• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Champion Cynthia

• Ash12345

• Cloröx

1 minute ago, ChampionCynthia said:

You literally said rushed to all streaming services in a thread about consumption this year

*brags about all the increases in catalog streams once Taylor added her discography to Spotify to claim her relevance*

*acts offended at the idea that such new catalog streams continued and contributed to her 2018 total*

Make the troglodytes make sense, please Jesus. :skull:

1 minute ago, Communion said:

*brags about all the increases in catalog streams once Taylor added her discography to Spotify to claim her relevance*

*acts offended at the idea that such new catalog streams continued and contributed to her 2018 total*

Make the troglodytes make sense, please Jesus. :skull:

literally who is acting like all of Taylor's streams this year were only bc of Rep? You are the only one in this thread trying to discredit her bc she added her discog to streaming services more recently as if that's an unfair advantage or something. Stop twisting words.

Just now, ChampionCynthia said:

literally who is acting like all of Taylor's streams this year were only bc of Rep? 

The people suggesting Ariana's smaller discography generating more streams than Taylor's is............ bad for Ariana? :skull:

Are YOU even reading the thread or just foaming at the mouth cause you see my username? Sis, take a breather. Make it make sense, jesus.

1 minute ago, Communion said:

The people suggesting Ariana's smaller discography generating more streams than Taylor's is............ bad for Ariana? :skull:

Are YOU even reading the thread or just foaming at the mouth cause you see my username? Sis, take a breather. Make it make sense, jesus.

Considering that all of Ariana's albums were released in the streaming era and Taylor destroys in pure sales, @Katamari was obviously just surprised that Ariana barely beat Taylor in streaming. You really need to stop making stuff up.

Considering that all of Ariana's albums were released in the streaming era

and it was pointed out that all of Taylor's previously withheld albums - especially the supposedly highly relevant ones like 1989 - were just released to streaming before 2018 and Taylor's numbers are boosted from these fresh releases. :skull:

Is it that hard to understand a logical argument and respond back logically for you? Is it really? Please let me know if I'm wasting my time or not with you.

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

and it was pointed out that all of Taylor's previously withheld albums - especially the supposedly highly relevant ones like 1989 - were just released to streaming before 2018 and Taylor's numbers are boosted from these fresh releases. :skull:

Is it that hard to understand a logical argument and respond back logically for you? Is it really? Please let me know if I'm wasting my time or not with you.

"supposed highly relevant" lmao SUFFER

No **** albums released in the streaming era are supposed to get better catalogue streams than albums released in the digital era :rip: How is the fact that Taylor released her albums onto streaming services in 2017 even relevant? Ariana literally has triple the playlist followers that Taylor does on Spotify btw.

The only one that has a hard time with logic is you as evidenced by your activity all over this forum, don't condescend to me weirdo. 

5 minutes ago, ChampionCynthia said:

"supposed highly relevant" lmao SUFFER

I'm not denying 1989's relevance - you are by claiming it won't have high catalog streams. :skull:

Whew, the personal attacks too. I simply point out that a larger discography newer to streaming generates more streams - well, not enough to outdo Ariana's - and the troglodytes come out with personal attacks. Sis, log off and leave me alone if pointing out the generous lead Taylor has over Ariana in the sheer amount of released material triggers you and leads you down a blackhole of multiple personal attacks. 

Or run to SYG. Do something more protective than be mentally unwell in lashing out at me for pointing out the fact that 6 is greater than 4. Y'all are something else. :skull:

Edited by Communion

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

I'm not denying 1989's relevance - you are by claiming it won't have high catalog streams. :skull:

Whew, the personal attacks too. I simply point out that a larger discography newer to streaming generates more streams - well, not enough to outdo Ariana's - and the troglodytes come out with personal attacks. Sis, log off and leave me alone if pointing out the generous lead Taylor has over Ariana in the sheer amount of released material triggers you and leads you down a blackhole of multiple personal attacks. 

Or run to SYG. Do something more protective than be mentally unwell in lashing out at me for pointing out the fact that 6 is greater than 4. Y'all are something else. :skull:

LMAO you're the one who started calling me a troglodyte (or whatever tf that means) and saying that I'm dumb, stop with holier than thou attitude 

And I'm simply pointing out that your logic is incredibly flawed (as usual). To expect pre-2013 albums to do better than post-2013 albums (with TRIPLE the playlist exposure) just because the pre-2013 albums weren't available on streaming till 2017 (which changes absolutely nothing) and Taylor has 6 albums to Ariana's 4 is dumb.

Stop saying I'm mentally unwell, I responded harshly because you were condescending and called me dumb. You started the personal attacks.

