H100: GLY 7x #1, Happier #3, WM #9, HP #11, Money #13

Renan90

6 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Plus, come on, Dear John, is one of the most popular phrases in the world.

so Sean and Pete are pretty popular names :cm:

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Jude

• Sinister

Ahhhh love reading the fumes here. Keep it coming, obsessed Ariana haters. :heart2:

Sadly not all ATRLer are excited for Ariana getting her 1st #1 when she totally deserve it. This is also the start of the resurgence of pop,  I can feel it. :duca:

And not the name dropping being the excuse now. Like if that's the only reason why tu,n is smashing and breaking female streaming record then it could have happened to Barbie Dreams too but no, it only created a small buzz and people stopped caring about it after few days of release. Didn't even chart in the top 15 of h100. :skull:

Y'all are just running out of excuses. Take the L and move on. Ariana is dominating the streaming format at the moment and you just need to put up with that. :heart2:

I'm not even going to bother to read anymore those fumes. But keep em coming. Just make sure you check your BP, many people die from stroke. 

OT: Ariana, the queen of streaming is finally getting her first #1 and the Obsessed Ariana haters are fuming. Ahhhh.....  :clap3:

Edited by Jude

Just now, Zaynsus said:

They keep seethin and seethin and seethin and seethiiiiin

But Ari's gonna keep, keep on winnin

:jamming:

:clap3:

6 hours ago, Isaiah said:

I'm sorry but I find it extremely funny and ironic that this fandom is pulling tweets as a receipt as to how the song is good etc yet this is the exact same fanbase that had meltdowns saying the industry is RUINED when rap songs with memes attached to them go #1. :angelo:

The "rain drop drop top" meme, black Beatles mannequin challenge, the "Kiki do you love me" etc were all lashed by pop Stans on atrl (mostly arianators), who said these songs were jokes and that the tweets were not indicative of true consumption or liking for the song :zzz:

Next time bring the receipts or stay mute

9kNoVeL.gif

Just keep fuming and fuming and fuming. And oh, I'm not even... going to bother to read it... 

Just keep fuming and fuming and fuming. And oh, I'm not even... going to bother to read it... Oooh yeah!!! 

OT: and not breathin also slaying alongside with tu,n. The OAHs must be having a 180/120 BP now. Please check for them. :dancehall:

The OAH still cant admit that THEY LOST? The better the sooner they realise it :bibliahh:

thank u, next benefits from all of the reasons people have mentioned. and that’s perfectly fine, in fact that’s kinda pop culture at its best. this is a huge career moment for her that imo secures her longevity going forward. and moments like this always tend to blend personality and music at the same time.

- relatable, empowering song that is also catchy

- her personality shines through: providing authenticity, a bit of edge, and something more exciting than the average pop song 

- a release strategy that is different for her, while still tying in her personal life (right before SNL, initially reported by TMZ), while still being smart. she had iTunes banners, Spotify playlists, an Ellen performance etc. Scooter worked every possible angle here and because people truly connect to the song, it worked.

- and of course the connection to the events in her private life that were widely on display

I am not sure why Ariana stans want to claim one or the other, when in reality it shows that people truly appreciate the music AND her as  star. not everyone can achieve that, and her years of hard work allowed her to reach that threshold.

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

The OAH still cant admit that THEY LOST? The better the sooner they realise it :bibliahh:

It's fascinating tbh. And they really do believe what they're saying :jonny:

12 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Which is my issue,

she should have just done the song and not mentioned what ex taught her what, that’s private life **** that should be left private, 

the song would have done fine (%but not a #1 debut) and it would stand on its own without the name dropping, which was used to promote the record,

and nobody deserves to be immortalized as ****ty on a #1 record, for any reason,

Give it a rest. You are the only person who has shown any frustration to her name dropping ppl

She spoke well of the deceased and her exes approved of the song...so what's the point of throwing tantrums

Did you buy the song? Be useful

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

Give it a rest. You are the only person who has shown any frustration to her name dropping ppl

She spoke well of the deceased and her exes approved of the song...so what's the point of throwing tantrums

Did you buy the song? Be useful

Drag it

OT: Ariana, ha 1st #1 is making them fume. :jonny5:

QueenofCopyPaste

Chances of Happier peaking at #2 are getting high. 

:duca:

3 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Not like the exes can ever have second thoughts in weeks or years to come..

Then her exes should've known better before giving Ariana permission/giving her free reign over this. If they regret doing this anytime now they only have themselves to blame, because they should not have been this quick to accept the song having their names on it since that, as you said, it may affect their childen etc.

They were inconsequential but what's done it's done

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

4 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Then her exes should've known better before giving Ariana permission/giving her free reign over this. If they regret doing this anytime now they only have themselves to blame, because they should not have been this quick to accept the song having their names on it since that, as you said, it may affect their childen etc.

They were inconsequential but what's done it's done

Drag it.

OT: Imagine a second week at #1 for Ari, ahhh... :clap3:

2 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

What happens when in the years to come, Ricks kids get bullied for their dad being called ****ty on a #1 record,

and dont tell tell me it won’t happen cause kids get bullied for s lot less.

:skull: yeah they are gonna bully them because their dad was name dropped by Ariana Grande in a song before they were even born

you must be really dumb 

Edited by XXXO

19 minutes ago, YR. said:

THE SEETHING AND IT'S STILL FRIDAY :lmao: SUFFER!

IKR. :deadbanana4:

Can't wait for the fumes on Monday. :duca:

Just now, Jude said:

IKR. :deadbanana4:

Can't wait for the fumes on Monday. :duca:

You only seem to be enjoying other people's "fumes" instead of celebrating your fave's feat. A pretty annoying trait

Just now, Marco_g2 said:

You only seem to be enjoying other people's "fumes" instead of celebrating your fave's feat. A pretty annoying trait

So? Better than being a hater.  :)

OT: Keep them haters fume, Ari. :clap3:

2 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

What happens when in the years to come, Ricks kids get bullied for their dad being called ****ty on a #1 record,

and dont tell tell me it won’t happen cause kids get bullied for s lot less.

Are you 11? Get a life .

45 minutes ago, YR. said:

THE SEETHING AND IT'S STILL FRIDAY :lmao: SUFFER!

louder for the back :cm:

SUFFER

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.