• ATRL Moderator

Emotion, Overtime, Friends :clap3: 
the LSD project has really grown on me and I hope they put out an album 
tea on party for one. a bop

it's nice to see party for one on the best of section :alexz3:

thunderclouds is such a bop

LSD was kinda a slayful combo tbh

Party For One issa bop :beatfreak:

You're the second one who put the song into the list (I'm the first one) :mandown:

Party For One was disappointing for me, but I’m still here for her album 

• ATRL Moderator

Party for One is cute but yeah.... like I have a feeling her label just decided "youre gonna make an emotion b-side a single again!" and she didnt want to. 

la vie en rose kinda brilliant cause it constantly threatens to go full on drop/tropical house but never actually does and that's absolutely the way to go

haven't liked anything from imfact since lollipop but nanana is def better than their usual output

Friends is ****ING BOP. OMG. It was supposed to be a hit. Why are people sleeping on her? :biblio: 

oh wow the Party For One stanning, LOVES it

On 12/13/2018 at 9:36 PM, FancyMoonlight said:

oh wow, i need to get into jessie but otherwise, the taste and the aesthetics whew, user @levi_valvi is an artiste :jonny5:

hihi thanks xo

7 hours ago, Vilppu said:

la vie en rose kinda brilliant cause it constantly threatens to go full on drop/tropical house but never actually does and that's absolutely the way to go

haven't liked anything from imfact since lollipop but nanana is def better than their usual output

yeah the way it plays with your expectations is honestly so well done, hope they'll do more songs like this

5 hours ago, prézli said:

Friends is ****ING BOP. OMG. It was supposed to be a hit. Why are people sleeping on her? :biblio: 

it really is! i'm so mad even the UK didn't care for it :biblio:

Edited by levi_valvi

Thunderclouds and Emotion :clap3: :clap3:

Party For One is cute but aged like milk. CTTF >>

Haven't heard/don't remember the rest.

levi_valvi

Okay I'm back, i know i said i would do them yesterday but i went out so... anyways

First one is Dagny, giving us the same 80's baseline we've heard SO many times already but i'm a dumb gay who keeps getting fooled by the same easy tricks so. Also Dagny is scandinavian so I kinda have to stan 

5Y9TW6r.jpg

Latin America have been serving SO many bops this year, I really feel like they're so far ahead when it comes to making sultry catchy sings (which this song is the perfect example of), the west could never. Unfortunately, I'll only have this one spanish song on my list (I really wanted Cuando Tú Quieras by J Balvin too but couldn't find the room).

dDaiM2b.jpg

Yeah Julia is starting to be really useless but this song is still really catchy and deserved better xo

BN1mLVI.jpg

While I do think Sigrid is very overrated (she's being pushed so hard here and she's kinda being label as "real pop" (you know, the type of pop that those p4k'd people use as a guilty pleasure) which i HATE! i live for big pop productions by barbie'd girls and i hate when that certain crowd look down upon it) this is a bop and my faverite release from her this year (Sucker Punch is very cute too)

LMqXW7U.jpg

This song is so simple but SO me (PS listen to Next To Me by Marlene (it's from 2017 so i can't use it here))

1C7297N.jpg

Edited by levi_valvi

used to you and jump are cute bops :clap3: 

sin pijama...it came on the club a few days ago and i was acting so extra to it a few straighties started kii'ing at me :'( still a banger

sigrid is useless

Sin Pijama :clap3: Becky G keeps giving us spanish bops 

High Five is cute, but I don't think she'll ever top Strangers :'( 

SP, a classic :clap3:

I agree about Julia, she is useless but Jump is good, deserved to be a minor hit

oh wow the Sin Pijama love

okay so i'll do the next 5 now. today's update ended up being very scandinavian

First is Tove Stryke, who (despite being the inferior Tove) has delivered several quality sings this year. Saw her when she was warming up for Tit and she was amazing, i was the only one knowing the songs (some girl actually asked me who the artist was and how i knew the songs :rip: ) but it was still great.

KjJSGEi.jpg

April kinda made me a stan this year. Their songs are SO catchy and this one punches so hard (kinda reminds me of the La Vie en Rose pre-chorus punching), I've been so addicted to it and still use a lot

gWrEiCp.jpg

Benjamin made me feel a thing or two at the eurovision. The hip thrusts :jonny2:

Song is amazing too and was done SO dirty by the GP at the voting + it still sounds super fresh which is something we can't exactly say for the winning song (the chicken mess) so king kinda won in the end

nPJQeof.jpg

found this song on some deep house playlist curated by Godify, used it all summer. It's by some european DJ/producer who we don't know but give it a stream anyways

EK06k5h.jpg

Kinda mad at people trashing this excellence for having a repetitive chorus, like, as if y'all don't stan for songs with dumb choruses all the time. cause yeah, this is such a well produced song, it really deserves better

Fzgx8tB.jpg

Benjamin made me feel a thing or two at the eurovision. The hip thrusts 

Nnnn I can relate :mandown: him and Mikolas were my 2 male faves this year.

I didn't really like RML on first listen, but it grew on me after some plays :jamming: she looks stunning in the video 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.