• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• levi_valvi

• Mark Rih

• Bxtch

• mokitsu

So yeah, first year doing this, I wanna have a soft start so just doing 50 songs hihi.

It’ll be almost exclusively pop cause I’m that type of sissy - k-pop and local European acts are guaranteed to occur.

My general motto in life is “no fads allowed” but for this list I’ll make an exception – if a fad serves excellence I won’t let my bias get in the way of giving it its proper credit (so yes liddos can stay tuned too xx)

I’ll probably start tomorrow or so, just need to get my list in order

Oh and I plan to use paintings from the 19th and 20th century (aka European excellence) for my imagery (a desperate attempt to compensate for my songs being trashy bops that would never make the lists of music connoisseurs’)

5 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

Oh and I plan to use paintings from the 19th and 20th century (aka European excellence) for my imagery (a desperate attempt to compensate for my songs being trashy bops that would never make the lists of music connoisseurs’)

:skull: perched

whew we love a conceptual artist, perched to see the european excellence and discover new bops

Jfjdjdjd can't believe I just saw a Scharff's painting on ATRL ?

Nice concept btw

Your taste is amazing, so excited to hear some new bops x

So I got bored and impatient and wanted to give the audience a taste of what they can expect.

so yeah, there's the first 5 songs of my top 50 xx

overtime :jonny5: one of my favorites this year, she came back hard

11 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

overtime :jonny5: one of my favorites this year, she came back hard

she really did what she had to do! now we just need her to serve a full album like that 

Whew, we love a trip to the museum. :heart2:

Heaven/Hell starting things off :smitten: Not one of my Love Is Dead highlights but it's great. Also love the new version they released last month.

9 hours ago, Thickorita said:

the thickorita influence already showing

5a0zSBg.jpg

yeah it's kinda shameless

but facts are facts and good music is good music, it's out of my hands

5a0zSBg.jpg

10 hours ago, Remmy said:

Whew, we love a trip to the museum. :heart2:

Heaven/Hell starting things off :smitten: Not one of my Love Is Dead highlights but it's great. Also love the new version they released last month.

I actually didn't like Love Is Dead that much :sorry: 

I loved their two previous albums i was super excited for this one but yeah, i don't use many of the song. I really like them though so i wanted to have them represented

9 hours ago, Miguel! said:

Loving the aesthetics :smitten: From these, I really like Heaven/Hell and Emotion!

thanks! :date: 

14 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

So yeah, first year doing this, I wanna have a soft start so just doing 50 songs hihi.

It’ll be almost exclusively pop cause I’m that type of sissy - k-pop and local European acts are guaranteed to occur.

My general motto in life is “no fads allowed” but for this list I’ll make an exception – if a fad serves excellence I won’t let my bias get in the way of giving it its proper credit (so yes liddos can stay tuned too xx)

I’ll probably start tomorrow or so, just need to get my list in order

:lmao:

Already a great start with Talent S :clap3:

Overtime :alexz: I hope she wouldn't wait too long for next album release, since this is flawless

Raye's Friends vid > song tbh :eli:  

• ATRL Moderator

Overtime is better than everything on Glasshouse.  Why? 

Not a fan of these but perched for the next batch

omg overtime is such a bop and freaking amazing :jamming: 
just listened to show you for the first time and its pretty good :eek: 
the chorus!

On 12/12/2018 at 11:22 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Overtime :alexz: I hope she wouldn't wait too long for next album release, since this is flawless

Raye's Friends vid > song tbh :eli:

On 12/12/2018 at 3:43 PM, madonnas said:

Overtime is better than everything on Glasshouse.  Why? 

10 hours ago, thecptz said:

omg overtime is such a bop and freaking amazing :jamming: 
just listened to show you for the first time and its pretty good :eek: 
the chorus!

the Overtime stanning, whew did not expect

but we love an audience who serve taste! :beatfreak:

On 12/11/2018 at 2:33 PM, levi_valvi said:

if a fad serves excellence I won’t let my bias get in the way of giving it its proper credit (so yes liddos can stay tuned too xx)

Looks like my type of best of

Good luck fellow newbie! :date2:

Okay so lemme do some quick writeups, it won't look nice but whatever, feels kinda empty not saying anything about the songs, so yeah.

Also, I think I've decided to do 5 songs every other day

So, this is just a great house track and I LUV house music so xx

1ynGnyT.jpg

The PUNCHING in the pre-chorus, I have no choice but to stan. At first I didn't care much for the anti-drop'd chorus but now I'm addicted.

DCknPLJ.jpgd

I'm kinda confused, cause when these 40 year olds are releasing on their own/with others they are SO washed up... but together they kinda make magic? I've kinda loved all their songs so far but this is my favorite

Mdbo1Gh.jpg

Are we mad Carly served us what sounds like an Emotion reject after waiting for years? oh absolutely! Did she deserve to have all the f*ggot swiching on her? No ma'am! This song is cute and there's no reason for the gays not to use it

jFOSWdy.jpg

This drop sounds kinda straight out of 2016 but uhm, it's kinda one of the greatest drops of all time (I'm sure there a European who helped make it, it's the only way to make it make sense). So yeah, trashy but WOOO we use!

ISQ5JEG.jpg

oh wow, i need to get into jessie but otherwise, the taste and the aesthetics whew, user @levi_valvi is an artiste :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.