Billboard Charts (March 24-30, 2019)

Ger

40 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Little kid

I dont got time for you and your shenanigans 

You can exit this section as fast as LWYMMD left the #1 spot on Pop

Clearly you do considering you’re responding. Do you think being a kid is an insult :rip: Imagine being a “straight” adult still on ATRL lmfaoooo

The absolute NERVE to talk about payola when you stan Jason Derulo, Taylor will ALWAYS be above all of your faves. Seethe.

Edited by ChampionCynthia

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Blade

• Sinister

• Ger

Top Posters In This Topic

QueenofCopyPaste

These new stan wars :rip:

I want DWAS and SBP in the top10 and Close To Me in top15/20..

Yassssss POP SONGS Pull thru :jonny5:

6 hours ago, iHype. said:

Shallow went #1 for a week then exited top 5. How did it shake up the charts? It’s still a huge hit but it didn’t necessarily make the charts exciting besides one single week. And simply going top 10 at radio isn’t shaking things up. 

7 Rings got 85 million streams first week, and broke records. Ariana had the entire top 3 on Hot 100. She has had two 7 week #1s. Her songs have broken radio records for gains, fastest rises, and simultaneously being hits.  That’s actually shaking up the Hot 100 for a decent period. 

And regardless of how old the Christmas songs were and how much you don’t like them they occupied like half the chart for a month and reached new peaks after decades. That was actually a record breaking and historic moment in the charts objectively. 

Spill all the tea

7 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Early predictions

1 7 Rings       320  (=)

2 Sunflower       290  (+1)

3 Wow       285  (+1)

4 Without Me       281 (-2)  

5 Please Me       229  (=)

6 Happier       217  (=)

7 Shallow       214  (=)

8 Sucker       204  (=)

9 Going Bad       204 (+1) 

10 Middle Child       201  (-1)

11 Thotiana       191  (=)

12 Eastside       190  (=)

13 Dancing With A Stranger       187  (+4)

14 High Hopes       187  (=)

15 Murder On My Mind       185 (+1) 

16 Sweet But Psycho       183  (+4)

17 Better       182  (+1)

18 Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored       181  (-3)

19 Sicko Mode       179  (-6)

20 A Lot       171  (+1)

21 Girls Like You       167 (+1)  

22 Old Town Road       163  (+10)

23 Thank U, Next       161  (-4)

27 Close To Me 136 (+1)

30 Money 128 (-4)

44 Taki Taki 101 (-2)

53 Bad Liar 87 (+6)

7 Rings could really make it to 10 weeks if no one releases :jonny: DWAS is stomping. They really thought Queen Mani wasn’t gonna be anything nnn

Normani is just everything. So sexy. So beautiful. And a star in the making. So happy for her. 

Also, can Happier just disappear? Asking for s friend. 

Can Wow give 7r another week at #1 please. :dancehall:

butterflysupreme
9 hours ago, Sinister said:

You tried, but failed. Go back to the base

Sweetner singles did well on pop too. There is nothing out of the ordinary from any other time a pop girl was smashing. Rihanna was being played heavy at the beginning of the decade

And 1989 should only explain the massive push for LWYMMD. But still, we all saw how it got a push for 7 days, hit #1 and then immediately dropped.

Let's not sit here and forget yall kept saying "they're making room for the next single" 3 TIMES IN A ROW!!!

I've been following the charts since 2010. That was the first time I saw a hard push and then

you must not remember how the updates looked. It was getting consecutive negative updates and then its started getting massive positive updates until it hit #1, then as soon as it did, it fell

These were the updates before those weird consecutive +300 spin increases happened...but somehow TUN singles scream payola over this :cm:

POP:
5 4 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 13979 13784 195 77.483

-53 Spins
-150 Bullet
-0.526 Audience

That’s not even that bad of an update, a lot of songs get that then rebound on radio:rip: and obviously the label would push it to number one as it was close, all labels do that.

Also, learn how to count. They were making room for the next single twice, not three times, which is understandable given the messy single releases. RFI was literally released all of a suddena few weeks after LWYMMD. End Game didn’t make it far on pop radio given the previous single’s performance. All of that makes sense for real.

Also, i never said TUN was an example of payola. Ariana is very big right now, obviously radio would play her songs regardless of the callouts since they have the stats to back it up/she’s hot at the moment. 

12 hours ago, iHype. said:

Shallow went #1 for a week then exited top 5. How did it shake up the charts? It’s still a huge hit but it didn’t necessarily make the charts exciting besides one single week. And simply going top 10 at radio isn’t shaking things up. 

7 Rings got 85 million streams first week, and broke records. Ariana had the entire top 3 on Hot 100. She has had two 7 week #1s. Her songs have broken radio records for gains, fastest rises, and simultaneously being hits.  That’s actually shaking up the Hot 100 for a decent period. 

And regardless of how old the Christmas songs were and how much you don’t like them they occupied like half the chart for a month and reached new peaks after decades. That was actually a record breaking and historic moment in the charts objectively. 

7 hours ago, Sinister said:

Little kid

I dont got time for you and your shenanigans 

You can exit this section as fast as LWYMMD left the #1 spot on Pop

:lmao:

14 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

27 Close To Me 136 (+1)

New peak :fan: 

The SBP slayage :clap3:

1 hour ago, butterflysupreme said:

That’s not even that bad of an update, a lot of songs get that then rebound on radio:rip: and obviously the label would push it to number one as it was close, all labels do that.

