Hot 100: Old Town Road #1

iHype.

4 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

OTR is better than anything Rihanna's released since 2007, so I wouldn't hold your hopes on her to "save music"

Go use the bathroom you're full of s#!t

10 minutes ago, Jude said:

Sunflower's longevity I-

Whew an amazing song is an amazing song

5 minutes ago, Jet said:

I listened to the song just to see what all the fuss is all about and I must say I'm disgusted that trash like this can go #1. It's a joke right?

Where you disgusted by 7 rings going number 1? They are similar in terms of quality so don't do too much now!

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Mr.Fenty

• slw84

• Adonis

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to listen to this Old Town Road song.

Shallow dropped out of the Top 10 ? Damn.

7 minutes ago, RightAsRain said:

Old town road is a bop and i'm happy that a young artist is achieving something big. Y'all bitter uglies need to show solidarity and stop trying to bring people down all the damn time! Sam smith and Lil nas out doing their favs! :clap3:

kinda says a lot that the "gay stans" are putting out better music than their faves, huh?

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The last good song she released as a single was "Don't Stop The Music"

tenor.gif?itemid=12206278

BRC isn't getting credited, Billboard stopped the whole remix thing I think after the Perfect Diet ****storm.

Old Town Road. :clap3:

7 minutes ago, Fad said:

Nnnn he really got that number 1 before Onika like that ATRLer predicted 

Hope Lil Nas X can win a Grammy too.

Billy Ray can get his #1 next week.

12 minutes ago, Jet said:

I listened to the song just to see what all the fuss is all about and I must say I'm disgusted that trash like this can go #1. It's a joke right?

The song is catchy 

Edited by Badgalbriel

Is Old Town Road avant-garde? No, but it's a bop and I'm glad it's doing well.

Some of you would have no problem with a garbage pop song going number 1 at least this is something different

Also why are there Millennials in here trying to blame Gen-Z as if millennials have not largely contributed to the success of this song...

1 minute ago, Planet Mars said:

BRC isn't getting credited, Billboard stopped the whole remix thing I think after the Perfect Diet ****storm.

Well, it would be too soon for Billy Ray to be credited anyway. But you're right that he probably won't be since the song just hit its peak without any remix points being included.

Lil Nas X other songs sound good, from the snippets he’s shared. I wonder how they’re gone do. 

4 minutes ago, RightAsRain said:

Whew an amazing song is an amazing song

It’s so generic that the GP eats it up, so it’s no surprise 

3 minutes ago, HitTheKing said:

Is Old Town Road avant-garde? No, but it's a bop and I'm glad it's doing well.

Some of you would have no problem with a garbage pop song going number 1 at least this is something different

Also why are there Millennials in here trying to blame Gen-Z as if millennials have not largely contributed to the success of this song...

That's the thing 75% of ATRL'ers are Gen Z'ers. Alot of Gen Z'ers think they're millenials when it's not the case. If you can't even remember the year 2000 you're NOT a millennial :rip:

Just checked out this Old Town Road song, wondering if it's possible for these trappers to avoid using the word 'Gucci' in at least one song.

c3fxotj.gif

11 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

They're just upset that Billboard dared give the #1 spot to someone without a vagina. They do this every single week that a pop girl isn't #1.

Exactly.

ATRL is so predictable :rip:

5 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

oh:huh:

1 minute ago, Planet Mars said:

That's the thing 75% of ATRL'ers are Gen Z'ers. Alot of Gen Z'ers think they're millenials when it's not the case. If you can't even remember the year 2000 you're NOT a millennial :rip:

I'm not about to get into the whole generation thing because I think for the most part they're pretty arbitrary and stupid :michael:

18 minutes ago, Jet said:

Did you never listen to 7 rings...or?

10 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

This is for the chart BEFORE the BRC version is released. He will be credited next week 

:deadbanana2: @ this going #1 already tho. It’s gone be #1 until the summer 

7 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

a win for the gays :clap3:

First they love you, then they switch :skull:

imagine demonizing Gen Z but in the same breath dickride Billie Ellish’s success

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.