-- 30 KATY PERRY
COZY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
CAPITOL $128,111 -- 400
$279

$127,831

http://hitsdailydouble.com/song_revenue_chart

Christmas songs as a whole increased 221% in streams in 2018 compared to 2017:

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1873096629.png

Much of this year's increase is being credited to Amazon and Pandora. In a press release late last week, Amazon said it sold millions more Amazon-branded devices than in the previous year.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=314707&title=A-TORRENT-OF-HOLIDAY-STREAMS-

Katy made bank either way. :clap3: 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaia

• BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

• sober

• umich

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazon their TIDAL era is coming :clap3:

That's amazing! If she doesn't choose to sabotage it in the future, it could become a Christmas staple.

Good streams :clap3: the sales tho :skull:

hopefully it’s released on all platforms next holiday.

Great numbers tbh :clap3: 

Lmfao ?

400 copies? A hit for Katy's standards :clap3: 

Uqy777r.gif

Edited by Illuminati

16M Streams is amazing.. is Amazon Music really that big????

Or are they pulling a Tidal with em counting snippets plays?

16M streams is amazing for an Amazon exclusive so I don’t get the shade from liddos in this thread :rip: 

how could someone buy the song? I thought it was just on Amazon Prime Music streaming

50 minutes ago, Remixed said:

.... :rip: 

Some things are better left un-threaded

50 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

:rip:

52 minutes ago, Hurem said:

:rip:

44 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Lmfao ?

Not the monsters acting like 16M streams for an AMAZON EXCLUSIVE with no promotion or music video is anything to drag. 

The idiocy.

I-

22 minutes ago, sober said:

That's pretty amazing for her standards

I don't get why Taylor fans try it when majority of her singles tanked Reputation era in terms of sales, streaming, and YouTube. IIRC radio dropped her singles faster than any other songs in pop radio history. Taylor's saving grace was her fanbase for album sales, but Reputation was also an under-performance compared to 1989. 

Don't even. 

Edited by Kkamjong

This Is How We Do!!!

I would be laughing if this were an all-platform release, but it’s amazon. And weren’t those haters claiming that nobody uses amazon like a month ago? :rip: 

5 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

I don't get why Taylor fans try it when majority of her singles tanked Reputation era in terms of sales, streaming, and YouTube. IIRC radio dropped her singles faster than any other songs in pop radio history. Taylor's saving grace was her fanbase for album sales, but Reputation was also an under-performance compared to 1989. 

Don't even. 

It doesnt matter who he stans he can still feel how he wants to about it ? Put the stan juice down it's not that serious :rip: Your fave sold 400 copies and no amount unnecessary and irrelevant taylor comparisons are going to change that ?

5 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

It doesnt matter who he stans he can still feel how he wants to about it ? Put the stan juice down it's not that serious :rip: Your fave sold 400 copies and no amount unnecessary and irrelevant taylor comparisons are going to change that ?

This is 2019. Streams are much more relevant. The way you guys are ignoring the 16M streams and latching onto the sales when it wasn't even available on iTunes is ridiculous. Your parents failed at getting you an education I guess :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.