Ariana breaks all time Spotify record (15m)

Scandal

7 minutes ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

Ariana stans should sit down. She's not a main pop girl and will never be. 

People are only checking it out cuz she relied on the black culture again for hits. What a desperate nove. And because of the Soulja Boy and Princess Nokia controversy.

OT: Who cares about those stupid records when her singles always fail to ahge longevity. Proof of this is TYN which broke the Youtbs record yet where is it now? Only gaining 1M+ and failed to outviewed the "frontloaded" LWYMMD and Delicate over the SMASH hit.

Is the person in you Avi you? If so, congraz! Fits your reaction to ariana STOMPING marvellously. All those fumes! All those typos! Well done. :clap3:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scandal

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Thuggin

• Oxygen

10 minutes ago, tylerrcrush said:

Still top 3 on the Hot 100, and hasn't left it since its debut 10 weeks ago. 

Still top 5 on Global Spotify Top 50.

Still top 10 on US Spotify Top 50.

Wow Stan Ari or not. This is impressive.

11 minutes ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

People are only checking it out cuz she relied on the black culture again for hits. What a desperate nove. And because of the Soulja Boy and Princess Nokia controversy.

OT: Who cares about those stupid records when her singles always fail to ahge longevity. Proof of this is TYN which broke the Youtbs record yet where is it now? Only gaining 1M+ and failed to outviewed the "frontloaded" LWYMMD and Delicate over the SMASH hit.

Ehm what? I’m a bitter Mimi stan but even I’m not that delusional to not name Ariana a main pop girl. She’s the biggest pop girl since the 2010/1 pop girl era. She has a massive arena tour in a few months. Europe is completely sold out with multiple extra dates added. She’s a teen sensation + selling and streaming singles like crazy. I can’t name a bigger female singer right now. 

3 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

whos listening to this :rip:

Literally everyone, hence the thread. 

Keep up, baby

15 minutes ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

lol this is embarrassing 

1 minute ago, itsnickcray said:

Ehm what? I’m a bitter Mimi stan but even I’m not that delusional to not name Ariana a main pop girl. She’s the biggest pop girl since the 2010/1 pop girl era. She has a massive arena tour in a few months. Europe is completely sold out with multiple extra dates added. She’s a teen sensation + selling and streaming singles like crazy. I can’t name a bigger female singer right now. 

Taylor stans are so pressed about Ariana. With all this FACTS, they still won’t accept that Ariana is a main pop girl. 

13 minutes ago, HolyYoursTruly said:

i'm screaming :dies: exactly the excuse we (jokingly) predicted. why are swifties so bothered? what do delicate or lwymmd have to do with anything? :rip: this whole post :rip: 

Hey don’t blame all Swifties, I’ve seen quite a few of us in here congratulating and enjoying the single lol.

i LOVE this song and I’m so glad it’s having monumental success straight out the gate. God I love this era of Ari.

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

:bibliahh:

I have no idea why Swifties are constantly pressed about Ari. No one in our base is claiming that she'll overtake Taylor or anything, we're just happy that she's smashing and cementing her place in the pop table. Is it because Ari is a threat? Does Taylor's decline concern them so much that they attack other successful popstars? It's pretty pathetic and sad to see Swifties act like this, considering they were in Arianators' position five years ago before she made 1989.

3 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

I have no idea why Swifties are constantly pressed about Ari. No one in our base is claiming that she'll overtake Taylor or anything, we're just happy that she's smashing and cementing her place in the pop table. Is it because Ari is a threat? Does Taylor's decline concern them so much that they attack other successful popstars? It's pretty pathetic and sad to see Swifties act like this, considering they were in Arianators' position five years ago before she made 1989.

Taylor and Ariana can both succeed and there’s many of us who appreciate and defend both of them. Just letting ya know! :heart2: 

28 minutes ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

Oh wow I don’t even like that new song, but this is the most delusion and embarrasing thing I’ve read in a while. Sit down.

13 minutes ago, itsnickcray said:

Lmfao

The one yall callint a main pop girl can't even debut  number higher than Artpop, Bangerz, Speak Now. 

Where's her GRAMMYS? Multipe #1s? Album sales are also mediocre. 

Kesha had 3 #1 and yet she's not considered a main pop girl? Your point? She's slaying only on Spotify that's it.

Breathin, God Is A Woman, The Light Is Coming, Thank U Next (Only on Spotify), Imagine are not exactly "streaming singles" 

4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Oh wow I don’t even like that new song, but this is the most delusion and embarrasing thing I’ve read in a while. Sit down.

Embarassing the fact that Ariana has to use every possible controversy for her quick lil singles?

NTLTC = Manchester bomb

GIW = Religion mocking

TUN = dead ex

7R = Black culture 

Just now, 19SLAYED89 said:

Embarassing the fact that Ariana has to use every possible controversy for her quick lil singles?

NTLTC = Manchester bomb

GIW = Religion mocking

TUN = dead ex

7R = Black culture 

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

Lmfao

The one yall callint a main pop girl can't even debut  number higher than Artpop, Bangerz, Speak Now. 

Kesha had 3 #1 and yet she's not considered a main pop girl? Your point? She's slaying only on Spotify that's it.

Breathin, God Is A Woman, The Light Is Coming, Thank U Next (Only on Spotify), Imagine are not exactly "streaming singles" 

Touring, probably getting her first Grammy next month + her album sales are better than most of the other girls. + headlining a massive festival

Edited by itsnickcray

1 minute ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

Lmfao

Okay let’s pretend sales haven’t declined massively (yes, even in SPS) but just to humor you, I can guarantee you TUN will debut with more than Artpop and Bangerz. Multiple #1s and Grammys could come very soon actually. As for album sales, Drake’s last album sold like 300k and was still the biggest album last year so welcome to 2019.

16 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

Y'all are getting brave after Thank U, Next :ahh:

How quickly these records are broken only makes them less significant 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.