HDD FINAL: BTS #1 230k, Billie #2 91k, Beyoncé #7 38k

Heart.me

Y'all really thought folks would flock to listen to the same songs Bey already has studio versions of, but half as long and live? Is it crack? Is that what you smoke? 

These numbers are fine. 

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• JustActinUP

• swissman

• Mr.Fenty

2 minutes ago, Miles Away said:

When you put it like that :deadbanana2:

Is this the new 'go to' phrase that the Monsters have decided to go with, to co-sign nonsense that they know is inaccurate and often flat out false, but they just want to troll? :skull:

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Is this the new 'go to' phrase that the Monsters have decided to go with, to co-sign nonsense that they know is inaccurate and often flat out false, but they just want to troll? :skull:

It seems like trolling, straight up.

The fact of the matter is that it could have sold two copies and it's still a monumental experience, one of the best live albums, and one that is going in the history books for quality and excellence.

It's actually quite interesting to think about how Beyoncé has not realized her work at the start of the tracking week since 4's remix album in 2012.

That's 7 years ago.

Even the BEYONCÉ: Platinum edition was released on a Monday!

Formation wasn't (and wasn't even released ANYWHERE but for free and on a private YouTube video)
Lemonade wasn't

EIL wasn't

Homecoming wasn't.

No other popstar would dare to do this time and time again.

22 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

I was referring to its BILLBOARD 200 performance. It’s interesting how you bring up Soundscan to try and shade Rihanna’s sales, but then you’re in here defending Beyoncé’s anemic sales on this week’s chart. 

Yes, a Billboard 200 chart performance that was fueled by free streaming numbers, with abysmal pure sales, despite all the promo. Fantastic! I brought up Soundscan, course it tracks pure sales. Beyoncé's live album, from a year old concert, with mostly decade old material, isn't the same situation. Y'all attempts to create these false equivalencies simply falls flat, when facts are factored in.

Lol stop arguing with those people. They are clearly trolling. Well if they’re not it’s just sad  :deadbanana:

stream “Before I Let Go” everyone :heart2:

3 hours ago, liberalmusiclover said:

These “less than 2 days” posts being from people who dragged ANTI for debuting at #27 with 16K from 20 minutes of sales... Interesting. 

valid:michael:

I dont know what people were expecting from a live album. LMAO. these numbers are great. 14k in pure sales. Like does anyone even buy albums any more? Far more, a live album. 

2 hours ago, haroo said:

Taylor did 700K on a single day with reputation :ahh:

How dumb can one be? Whew. 

3 hours ago, VOSS said:

but how many live albums have giant banners in itunes/spotify/am/etc. and have tons of articles like this?

RzudERx.png

SdumM9L.png

BBjTB55.png

Ml9v2qt.png

Who else has released a live album version of a performance heralded as legendary and the greatest and most watched of all time?

Sorry, but these numbers are just not very impressive for an album as monumental as this.

wait, the media campaign :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: 

Impressive numbers for Bey! I'm excited to see how she will fare this week. I see her rising several spots tbh.

Do people not realize the live album was $20!? That plays a major factor as well, duh! Not many people are willing to just shill out that money for a non-tangible item they can also stream for free.  Her numbers are fantastic for only 1.5 days it’s been available.

I guarantee more people will be watching over the Easter weekend, and will keep the sales steady.

BTS wtf:soda: and bey's trgic numbers in her biggest market wow I wasn't expecting that.. She's really irrelevant for the GP I guess.

38k in 1.5 days for a LIVE album? :ahh:No one else could do that... literally no one :jonny5:

This was just for one day... she’s most likely going top 5/number one next week

Beyonce did that :clap3:

I think she'll go top 3 next week. 

5 hours ago, KCLA said:

The album didn’t have a DVD bc IST HAS A ****ING NETFLIX MOVIE LOL

:fan:

4 hours ago, gerardsuxx said:

Beyoncé only 38K after all the promo and hype? Didn’t she have 2M tweets of homecoming? Embarrassing numbers :lmao: 

A Selena Gomez tea :fan:

OT: I thought Beyonce's stanbase was the GP, according to the Hive :michael:

14 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Beyonce did that :clap3:

I think she'll go top 3 next week. 

Naw.

I can see top 5 though if it stays stable. 

5 hours ago, liberalmusiclover said:

We did when ANTI went #1 the following week and ended up being the biggest female album of 2017 an entire year after its release. 

Girl, Hive vs Navy has been over a long time ago. You’re just embarrassing everyone.

There is no need to cream yourself trying to drag a Live Album :rip: 

7 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

A K-Pop album being #1 in US lmao     

:clown:

:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

Its their 3rd album at #1 hun

Lol 

Beyonce's numbers is so bad. She flopped harder than I'd think, no matter the release date. and people yet to say she is the best in the us.

BTS DID THAT

NATIONS BOY GROUP

imagine thinking that's bad number for $19.99 live album of old festival. lol 

atrl as usual.

30m streaming in 2days. we good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.