• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• levi_valvi

• Mark Rih

• Bxtch

• mokitsu

I kinda love how repetitive the chorus of Ruin My Life is? I feel like she's drilling her way into my skull (in the best way possible)

Sin Pijama :heart2: Latina leyendas snapped 

Edited by Beyonnaise

• ATRL Moderator

Interesting April choice.  Will we see their other title track?

On 12/18/2018 at 11:33 PM, Bxtch said:

Nnnn I can relate :mandown: him and Mikolas were my 2 male faves this year.

I didn't really like RML on first listen, but it grew on me after some plays :jamming: she looks stunning in the video 

she really served, though i feel kinda bad that she spent that budget on a flop, those looks deserve a billion-viewed smash

20 hours ago, collin said:

Raye, Carly, Julia, Tove :clap3: Loving the underrated pop girl love.

aahhh stan, i'm kinda trying to include some smaller artists too, hopefully that'll give them a highly needed extra stream

9 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

RML is good but we both know miss Larsson can do better

Dance You BOP :clap3:

just saw you included them both too! the hirls need to be reminded of how sweden served this year, we're doing our part

2 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I kinda love how repetitive the chorus of Ruin My Life is? I feel like she's drilling her way into my skull (in the best way possible)

Sin Pijama :heart2: Latina leyendas snapped 

very true about RML, i feel like repetitive choruses are so often categorized as lazy, boring and bad writing, but making a repetitive chorus that works is kinda an art... she lowkey did that

14 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Interesting April choice.  Will we see their other title track?

maybe so! stay tuned :mandown: 

Sis! It's been a long time! Benjamin is an excellent performer :gaycat3: and Dance You Off is just amazing. Ruin My Life is a grower and I love Sin Pijama!

I LOVE kylie but i hate her for making this album... this song is amazing though, it's what the whole album should have been like. also that spoken bridge whew

L2XDK04.jpg

Ina released a great EP but i didn't get much attention so I wanted it to be represented here. This is my favorite song off of the EP but they're all great

EfcOMRH.jpg

yeah Robyn is SO fomorated and pitchfork'd but i just can't deny that this is excellence... it's so lush ugh who gave her the right

yyTJSIY.jpg

Loona are kinda fads of 2017 (though fads with timeless bops like New and Eclipse which I still use almost daily, most fads can't relate)

Their EP was a major let down for me but this one song is amazing

mjNGrnq.jpg

Always found Gaga annoying and fake (sorry if this is flamebait'd?) but I always had respect for the way she could churn out clever pop songs. However, I hadn't seen that from her for YEARS so i figured that was over.... but this song gave me that old gaga teas

dIRf2Sh.jpg

14 minutes ago, touch said:

Sis! It's been a long time! Benjamin is an excellent performer :gaycat3: and Dance You Off is just amazing. Ruin My Life is a grower and I love Sin Pijama!

uhm i can't tell if you mean i havn't updated in a while or if we know each other from somewhere and you're saying hi

DtJto31V4AAiMw2.jpg

11 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

uhm i can't tell if you mean i havn't updated in a while or if we know each other from somewhere and you're saying hi

DtJto31V4AAiMw2.jpg

Hmmmm from the Ariana base I think? :dancehall:

8 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Lady... Gaga?

DtJto31V4AAiMw2.jpg

@Thickorita thoughts?

i warned you'll about fads being allowed

DtJto31V4AAiMw2.jpg

5 minutes ago, touch said:

Hmmmm from the Ariana base I think? :dancehall:

oh okay, well nice to see you!

I'll have some ariana on my list but she'll be in the top half... stay tuned

DtJto31V4AAiMw2.jpg

17 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Lady... Gaga?

DtJto31V4AAiMw2.jpg

@Thickorita thoughts?

i've been mentally preparing to read this for a few days because even though we luv our sister @levi_valvi (matching tattoos and all), she has some mutated taste buds

DtJto31V4AAiMw2.jpg

10 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

i've been mentally preparing to read this for a few days because even though we luv our sister @levi_valvi (matching tattoos and all), she has some mutated taste buds

DtJto31V4AAiMw2.jpg

WoEoaFB.png

I actually love the full LOONA EP :jonny: that's one of my faves :heart2: 

Not really a Gaga fan, but HBD is kinda that bop

DtJto31V4AAiMw2.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.