Billboard Charts (March 24-30, 2019)

Ger

13 Dancing With A Stranger       189  (+4)

18 Sweet But Psycho       180  (+2)

:clap3:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Blade

• Sinister

• Ger

Top Posters In This Topic

18 Sweet But Psycho       180  (+2)

The slow rise, iconic :clap3:

Sweet but psycho sounds like a track that didnt quite make Gagas The Fame album. Which is a good thing but not a very original thing. I dont see her bringing anything new to the table.

And Dancing with a stranger just reminds me that No Peace from Sams album couldve been a huge hit if he hadnt kept pushing the boring Pray single so much just cause its his fave album track. Its a far superior duet and YEBBA deserved a platform with her amazing voice. Instead we got the duet with generic female pop vocals. 

Edited by Rentboy

26 minutes ago, Rentboy said:

And Dancing with a stranger just reminds me that No Peace from Sams album couldve been a huge hit if he hadnt kept pushing the boring Pray single so much just cause its his fave album track. Its a far superior duet and YEBBA deserved a platform with her amazing voice. Instead we got the duet with generic female pop vocals. 

Excuse me.. Pray could have been a hit if he didn’t make it a promo single at that, look at it’s certifications but tea on No Peace tho

OT: Sam is getting that 6th top 10 ?

Edited by Yog

@Rentboy There are so many factors of the messy single rollout in “the Thrill Of It All” era that I could make a thread about, but.. man he kept picking the wrong singles ? but that album still sold well.

OT: People really using “Sweet But Psycho” ?

1 hour ago, Yog said:

Excuse me.. Pray could have been a hit if he didn’t make it a promo single at that, look at it’s certifications but tea on No Peace tho

OT: Sam is getting that 6th top 10 ?

Pray was never gonna be a big hit that was clear after its promo release before the album. Then several months later he decides its a new single with video and rap feature. Baffling. The album needed something fresh to keep sales alive but he was using an old tired track the public knew already. Made no sense. plus like I said it wouldve been nice if he'd given YEBBA a push by releasing No peace. That song got such great feedback on twitter. Great urban appeal.

OT; I do like DWAS but just not compared to NP. Now NP can never be released cause he's played his duet card.

1 hour ago, Rentboy said:

Pray was never gonna be a big hit that was clear after its promo release before the album

I disagree with this but we can agree to disagree and I’ll be happy to discuss this more in a pm but we’re getting off topic 

ot: Sucker holding longevity is nice, the song had become more tolerable 

4 hours ago, Sinister said:

Shallow and Sucker quick little moments really stopped 7 Rings from 10 weeks at #1. And to think she was at #2 during both those weeks

Can a challenge or viral video commence sometime soon? I just want 10 weeks :cries:

When shallow blocked 7 rings that week, I mentioned about shallow blocking 7 rings become WFL and it looks like it. Sucker did a second block of course

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.