Hot 100: Halsey hits #1; Eastside #11; Baby Shark #32

iHype.

16 minutes ago, Armani? said:

How many chart points is 7 million Youtube streams?

27 in my formula

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• iHype.

• Armani?

• slw84

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ger-55 said:

Around 35 points.

Is that enough to make top 100?

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

Is that enough to make top 100?

#100 is around 50 points usually

5 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

27 in my formula

Oh wow :rip: You need like 49 to chart at #100

I have a song I'm recording, I think it may be a hit, but the beat got sold to someone already, and the producer doesn't even know who they sold the beat too:ahh:

I can only put it on Youtube and Soundcloud.

I better start that radio payola I guess:dies:

Baby Shark charting in UK and US in 2019 when it's been smashing in ASIA since like 2017? and 2018?

5 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Baby Shark charting in UK and US in 2019 when it's been smashing in ASIA since like 2017? and 2018?

Someone need to remix it. A confirmed smash

If the US charts were like the UK charts (without radio and YT) GLY would be out of the top 50 (and it also never would've hit #1)

26 minutes ago, Jacob.23 said:

If the US charts were like the UK charts (without radio and YT) GLY would be out of the top 50 (and it also never would've hit #1)

Sis UK already included video stream / YT on their singles chart since last year. 

45 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

Someone need to remix it. A confirmed smash

smash incoming :jonny5:

Lol at the "name dropping" argument again

My friend is a DJ, and if he scratches the record a certain way you can literally hear Halsey say "love G-Eazy" at the "live without me" part in the chorus

The subliminal messages are there

Two pop #1s, back-to-back by black women!? wow :eek: :clap3: 

I hate that Sweet But Psycho is charting. Shocked at Baby Shark. Happy for Pardi and Cardi :heart2:

1 hour ago, Jacob.23 said:

Also GLY in UK it's #34 but that's account to ACR which have streams cut in half on chart tabulation after 9 weeks of charting that observed 3 consecutive weeks drop in combined sales. Looking to Aus and NZ chart (Basically radioless Sales & Streaming chart in Anglo countries but without the ACR rule in UK) they're currently #21 and #18 respectively. Without radio, GLY would still charting inside top 40 but they're definitely not hogging the top 10 for sure. :cm:

Edited by discreetinside

45 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Baby Shark is considered recurrent. Which is one reason for the high debut and not having charted earlier, it needed enough points to go top fifty to chart, 

That's stupid, it was released a couple years ago. Billboard just didn't want it to chart :dies:

Is the top ten gonna be filled with children’s songs as Amazon playlists grow? Billboard has a problem 

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

As ATRL says if they sre the most popular...

Ha it’s gonna be a mess

Ava already Top 40 41 after 3 weeks :eek:

Here comes the smasha.

Looks like next week the #1’s of 2019 are gonna be

Thank U, Next - 1 week

Without Me - 1 week

Sunflower - 1 week

Sunflower should get a few weeks unless a big release drops soon. Otherwise the next strongest song seems to be Post’s own Wow. Sweet but Paycho also seems like it may be a big hit imo.

the amount of songs that had huge increases this week because of Xmas songs leaving :skull:

The Xmas freeze never felt SO huge before

Honestly I'm okay with Christmas songs coming in during the holidays and bumping some songs out to give the chart a facelift in the following year. Some songs would otherwise overstay their welcome.

2 hours ago, Miles. said:

2 talented black queens leading the charts :alexz:

Which black queens? :biblio: 

OMG I just checked that Baby Shark song. I thought it was a random rapper like Lil Baby or something like that but it's just a children's song :lmao: 

Indie artist Halsey Getting a #1 hit before certain "MAIN pop girls".

tenor.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.