Ariana breaks all time Spotify record (15m)

Scandal

22 hours ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

Embarassing the fact that Ariana has to use every possible controversy for her quick lil singles?

NTLTC = Manchester bomb

GIW = Religion mocking

TUN = dead ex

7R = Black culture 

Ugh, she just keeps on winning. I can’t stand it.

Edited by Okan

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scandal

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Thuggin

• Oxygen

This thread is one big lie - AIWFCIY still holds the record. 

Arianators using a tweet from Ariana's manager as a receipt, when there are NO actual receipts showing that 7 rings did 12 million. The song did 8.5 million.

4 hours ago, Henstridge said:

You could see the 12M on the spotify app moron

It says 9.45M plays.

I think the reduction of plays comes from Spotify removing plays that are suspicious of bot use. 

Edited by 1DES

Nnnnn those pressed OAHs in here I-

ot: Well, just like what a popular saying goes, "Young Ariana run pop". So this is not surprising at all! :clap3:

39 minutes ago, 1DES said:

It says 9.45M plays.

I think the reduction of plays comes from Spotify removing plays that are suspicious of bot use. 

No, it's because of different time zones. 

On 1/19/2019 at 3:24 AM, 19SLAYED89 said:

Embarassing the fact that Ariana has to use every possible controversy for her quick lil singles?

NTLTC = Manchester bomb

GIW = Religion mocking

TUN = dead ex

7R = Black culture 

Your drags are weak and low :toofunny2:

QueenofCopyPaste
5 hours ago, Henstridge said:

You could see the 12M on the spotify app moron

9.45 million 

52 minutes ago, 1DES said:

It says 9.45M plays.

if it was bot use they’d remove the count from the song right now. LWYMMD did 10m+ too but only had around 7.9m on the official chart

• ATRL Moderator

So.... this is debuting at #1? :deadbanana2:

On day one on 1-18-2019, 7 rings registered 8.5 million. Day two 1-19-2019, the song registered 9.4 million. Nnn...how sad to make up a false record, just to make your fave look good. Not that 7 rings won't break the record, but it hasn't just yet.

Nnn...I can just see Arianators with the song on loop all day because they have nothing better to do. Just saying ..:siptea:

20 minutes ago, Don't Stop Me Now said:

On day one on 1-18-2019, 7 rings registered 8.5 million. Day two 1-19-2019, the song registered 9.4 million. Nnn...how sad to make up a false record, just to make your fave look good. Not that 7 rings won't break the record, but it hasn't just yet.

Nnn...I can just see Arianators with the song on loop all day because they have nothing better to do. Just saying ..:siptea:

No one is making anything up. On the Spotify counter it did 12.2 million the first day and 12.5 million the second day and you could have seen it for yourself if you really wanted to. Y’all are just fuming for no reason. :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, Don't Stop Me Now said:

...how sad to make up a false record, just to make your fave look good.

Sad how you think “making up numbers” is needed for her to look good when she is literally and undeniably perched at #1 on Spotify. The counter did say 12m and you can look up for the receipts, even if it didn’t “formally” break the record.

2 hours ago, Thuggin said:

No one is making anything up. On the Spotify counter it did 12.2 million the first day and 12.5 million the second day and you could have seen it for yourself if you really wanted to. Y’all are just fuming for no reason. :deadbanana:

Right? :deadbanana2: 

3 hours ago, Don't Stop Me Now said:

Refusing to enjoy music from anyone born after 1990 is not a personality trait. 

Whew her slayage

7 hours ago, Don't Stop Me Now said:

Excuse me. I work for 10 hours a day. Maybe you should take your own advice since you are the one wasting your time with your delusional attempt to drag Ariana. :toofunny2:

8 hours ago, Don't Stop Me Now said:

Why would we make it up? :rip: Did you not see Scooter Braun’s tweet about her breaking the record? Is he lying? :toofunny2: 

8 hours ago, Don't Stop Me Now said:

It did 12M on the play counter sis, literally look it up. You’re the one acting foolish trying to deny what’s literally up for public knowledge lmao, literally serving Trump “fake news” teas :rip:  And I’m not an Arianator so don’t even try it

WOW crazy that she can beat out artists like ed sheeran and drake for this record :clap3: 

emmanuel_punk

I don’t know who I like more Ariana or Scooter

but one thing is for sure he is the ultímate best!

:clap3: at least this is better than TUN which i’m starting to like as well after it tanked in YT haha

the urban/rap thing on this new song make it great

Is this Ariana's new PEAK? Been a fan since sweetener which isn't long but I'm happy for all the success she's having!

Spoiler

Probably done a Illuminati sacrifice for it tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.