted that in the wrong order 

:oh: :fish1:

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

turn your location on, im one plane ticket away from opening up a can of Beet yo ass :fish2:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

turn your location on, im one plane ticket away from opening up a can of Beet yo ass :fish2:

giphy.gif

@gotintoririfever1s Critiques

FB_IMG_1554291497434.thumb.jpg.b78dd3f34ada8ccc162f12a98acd2c73.jpg

"DAY/NIGHT"

TEAM ELEMENT

Mentor: @Element

Members: @Solarie @kiiwii @Guero @EriKills

Spoiler

Solarie - Avril Lavigne

Finally! i love the imagery and visuals that represented Avril for the round. The photo sent dark, eerie and mysterious vibes all over it. I can feel the angst and heavy emotions from the Under My Skin shoot and the music video's aesthetic is really stunning. Great entry.

kiiwii - Katy Perry

Okay first thing's first...i dont know where you're going at with the photo entry. Ummm the photo sweAty...ummm no. However, i LOVE the video entry and its explanation. The video and song was a great representation of darkness with feeling lost and isolated.

Guero - Ariana Grande

I LIVE FOR THE PHOTO. WHAT A SLAY! Congratulations. I Love it. The mess is coming does not do anything for me. Aside from the night setting, that was literally it. Could have sent a better video tbh. Overall solid entry.

EriKills - Tinashe

The photo is stunning and the explation for the photo actually makes sense.It adds layers to the emotion and aesthetic that Tinashe would want to portray. I love that you drifted to the basic interpretation of light. The video is the epitome of light, it was fun, bubbly and full of energy. Love it.

TEAM SABBATH

Mentor: @Sabbath

Members: @KatyCatPH  @Psycho@PinkBox @Invisibility

Spoiler

KatyCatPh - Taylor Swift

I love the fun and youthful vibe of the video. The video gives off that fresh and radiating feels from the video and is one the kind of videos i wanna see when the theme for "Light" is about. Cute photo btw.

PinkBox- Celine Dion

A very warm and vibrant video. There were a lot of thinga going on in this video lmao. The photo entry is beautiful tbh, taking the light theme literally. Love it.

Psycho - Lady Gaga
Wow. I am astounded by the entries that perfectly emulates the tone and theme for this round.  It was dark, iconic, artistic, and beautiful at the same time. Kudos to the photo entry, it was a great choice and only REAL music lovers would appreciate it tbh. There was a moment in our lives when new Lady Gaga music video premiers was a worldwide event. WE HAD TO STAN. 

Invisibility - Madonna

The photo is a mess but the video makes up so much for it. I appreciated it when you drift from the usual go-to aesthetics for this theme and opted to a different approach. The video was indeed dark with the gun violence issue that is still relevent up to this date

TEAM SPEEZY

Mentor: @Speezy

Members: @Overprotected@Black Canary:@Touch It @Queen Conchita 

Spoiler

Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst

Don't get me wrong, i liked the video as it is. It was simple, artistic and stunning. I am currently having a hard time relating this to the theme. Kudos to the explanations

Boys - Britney Spears

Yikes. Imagine having an iconic artist like Britney Spears with a wide range of amazing shoots and videos that would be a great fit for this theme and we get this. Added points because of the explanations, it was fun and cool which is fun and great.

Touch It - Beyonce

Amazing choices. The video was absolutely stunning and the photo captured the fun and warm feeling of light. 

Overprotected - Bjork

Stunning entries. Probably my favorite entry for the night theme. That photoshoot still gives me life up to this date and the video for Black Lake is a musical and visual experience. WE DECIDED TO STAN FOREVER.

XO

@kipperskipper's Critiques

41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15d5c64cbf7f.gif

"DAY/NIGHT"

TEAM ELEMENT

Spoiler

Kipperskipper - Solarie - Avril Lavigne

Very 200'2 grunge goth scene :mandown: Love how angsty and edgy she is XD. 

Whew!! Didn't expect anything less from dark queen miss Avril. However, I was given more than expected!! Love that she is driving a hearse and transporting her own dead body, and then we see her in the coffin. A concept. This is the perfect entry for this round!!

Kipperskipper - kiiwii - Katy Perry

Wait is she trying to kermit :dancehall: I've never seen this pic before :deadbanana4: Well can ou get any darker than this? The only problem I have is her hair. This would be a 100/10 if she had long black hair. But now it's a 0. :eddie:

Ok this is def one of her most stunning videos. I do agree that it is one of her "darker" videos, but even then it doesn't scream dark. I guess the fairytale/fantasy theme and ending kind of throw it off. But I do see how the sentiment of the video and scenes shot at night work for this theme.

