Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• JustActinUP

• swissman

• Mr.Fenty

Look what bts made they do

Keep fuming haters

Bts, their power and fanbase >>

Never listened to any of their songs, why are They so popular???

As an Asian, i should be proud and happy when BTS did this but i really can't stand them. Meanwhile, i really admire whoever behind them. I mean their team did a perfect job to make those boys such a thing in western music markets. I mean, the music is generic and they literally have no talent  but their team made them happen

Congratulation anyway. 

2 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

As an Asian, i should be proud and happy when BTS did this but i really can't stand them. Meanwhile, i really admire whoever behind them. I mean their team did a perfect job to make those boys such a thing in western music markets. I mean, the music is generic and they literally have no talent  but their team made them happen

Congratulation anyway. 

Lol at not talent. Easily one of the top acts in terms of permorming skills in the kpop world. Also if writing and producing their own music is having no talent then yeah they arr talentless

my boys did that :jonny5:

the haters CAN'T stand it :bibliahh:

The pressed running in here lmao. By the end of the year, they are gonna have two albums selling 3 Million+ WW & that's not even counting streaming. They are WINNING. No amount of discrediting is gonna take that away lmao.

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Lol at not talent. Easily one of the top acts in terms of permorming skills in the kpop world. Also if writing and producing their own music is having no talent then yeah they arr talentless

yeah people who usually say this are the ones who don't really listen to their stuff (to see how diverse it is) or follow them (releases outside bts, and producing their own music, or even to see how hard working they are-even when they are on vacation they are filming). they watch a music video or two, and from there, they assume the colorful stuff they see is all manufactured. :rip: the fact that BTS initially weren't even from the bigger korean music companies & did THIS internationally..... sure it's because of their team

The pressed are still trying it. The US might be the biggest market but their key market is South Korea. Can ya not understand that? When was the last time this decade an album in a completely different language ( and not BTS) debuted at #1 and made more than 100k and are not BTS? I'll wait.....

27 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

The pressed are still trying it. The US might be the biggest market but their key market is South Korea. Can ya not understand that? When was the last time this decade an album in a completely different language ( and not BTS) debuted at #1 and made more than 100k and are not BTS? I'll wait.....

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8483107/andrea-bocelli-earns-first-no-1-album-billboard-200-chart

A Non-English Album at No. 1: Si is a mostly all-Italian-language album, making it one of the few non-English efforts to hit No. 1. 

i guess bb.com is less reliable than a rando atrl user

4 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i guess bb.com is less reliable than a rando atrl user

It’s actually the third primarily non-English album to lead the list in 2018, following two mostly Korean albums from BTS: Love Yourself: Answer (Sept. 8) and Love Yourself: Tear (June 2). Before BTS, the last mostly non-English album to lead the list was Il Divo’s Ancora on Feb. 11, 2006

My point was that ATRl needs to stop acting like its common.

But keep seething sis.

Edited by JBJT2786

11 hours ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Never listened to any of their songs, why are They so popular???

Well, why don't you listen to their songs and find out? They're not in English so that might be an issue.

I'm not familiar with them, but I just listened to their new album (and I can't understand Korean) and it wasn't bad at all. 

I also found this old song of theirs on Pandora randomly and enjoyed it:

Make It Right, its power :clap3: 

that's actually great.. :clap3:

Lmao BTS really got you pressed :lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.