Cozy Little Xmas sold 400 copies & 16M streams Xmas week

Hector

5 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

This is 2019. Streams are much more relevant. The way you guys are ignoring the 16M streams and latching onto the sales when it wasn't even available on iTunes is ridiculous. Your parents failed at getting you an education I guess :rip: 

Lmfao did I strike a nerve? :laugh: and 16m is great in 2019. Where did it peak when it was all said and done with the 16m streams?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaia

• BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

• sober

• umich

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

I don't get why Taylor fans try it when majority of her singles tanked Reputation era in terms of sales, streaming, and YouTube. IIRC radio dropped her singles faster than any other songs in pop radio history. Taylor's saving grace was her fanbase for album sales, but Reputation was also an under-performance compared to 1989. 

Don't even. 

None debuted with less than 400 copies. None debuted with 11K units overall. None peaked at #53 as an exclusive single. Radio dropped CTTR before passing 100M+ audience, even LWYMMD went higher and I don't need to mention Delicate which radio gave better longetivity than any Katy Perry single since Dark Horse. We love fanbase who support their idols and save'em from actually flopping, it seems not everyone can relate.

OT: Incredible for miss Katy 

26 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

I don't get why Taylor fans try it when majority of her singles tanked Reputation era in terms of sales, streaming, and YouTube. IIRC radio dropped her singles faster than any other songs in pop radio history. Taylor's saving grace was her fanbase for album sales, but Reputation was also an under-performance compared to 1989. 

Don't even. 

Double post.

Edited by sober

3 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Lmfao did I strike a nerve? :laugh: and 16m is great in 2019. Where did it peak when it was all said and done with the 16m streams?

Image result for dumb squidward gif

1 minute ago, sober said:

None debuted with less than 400 copies. None debuted with 11K units overall. None peaked at #53 as an exclusive single. Radio dropped CTTR before passing 100M+ audience, even LWYMMD went higher and I don't need to mention Delicate which radio gave better longetivity than any Katy Perry single since Dark Horse. We love fanbase who support their idols and save'em from actually flopping, it seems not everyone can relate.

OT: Incredible for miss Katy 

Taylor has always sold more than Katy. Her standard is not the same. Her singles flopped compared to 1989. 

Y'all are so desperate to compare Witness to Teenage Dream and PRISM, but when people compare Reputation to 1989 suddenly "well she still sold albums!@#! and LWYMMD hit #1 even if it fell off the charts as quickly as it came!"

3 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

Image result for dumb squidward gif

Lmfao that's what I THOUGHT :lmao: cute stats tho ??

33 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

Don't even. 

:soda: 

OT: 16m :jonny: her streaming power :jonny5: 

5 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

Taylor has always sold more than Katy. Her standard is not the same. Her singles flopped compared to 1989. 

Y'all are so desperate to compare Witness to Teenage Dream and PRISM, but when people compare Reputation to 1989 suddenly "well she still sold albums!@#! and LWYMMD hit #1 even if it fell off the charts as quickly as it came!"

Why should we compare the third biggest female album of the decade to Reputation? Almost all Taylor's singles from past albums flopped compared to 1989, that album was an anomaly for Taylor. 

I don't why you are trying to drag the #1 album of 2018 By Billboard, that becomes even more impressive if we look at the underperforming singles.

I'm sure you'd be fine if that happened to Witness, or even any Katy Perry album.

And the kats were bragging about this when they were stating CHEEK TO CHEEK was a colossal flop ? :bibliahh:

and it's Amazon exclusive :eek: 

a streaming giant :clap3: 

For an Amazon exclusive, I guess this is good. People probably asked Alexa to play Christmas music, and this was on the playlist.

Congrats actually, for a song that was only released on Amazon platform with barely no promo, quite decent numbers in such a short amount of time.

It would be interesting to see how it will perform next xmas, if she decides to release it on every other platform, spotify, youtube music video and maybe a performance or something, could be a perry xmas classic.

1 hour ago, Kkamjong said:

Not the monsters acting like 16M streams for an AMAZON EXCLUSIVE with no promotion or music video is anything to drag. 

The idiocy.

I-

ehhhh tbh it had a LOT of promo I saw an ad for it like every 5 minutes

Why are people laughing when this was only available on Amazon? Like how dense and dumb you gotta be to laugh at those numbers :skull:

5 hours ago, Illuminati said:

400 copies? A hit for Katy's standards :clap3: 

Uqy777r.gif

Indeed. :ahh:

7 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

And the kats were bragging about this when they were stating CHEEK TO CHEEK was a colossal flop ? :bibliahh:

The clownery bites them real hard this time :cm:

@SeanET What's good huh? We all knew your doing on old ATRL :laugh:

these lm are so dumb.

if iTunes sales are dead imagine Amazon sales. you expected more than that? :skull:

congrats, these are really big numbers for katy :clap3:

20 hours ago, umich said:

I would be laughing if this were an all-platform release, but it’s amazon. And weren’t those haters claiming that nobody uses amazon like a month ago? :rip: 

preach :clap3:

On 1/4/2019 at 7:42 PM, Talking Fish said:

yeah joanne (song) has 20 million streams total on youtube after a year

Let's compare her current single lol!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.