Kipperskipper - Guero - Ariana Grande

Girl I- Looks like her and her friends were bored one day and tried to do a makeshift photoshoot. Was there nothing else you could find?? But based on what we got, I guess I see how it can be "dark", but it's just not enough.

Ok yes! This s what I was hoping for. A perfect choice for this round. Wish there was more variety in the visuals, but it definitely works. 

Kipperskipper - EriKills - Tinashe

Ooo she's a risk taking conceptual queen. :-* I def get what you were going for. The focal point is the light. I don't really get the whole "hope" concept, as the pic looks a bit more serious and stoic, a lil somber too. But I appreciate the risk and how you didn't go for something smiley/happy/etc.

Girl if we were critiquing your explanations you'd win :eddie: You really sold it. I think this is a great entry. The beach scenes really help visualize that upbeat/uplifting energy in the song. They are so bright and colorful. I also love how you wanted to showcase different degrees of light. 

TEAM SABBATH

Spoiler

Kipperskipper - KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift

NNnnn idk why her face makes me luagh. Like she looks so nice and sweet that it makes her seem evil :emofish: Anyways, this is a good entry but a little vanilla and safe. 

i HATE this song :angry: But the video is a serve tbh. Love the aesthetic and the filter on the video. Visually we see the brightness of the lights, the sunset, and we can also see the everlasting "light" energy of Taylor and her friends. Great job!

Kipperskipper - Pinkbox - Celine Dion

Photo- Ooooo stunting pic!! Celine looks so heavenly and like a goddess. She knows she has the ultimate TABS and is just bored taking a nap in the clouds waiting to be crowned.

Great pick for a video! I def see how this fits in with the light theme. Everyone is smiling, dancing, and having a great time. It's about unity and coming together!!

Kipperskipper - Psycho - Lady Gaga

:

5's 5's 5's (out of 5) across the board. 

Ugh your mind (or well Gaga's?) it amazes me sometimes. Such a perfect entry. :clap3:I can keep raving about it but you hit the nail this round!

Kipperskipper - Invisibility - Madonna

Oooo i love this pic. It is def dark from it being black and white. But I also love that it looks vintage and how there is a mystique and sexiness to it. The leather mask and whip give it that extra oomf.

Yeah this video is hard to watch. It's very controversial. I know there was outrage over it. But it definitely is dark and that's why it is so hard to watch. 

TEAM SPEEZY

Spoiler

Kipperskipper - Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst

Nnnn girl if this was dark you'd get perfect scores. This just screams dark, and because of that I can't get myself to see how this would work in the "light" scenario. It's a shame cuz the pic is a gag.

Yeah once again this doesn't work. :emofish: The video is a serve, but not for light. Especially since the black bodysuit scenes are disturbing and creaturesque. Again, if this were dark you would have slayed.

Kipperskipper - Boys - Britney Spears

The story is cute, but girl we know it's just a promo shot with no true meaning or backstory. Nonetheless, I do think it fits the dark theme. The flames give it a sinister flare matched with that scary evil look she is giving. 

Image result for elmo rise gif

This is like the only recent Britney song that I like. Too bad Tinashe had to feature on it and curse it. :mandown: Anways, that's irrelevant. I think this is a perfect choice for this round! I mean what else says dark/night like a slumber party? It's sensual, seductive, and perfect.

Kipperskipper - Touch It - Beyonce

Photo:

A solid choice. It is vibrant and bright. Doesn't excite me too much, but it works.

Mhm yes mawmaw. *Tongue pop* Love how the sun is an important character in this video. It is gorgeous.

Kipperskipper - Overprotected - Bjork

Ugh i ****ing love this pic. Love what she is wearing and the constellations! It's zany, whimsical, fantastical, and magical!

Yes mawmaw!! Love how emotional and eerie it is. She just takes you there. :cries:It's so visually stunning and compelling, and the part where she is floating i the air was as serve!!

xo

1 hour ago, Speezy said:

giphy.gif

rn6Cec5.gif

INCH RESTING RESULTS in a bit

TEAM ELEMENT

TEAM SABBATH

TEAM SPEEZY

Judges: @kipperskipper @Sempiternal @gotintoririfever1

Gurl I was asked to give an explanation on why I picked the photo and we are here on ATRL not at Harvard writing a serious essay on why she would get in. I was serving creativity and mess damn yall act like some of these other girls submitted photos that represented a woman’s right to vote or the day slavery was abolished. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.