Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

TABSnashe slaying both day and night rounds whew 

PresentSaltyBustard-size_restricted.gif

Phew, the way you got a free promo there! Queen of VERSATILITY 

giphy.gif

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Solarie said:

Phew, the way you got a free promo there! Queen of VERSATILITY 

giphy.gif

Well she needed it, so good for ha

giphy.gif

Edited by PinkBox

@Yvess' Critiques

ELLC3KI.gif

"DAY/NIGHT"

TEAM SABBATH

Mentor: @Sabbath

Members: @KatyCatPH  @Psycho@PinkBox @Invisibility

KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift

"DAY/LIGHT"

Spoiler

Yvess: KatyCatPH 

Photo: This is cute. I get that you went pedestrian-like in this shot of hers. I love her overall aura in RED era btw.

Video: A bop! I like the vibe of the video + summer song vibes rolled into one :clap3: 

Pinkbox - Celine Dion

"DAY/LIGHT"

Spoiler
Yvess: Pinkbox 
Photo: I love the photo, it gives me the vibe that she is truly the LIGHT in the Haus of Sabbath. She looks so fresh and like a deity in that photo too.
Video: Ok Miss Celine, you did not disappoint despite not sending in my favorite music video of hers which is ANDHC :'( The overall vibe is infectiously fun and lighthearted which what your assigned theme embodies :clap3: 

Psycho - Lady Gaga

"NIGHT/DARK"

Spoiler

Yvess: Psycho 

Photo: I wished you could've sent in a full-body photo of hers since I know her visuals are truly stunning regardless if it is light or dark theme. But thankfully, your explanation worked so I will not tank your photo score :-* 

Video: :PERFECTION! The blasphemous visuals screams DARKNESS all over. :jonny5: 

Invisibility - Madonna

"NIGHT/DARK"

Spoiler
Yvess: Invisibility 
Photo:  I love the subtle sex vixen vibe of this photo. It slays! Of course, night time is sexy time predominantly so you get points for that! :-* 
Video: This is too disturbing since it did happen in real life so it gave me the "dangerous" vibe of night and the unsettling aura of darkness. Job well done! 

XOXO

Edited by Yvess

@Yvess' Critiques

ELLC3KI.gif

"DAY/NIGHT"

TEAM SPEEZY

Mentor: @Speezy

Members: @Overprotected@Black Canary:@Touch It @Queen Conchita   @

Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst

"DAY/LIGHT"

Spoiler

Yvess: Queen Conchita - 

Photo: Risky photo choice. And you are the one whose truly sending risque entries so far and somehow you manage to win me over. I like that you focused more on the downside of "day" which is the daily dreaded commute. 

Video:AMERICAN HORROR STORY: HORROR HOUSE realness. This could work well in the Night/Dark theme too. I am not a super fan but I applaud you for thinking outside of the box :clap3: 

Black Canary - Britney Spears

"NIGHT/DARK"

Spoiler

Yvess: Black Canary 

Photo: Visuals-wise, britney can deliver and I guess even without the explanation, you can get a great score for the photo you chose. She looks like she is the gatekeeper of a dark realm and she is waiting for her next preys. Kudos!

Video: I stan that MV since it is a visual feast, I even went to a point of checking for esoteric easter eggs in the video when it came out. Having said that, choosing this for the Music Video is a no-brainer since it slays. :alexz: 

Touch It - Beyonce

"DAY/LIGHT"

Spoiler

Yvess: Touch It 

Photo: Not a super fan of Beyonce donning a Storm-esque hairdo or look but I can see the reasons why you chose this photo, it gives the characteristics of Day like the scorching heat (melting icecream) which I liked. 

Video: I like the choice and the free promo! You and Avril are doing your faves extra promotions. Ugh your minds!

Overprotected - Bjork

"NIGHT/DARK"

Spoiler

Yvess: Overprotected 

Photo: I love this one! It gives me grandmom of the universe realness! :jonny5: 

Video: P E R F E C T! :clap3: 

xo

Edited by Yvess

@YvessCritiques

ELLC3KI.gif

"DAY/NIGHT"

TEAM ELEMENT

Mentor: @Element

Members: @Solarie @kiiwii @Guero @EriKills

Solarie - Avril Lavigne

"NIGHT/DARK"

Spoiler

Yvess: Solarie 

Photo: Under My Skin is her best album so I am delighted to see her album photo in this round!

Video: Queen of doing promos for her fave! I love this MV as it matches the dark theme of a toxic love affair. The night scenes are so beautiful, I did not expect her to snap that hard. :jonny5: 

kiiwii - Katy Perry

"NIGHT/DARK"

Spoiler

Yvess: kiiwii

Photo: I stan the photo. It gives me surveillance camera realness. :clap3:

Video: I miss this era! The visuals is so outstanding! :jonny5: 

Guero - Ariana Grande

"NIGHT/DARK"

Spoiler

Yvess: Guero

Photo: If Bjork served Grandma of the Universe, you are serving baby girl of the Universe. I love the backdrop! Not a super fan of the posing tho.

Video:  I like the pitch black vibe and also the playfulness of the night/darkness. It is like Ariana is playing in the dark and it worked so good on your theme.

EriKills - Tinashe

"DAY/LIGHT"

Spoiler

Yvess: EriKills

Photo:  It gives me Sweetener photo vibes but this is far more superior! :jonny5: I love the approach you used in this round tbh.

Video:: A visual treat! Wow oh wow! I dig it even more when I saw your well thought-out explanation :clap3: 

xoxO

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

The quickness :clap3:

i have to do it since i will be busy in the coming days :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Not grandma of universe I- 

But stan :clap3:

i love grandmoms... i love @PinkBox

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

PMC

X4LvE6H.gif

Sabbath: Overprotected

Photo: 0/5 - yeah this game is called taBs, bye cow

Video: 0/5 - you had me sitting thru a 10 minute video with the ugliest aspect ratio, you're FAT but that's not new

X4LvE6H.gif

yw :heart2:

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

are we surprised, ARE WE SURPRISED

zeros for everyone including Gaga

Just now, Speezy said:

zeros for everyone including Gaga

can i vote on life gamble yes or no

11 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Sabbath: Overprotected

Photo: 0/5 - yeah this game is called taBs, bye cow

Video: 0/5 - you had me sitting thru a 10 minute video with the ugliest aspect ratio, you're FAT but that's not new

X4LvE6H.gif

yw :heart2:

As if you don't already spend the entire day sitting at some dusty desk, what's an extra 10 minutes to appreciate art :heart2:

X4LvE6H.gif

Just now, Sabbath said:

can i vote on life gamble yes or no

bitch any dead person could vote :deadbanana2: 

16 minutes ago, Speezy said:

bitch any dead person could vote :deadbanana2: 

k let me tank @PinkBox

sdsdsd i just see the last 3 voting now so I thought maybe I couldn't do it anymore!!!

ot: TABSBATH

48 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

You're so fat for this. A MASTERPIECE in audio and video form

X4LvE6H.gif

7 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

You're so fat for this. A MASTERPIECE in audio and video form

X4LvE6H.gif

my own mentee coming for me before even seeing my actual critique I-...............

lemme give everyone a 10 so we can lose and send u up for elimination, you ungrateful PIG!

1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

my own mentee coming for me before even seeing my actual critique I-...............

lemme give everyone a 10 so we can lose and send u up for elimination, you ungrateful PIG!

Sabbath best mentor award confirmed.

1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

k let me tank @PinkBox

sdsdsd i just see the last 3 voting now so I thought maybe I couldn't do it anymore!!!

ot: TABSBATH

you're literally so ****ing fat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.