• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• JustActinUP

• swissman

• Mr.Fenty

18 minutes ago, Revenge said:

I know this but we’ve only had the US predicted numbers so far, you are missing the point I’m trying to get accross, I never said they wasn’t global etc, I’m just saying the fans have been saying all day they are the biggest fanbase in the world, if that’s the case the numbers should reflect that should it not?

I'm not even a fan of this group, but sis, don't even talk about WW numbers, the UWC will blow you away next week. At least 1.5M from SK alone. 

The US is not even their main market, but they're doing numbers that not even the so-called MPGs can touch nowadays. 

Edited by Baby Judas

18 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

I don’t get what are y’all celebrating over. For their social media influence and YT numbers, 240K is quite bad. 

the only thing bad is your logic THO

If you wanna bring up their WW Youtube numbers as well as they WW Following, then maybe you should compare it with their WW sale numbers:

Your read it right: PRE-ORDERED.

They had the best selling album of the year WORLDWIDE before it was even released.

https://twitter.com/kpo

• ATRL Moderator
39 minutes ago, Revenge said:

I know this but we’ve only had the US predicted numbers so far, you are missing the point I’m trying to get accross, I never said they wasn’t global etc, I’m just saying the fans have been saying all day they are the biggest fanbase in the world, if that’s the case the numbers should reflect that should it not?

Why are you judging GLOBAL popularity by one country?

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

30 minutes ago, VJoker said:

Usually I would drag BTS

But with all the K-Pop hate going on here today I can only applaud them for proving everyone wrong once again. :clap3:

yeah in times like these we need to unite

they ugly but they did that :clap3: 

https://twitter.com/seouIgguk/status/1117147765920948224

1 hour ago, haroo said:

Their 3rd #1 album in less than a year :ahh:which one of your faves is doing it like BTS

1 hour ago, Revenge said:

And congrats honestly, that’s extreamly impressive but they are “so global” and their fans are the “strongest” and “biggest” is what they’ve been saying all day.  240k is kinda underwhelming

POOR HATERS

23 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

the only thing bad is your logic THO

If you wanna bring up their WW Youtube numbers as well as they WW Following, then maybe you should compare it with their WW sale numbers:

Your read it right: PRE-ORDERED.

They had the best selling album of the year WORLDWIDE before it was even released.

https://twitter.com/kpo

Call it what you want to mate. For an album that managed to receive +3M on preorders only, but can’t even surpass at least 500K in the worlds biggest and most important music market (USA) seems extremely fishy.

all that overreacting and they couldn't even outsale Billie :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

Who does release 3 albums a year though? :skull: 

BTS just did

ZhSJEbw.jpg

5 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

Call it what you want to mate. For an album that managed to receive +3M on preorders only, but can’t even surpass at least 500K in the worlds biggest and most important music market (USA) seems extremely fishy.

Over 2M of them are being sold in South Korea :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Revenge said:

Given the fans like to claim they are the most loyal biggest fanbase going as I’ve seen countless times today I expected Taylor numbers :deadbanana4:

not hating btw before y’all come for me  calling me a racist or whatever.

Revenge

another high for them

and it's not like it's that common for asian artists not named bts to get even like 50k of late

but 'they lost' sure

4 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

all that overreacting and they couldn't even outsale Billie :deadbanana:

Yet they still pulled 3 #1 albums in a row within the span of a year. 

37 minutes ago, Dante said:

the power of bots :clap3:

inb4 billboard has to take away 50k or smtn like that.. lmao

They didn’t with their last 3 releases, plus did more from what they were predicted to do.

Nice try

Edited by TheSoneNavy

Wow, great numbers, truly. :eek: 

11 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

Just stop posting

Your argument is tired, flawed, and holds no merit

Give it up

Everytime they outdo themselves haters move the bar. Now the bar is at arguably the most trendy singer out right now. Lmfao "they're not even outselling Billy Eilish, flops!" Give it two or three more albums.

Just now, Fisherman said:

Spoken like a true racist!

"OMG, If we Westerners/colonizers don't give you our full blessing, you can't possibly be that big"

And they are even biggest THIS year.

BYE

Just now, Soobin said:

Yet they still pulled 3 #1 albums in a row within the span of a year. 

well, it's even more embarassing when you put out 3 albums and every one of them does worse than some random teen girl who never had a top 10 hit before

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.