Also, learn how to count. They were making room for the next single twice, not three times, which is understandable given the messy single releases. RFI was literally released all of a suddena few weeks after LWYMMD. End Game didn’t make it far on pop radio given the previous single’s performance. All of that makes sense for real.

Also, i never said TUN was an example of payola. Ariana is very big right now, obviously radio would play her songs regardless of the callouts since they have the stats to back it up/she’s hot at the moment. 

No it was 3 times

Y'all said it when LWYMMD fell, when RFI fell, and End Game

Didn't say you brought up TUN. The original user that started this said Ariana was using payola which makes 0 sense at all

She's clearly having her It moment and it's been making a lot of users upset for the past few months. And now we got a slew of popcorn stans entering this section all of a sudden. It's rather hilarious cause they'll be gone soon anyways :smiley:

8 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

These new stan wars :rip:

They swore it was a thing if the past and due to a certain poster yet here we are...just as I imagined.

that said, I get ihype and those Gaga stans points.

in the last two years it’s been drake dominating, cardi surpassing and ariana having her moment and then gaga has the Oscar boost to #1

all of these are big moments in hot 100.

i just hope this spring and summer we get some new heat from cardi, Taylor, nicki, Adele, beyonce etc. to shake up the charts again.

it seems Ariana is at the mid point or end of her moment unless she has something in store for spring and summer for which her moment will be extended but it’s good to see the girls back on top this year.

i don’t need new drake Bieber Ed or Bruno this year we can have them in 2020.

Edited by slw84

butterflysupreme
3 hours ago, Sinister said:

No it was 3 times

Y'all said it when LWYMMD fell, when RFI fell, and End Game

Didn't say you brought up TUN. The original user that started this said Ariana was using payola which makes 0 sense at all

She's clearly having her It moment and it's been making a lot of users upset for the past few months. And now we got a slew of popcorn stans entering this section all of a sudden. It's rather hilarious cause they'll be gone soon anyways :smiley:

Ummm no one said that after End Game?? Stop with the revisionism, especially since it didn’t go up high, and its fall was not drastic. LWYMMD falling early had a lot to do with RFI. 

10 hours ago, Mezter said:

Spill all the tea

7 Rings could really make it to 10 weeks if no one releases :jonny: DWAS is stomping. They really thought Queen Mani wasn’t gonna be anything nnn

7r is starting to drop on radio, though. Hope it doesn't free fall. 

How are some of these songs still top 10

I don't understand charts much but when a song is still top 10 like after 6 months of its release sumn is not right

15 hours ago, Blade said:

Its extending its stay in the top 10. Your fave’s last top 10 that wasnt a remix was a 1 week stint in the top tier at #10 of all positions :rip:

Sit down and stay in your lane. Wait for the next remix she jumps on so you can see your fave in the top 10 for more than a week.

This tea :foxaylove2:

18 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Early predictions

1 7 Rings       320  (=)

2 Sunflower       290  (+1)

3 Wow       285  (+1)

4 Without Me       281 (-2)  

5 Please Me       229  (=)

6 Happier       217  (=)

7 Shallow       214  (=)

8 Sucker       204  (=)

9 Going Bad       204 (+1) 

10 Middle Child       201  (-1)

11 Thotiana       191  (=)

12 Eastside       190  (=)

13 Dancing With A Stranger       187  (+4)

14 High Hopes       187  (=)

15 Murder On My Mind       185 (+1) 

16 Sweet But Psycho       183  (+4)

17 Better       182  (+1)

18 Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored       181  (-3)

19 Sicko Mode       179  (-6)

20 A Lot       171  (+1)

21 Girls Like You       167 (+1)  

22 Old Town Road       163  (+10)

23 Thank U, Next       161  (-4)

27 Close To Me 136 (+1)

30 Money 128 (-4)

44 Taki Taki 101 (-2)

53 Bad Liar 87 (+6)

Damn, the chart or at least the top 10 is so stall already, can some people release something? 

And Ariana still hasn't performed 7 Rings on TV

The power!!!

18 hours ago, ChampionCynthia said:

The absolute NERVE to talk about payola when you stan Jason Derulo, Taylor will ALWAYS be above all of your faves. Seethe.

:rip: not Jason Derulo.

Shallow stable :clap3: 

ThirdWardBey
21 hours ago, Blade said:

Its extending its stay in the top 10. Your fave’s last top 10 that wasnt a remix was a 1 week stint in the top tier at #10 of all positions :rip:

Sit down and stay in your lane. Wait for the next remix she jumps on so you can see your fave in the top 10 for more than a week.

The over specifications to prove a point and still fail. :rip: 

do we really need those wars every thread?

MezterRemixed

why gaga team didn't push one more single from ASIB? always remember us this way for example?

29 minutes ago, ThirdWardBey said:

The over specifications to prove a point and still fail. :rip: 

All I said were facts. Meanwhile it was in replay to a post saying Shallow is “over”.

A Top 10 single on the Hot 100 that is headed for more weeks in the Top 10 is far from over

23 hours ago, Blade said:

lmao and my other fave is sitting pretty at the top of the hot 100. what's your point?

let's re-visit this when gaga releases her next album and see if you're a cocky little twat then. let's not forget she's not had a successful solo album since 2011. bey's had two (self-titled and lemonade) since then :clown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.