4 minutes ago, ChampionCynthia said:

And I'm simply pointing out that your logic is incredibly flawed (as usual). To expect pre-2013 albums to do better than post-2013 albums (with TRIPLE the playlist exposure) just because the pre-2013 albums weren't available on streaming till 2017 (which changes absolutely nothing) and Taylor has 6 albums to Ariana's 4 is dumb

Except the majority of streams that happen on Spotify are not playlisted, programmed streams of new music, but catalog streams. :skull:

And 1989 was literally released after My Everything. You cannot brag about how amazing her discography is getting new catalog streams from being released to Spotify to underscore her relevance, and then get mad when it's pointed out how her 2018 totals include tons of those catalog streams.

All these fumes all because Ariana outperformed her with less and older material. :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Except the majority of streams that happen on Spotify are not playlisted, programmed streams of new music, but catalog streams. :skull:

And 1989 was literally released after My Everything. You cannot brag about how amazing her discography is getting new catalog streams from being released to Spotify to underscore her relevance, and then get mad when it's pointed out how her 2018 totals include tons of those catalog streams.

All these fumes all because Ariana outperformed her with less and older material. :deadbanana:

Ariana's old albums still have much more playlist exposure than Taylor's, feel free to fact-check before you make statements.

Your 2nd paragraph is literally indecipherable, try again.

No one is fuming that Ariana outSTREAMED her (not outperformed and Sweetener is more recent than any Taylor album, you really need to stop with alternative facts), you were the one who ranted at the user (who is not a Taylor stan) who expressed shock that the girl who's supposed to be a huge streaming force and released an album this year barely outstreamed someone who's supposedly flopping on streaming and didn't release an album this year.

1 minute ago, ChampionCynthia said:

Ariana's old albums still have much more playlist exposure than Taylor's, feel free to fact-check before you make statements.

Your 2nd paragraph is literally indecipherable, try again.

No one is fuming that Ariana outSTREAMED her (not outperformed and Sweetener is more recent than any Taylor album, you really need to stop with alternative facts), you were the one who ranted at the user (who is not a Taylor stan) who expressed shock that the girl who's supposed to be a huge streaming force and released an album this year barely outstreamed someone who's supposedly flopping on streaming and didn't release an album this year.

The entire onus of streaming is that these streams don’t magically end at the end of a Billboard calendar year. :skull:

The way Ariana got y’all messing with time and space to justify being beat. “An album released near the end of 2017 can’t keep getting new streams into 2018!!!!”.

Reputatipn got 12 months worth of streams in 2018 as a huge new release. Ariana got three months out of a new album. Even with the gags and tricks of finally releasing her songs to Spotify, Ariana still pulled out ahead despite less music for people to even stream. 

Stay mad you can’t use the “her discography is missing from streaming services” excuse anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

The entire onus of streaming is that these streams don’t magically end at the end of a Billboard calendar year. :skull:

The way Ariana got y’all messing with time and space to justify being beat. “An album released near the end of 2017 can’t keep getting new streams into 2018!!!!”.

Reputatipn got 12 months worth of streams in 2018 as a huge new release. Ariana got three months out of a new album. Even with the gags and tricks of finally releasing her songs to Spotify, Ariana still pulled out ahead despite less music for people to even stream. 

Stay mad you can’t use the “her discography is missing from streaming services” excuse anymore. 

Why are you acting like anyone is fuming? Swifties acknowledge that Ariana is bigger than Taylor on Spotify (Taylor has more streams on YouTube and Apple Music though). People are literally just surprised she putstreamed Taylor by a small margin and not a big one. You can also write as many paragraphs as you want but you said Taylor had the more recent release which was completely false.

No one is using any excuse darling, Taylor Is literally more consumed in 2018 even excluding touring, why are you acting like we’re mad, the only defensive one in this thread is YOU.

What the hell with fresh release when Taylor basically put her music in 2017 + less promo and Spotify playlist treatment. In fact, it have been exposed that Ariana got almost triple Spotify playlist treatment/followers :laugh:

Communion is losing I just cannot  :bibliahh:

15 minutes ago, ChampionCynthia said:

Why are you acting like anyone is fuming? 

From “Taylor will outdo Ariana once her discography is on streaming” to “We all thought Ariana would easily have more streams. That margin seems small!”  

Life comes at you fast and hard. 

:bibliahh:

Just now, Communion said:

From “Taylor will outdo Ariana once her discography is on streaming” to “We all thought Ariana would easily have more streams. That margin seems small!”  

Life comes at you fast and hard. 

Is your entire shtick just making **** up and putting it in quotes, acting like the person you’re talking to said any of that? 

