Ariana breaks all time Spotify record (15m)

Scandal

2 minutes ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

Embarassing the fact that Ariana has to use every possible controversy for her quick lil singles?

NTLTC = Manchester bomb

GIW = Religion mocking

TUN = dead ex

7R = Black culture 

sis just stop :skull: we-

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scandal

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Thuggin

• Oxygen

Just now, Thuggin said:

Okay let’s pretend sales haven’t declined massively (yes, even in SPS) but just to humor you, I can guarantee you TUN will debut with more than Artpop and Bangerz. Multiple #1s and Grammys could come very soon actually. As for album sales, Drake’s last album sold like 300k and was still the biggest album last year so welcome to 2019.

Then explain Yours Truly, My Everything, Dangerous Woman? What's with the mediocre sales? 

She's a MAIN streaming artist. That's it boo :smile:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

Embarassing the fact that Ariana has to use every possible controversy for her quick lil singles?

NTLTC = Manchester bomb

GIW = Religion mocking

TUN = dead ex

7R = Black culture 

Sig worthy :ahh: 

@Thuggin your sig has some competition :ahh: 

The song is cool but that's too much.

1 minute ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

Then explain Yours Truly, My Everything, Dangerous Woman? What's with the mediocre sales? 

And streaming is by far the biggest popularity metric in 2019. So yeah, she's a main pop girl.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

She’s currently #1 on iTunes with an 85% lead, stop inferring that she doesn’t sell at all :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

NTLTC = Manchester bomb

GIW = Religion mocking

TUN = dead ex

7R = Black culture 

Have you ever watched Shake It Off video? Look What You Made Me Do video? Her 2 biggest hits in recent years that could be absolutely accused of being controversy-driven. Or Bad Blood, but this time she just decided to show 2562772 of celebrities to gain views. Somehow you don’t see that yet force these absolutely dumb comments about Ariana’s successes.

Oh my god, what????

4 minutes ago, ThirdWardBey said:

How quickly these records are broken only makes them less significant 

With streaming blowing up the way it is none or these records will be held for long.

OT: that’s great! Wonder how many of them are from the US. 

She did that. 

45 minutes ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

Ariana stans should sit down. She's not a main pop girl and will never be. 

People are only checking it out cuz she relied on the black culture again for hits. What a desperate nove. And because of the Soulja Boy and Princess Nokia controversy.

OT: Who cares about those stupid records when her singles always fail to ahge longevity. Proof of this is TYN which broke the Youtbs record yet where is it now? Only gaining 1M+ and failed to outviewed the "frontloaded" LWYMMD and Delicate over the SMASH hit.

Wasn't TUN #1 for 7 weeks? If that's not longevity then I don't know what is lol

I would say Ariana is a main pop girl now. She has a smash hit to her name, over 30m subscribers on YouTube and she's the biggest female streaming artist. The only thing that was stopping Ariana from becoming a main pop girl in the past was a huge peak that every main pop girl goes through and she's experiencing that right now. 

I’m starting to believe the payola claims. Something in the milk isn’t clean. THIS song broke records?! This one?! Hahaha. I need the REAL receipts. 

22 minutes ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

Physical sales died in 2015 officially unless you were Adele. Who knows what Adele will do in 2019-2020... 

• ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, Gambert said:

PayolA wins!!

What payola? :confused:

4 hours ago, Thuggin said:

Mariah snatched it from her only for Ariana to snatch it back! :jonny5:

She is winning again. ATRL can’t stand it!

The record before Mariah wasn’t Ariana’s

3 minutes ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

The record before Mariah wasn’t Ariana’s

I meant the female daily record

SAD

The teenage cringe WON

We OAHs Lost

3 hours ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

ME has like 9m SPS as of 2017 and its still gaining very very fast. I think it's even out streaming anti on spotify.

DW has like 6m SPS as of 2018 and its also gaining very fast lol.

Just relax and enjoy her slaying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.