Reputation did more SPS than Sweetener and DW (neither will do more in the long run), not sure what you’re laughing about lol

4 minutes ago, ChampionCynthia said:

Is your entire shtick just making **** up and putting it in quotes, acting like the person you’re talking to said any of that? 

Reputation did more SPS than Sweetener and DW (neither will do more in the long run), not sure what you’re laughing about lol

From “Taylor is going to rule streaming now that she won over Spotify” to “who even cares about free streams?? Queen SELLS albums” in 0.003 seconds. 

Just now, Communion said:

From “Taylor is going to rule streaming now that she won over Spotify” to “who even cares about free streams?? Queen SELLS albums” in 0.003 seconds. 

At it again with the false quotes, it’s like you’re a parody account lmfao 

And who is discounting streams? I’m not stuck in 2008 comparing only pure sales, I’m comparing SPS which is what Billboard does too, spare me the laughing emojis. 

Reputation was factually bigger than Ariana’s last 2 releases, let’s hope AG5 can buck that trend.

At it again with the false quotes, it’s like you’re a parody account lmfao 

And who is discounting streams? I’m not stuck in 2008 comparing only pure sales, I’m comparing SPS which is what Billboard does too, spare me the laughing emojis. 

Reputation was factually bigger than Ariana’s last 2 releases, let’s hope AG5 can buck that trend.

“You summarizing my past posts is unfair and I’m going to accuse you of trolling for holding me accountable for my words”

”Sweetener was dead on arrival! Reputation won in streams in 2018!!!!”

”Um how dare you! Sweetener is newer and thus it is logical why it had more streams than Reputation in 2018. Stop claiming older albums did poorly for having less streams than newer albums!”

Make it make sense. :skull:

Maybe Taylor will find new marketing that lines up with 2020 - I’m sure she’s already red with joy over what audience she plans to market to - and she can finally beat Ariana in streams. I’m sure she can achieve it one day. :cm:

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

“You summarizing my past posts is unfair and I’m going to accuse you of trolling for holding me accountable for my words”

”Sweetener was dead on arrival! Reputation won in streams in 2018!!!!”

”Um how dare you! Sweetener is newer and thus it is logical why it had more streams than Reputation in 2018. Stop claiming older albums did poorly for having less streams than newer albums!”

Make it make sense. :skull:

Maybe Taylor will find new marketing that lines up with 2020 - I’m sure she’s already red with joy over what audience she plans to market to - and she can finally beat Ariana in streams. I’m sure she can achieve it one day. :cm:

Your “summary” of my posts was completely inaccurate.

I’m not even gonna read all that ****, Rep did more in SPS than Sweetener and Taylor was more consumed than Ariana in 2018. That is all. I’m sorry that facts make you so mad. Keep at it with the paragraphs, I’m going to sleep with the knowledge that Taylor ALWAYS wins ☺️

Edited by ChampionCynthia

"B-B-B-But FLOP! OVER!!" Taylor is winning, haters take that!! :ahh:

Your “summary” of my posts was completely inaccurate..

Sorry that you’re angry that you have to face the embarrassment of the **** you talked and can’t own up to it now. :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

Sorry that you’re angry that you have to face the embarrassment of the **** you talked and can’t own up to it now. :bibliahh:

What ****? When did I say Taylor would outstream Ariana? I wasn’t even on ATRL when Taylor returned to streaming services. Why are you so insistent on making things up? I know it’s difficult to accept that the artist you hate was more consumed than the artist you stan this year but you will eventually, or at least I hope you do for your own sake :heart2: 

Edited by ChampionCynthia

What ****? When did I say Taylor would outstream Ariana? I wasn’t even on ATRL when Taylor returned to streaming services. Why are you so insistent on making things up? I know it’s didficult to accept that the artist you hate was more consumed than the artist you stan this year but you will eventually, or at least I hope you do for your own sake :heart2: 

Hopefully for your sake you can accept that Ariana is bigger in streaming even when Taylor unleashed her discography onto Spotify. 

I understand why you were excited. I assumed after how much Taylor was playlisted and forced Spotify to prop up her releases that she had the #1 position for streaming in the bag. Even I’m shocked by Taylor’s underperformance on streaming. But I take pride in seeing Ariana remain at the top of the pack for streaming. For someone who claims to like Ariana, you’d do best to probably not show just how uncomfortable you are with a woman who isn’t your fave excelling. 

Bragging about total consumption yet so insecure that Taylor couldn’t top streaming too that there’s conspiracies as to why Ariana outdid her when TUN broke all of Taylor’s records with almost no playlist support. 

Jealousy is so sad especially in people who have no reason to be. :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.