H100: GLY 7x #1, Happier #3, WM #9, HP #11, Money #13

Renan90

2 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

@Thuggin

Ariana is not slowing down in streaming

She can hold the #1 with 7 days of tracking

Yeah she's a lot more stable than I expected. Radio is dropping God Is A Woman in favor of Thank U Next now so I wouldn't be surprised if she gets multiple weeks at #1. XXXtentacion is coming next week though, so we'll see.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Jude

• Sinister

I have a bad feeling that "Mo Bamba" is going to go #1 in the next couple of weeks and stay there for months...

breathin is going to enter the top 20 or even top 15 next week, isn't it?

#8 US iTunes

#29 US Spotify

#35 US AM

#13 Radio

:jonny5:

25 minutes ago, Jude said:

breathin is going to enter the top 20 or even top 15 next week, isn't it?

#8 US iTunes

#29 US Spotify

#35 US AM

#13 Radio

:jonny5:

Scooter should send some extra checks to radio and secure an Ariana double up in the top 10 

9kNoVeL.gif

Ariana is in charge of the girls...

I just need this new album to have substance because she has the other elements but it lacks in that area.

ariana putting the girls on notice... 

hopefully without me and mo bamba get a week or 2 in down the line :celestial3:

QueenofCopyPaste

Happier, Without Me, Mo Bamba can all get blocked Please :-*

Billboard is predicting 50 million streams. :eek: #1 was already guaranteed but she's gonna have a big lead. "Only going #1 because the #1 is weak" cancelled! Now we just wait for the official announcement.

QueenofCopyPaste

It will be more than 60k and 50 million streams

Billboard is always conservative 

20 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Billboard is predicting 50 million streams. :eek: #1 was already guaranteed but she's gonna have a big lead. "Only going #1 because the #1 is weak" cancelled! Now we just wait for the official announcement.

I mean yeah 50 million isn't impossible. But very surprising that Billboard is saying over 50 million as they usually are super conservative

45 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

hopefully without me and mo bamba get a week or 2 in down the line :celestial3:

Mo Bamba would be my favorite Christmas #1

54 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

I mean yeah 50 million isn't impossible. But very surprising that Billboard is saying over 50 million as they usually are super conservative

they kinda must be counting all the unoffcial yutube uploads of the Ellen performance (they amount to like 5M views)

Do you know if ellentube counts too? it sounds dumb to ask but like it's the only place the performance is uploaded officially so i'm sure there's a least a couple mil views there

well she didn't really need effort because the events that she is discussing are so huge and all over the news so recently; everyone wanted to see how she would respond

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

No she’s going #1 because she sold out her personal life and relationships. She made sure through social media we knew every step of her ongoing issues, and then sold it as a song,

and bookmark me, it Will start a terrible trend in pop music,

Um... isn't that what music is supposed to do, reflect on ones life? It's been going on for the longest time, see Beyonce's marriage problems and Taylor's dating streak. Many more examples way before that. It's not a trend

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

No she’s going #1 because she sold out her personal life and relationships. She made sure through social media we knew every step of her ongoing issues, and then sold it as a song,

and bookmark me, it Will start a terrible trend in pop music,

where have you been the last 30 years?

Edited by Mr.Fenty

2 hours ago, Miguel! said:

Hopefully TU,N goes #1 this week and Happier the next :jonny5: 

This I hope 'Happier' doesn't get blocked 

'Lucid Dreams' getting blocked by GLY still has me pressed.

15 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

well she didn't really need effort because the events that she is discussing are so huge and all over the news so recently; everyone wanted to see how she would respond

This. All the arianators screaming “no promo necessary” are literally delusional. 

I mean this in the least offensive way possible but releasing a song about your love life right after a high-profile engagement being called off and your famous ex-boyfriend literally DYING is enough promo in itself since it has the whole world engaged/watching.

8 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Did Taylor mention specific people in LWYMMD?

no.

we have over five decades of music to Top the hot 100 that managed to sing about personal ups and downs and didn’t need to bring the real people into the song to deliver the emotion.

its no bette than the rap diss songs aiming to out and do in others and profit off their names,

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read. What's the difference if she mentioned names or not. You think mentioning their names turned this into such a massive song that's proven to be incredibly stable? LOL.

Anyway will make sure to @ you when this hits number 1. I recommend a low sodium diet this weekend.

yeah it's a good song, but its being good is not the reason for all the attention and commotion

why ChartsFan is trying to act like songs such as Cry Me A River never happened?

5 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Exactly.

had the song just come out and sung shout her experiences and not mentioned known names and life stories, it would have acted like any other good recent pop song,  

nobody woule know who is was singing about except for maybe die hard Stans.

ans as I said all along, my main issue is with the potential of whst this will lead to. Even more cases like this in order to try snd debut high.

Their HER life stories she has a right to sing about. :skull:

8 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Exactly.

had the song just come out and sung shout her experiences and not mentioned known names and life stories, it would have acted like any other good recent pop song,  

nobody woule know who is was singing about except for maybe die hard Stans.

The difference here is that she's not shaming or making the names she's dropped look bad, it's a song about positivity and she even sent the song to the exes for their approval. This is a self-empowerment anthem not a harsh diss track. 

+ music is art and there's nothing wrong with sharing your life story, it's what makes it so special. Let us not act like that's not common in pop. 

46 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

This. All the arianators screaming “no promo necessary” are literally delusional. 

I mean this in the least offensive way possible but releasing a song about your love life right after a high-profile engagement being called off and your famous ex-boyfriend literally DYING is enough promo in itself since it has the whole world engaged/watching.

Pretty much this. Her entire life has been promo for this song. There’s obviously a reason why they rush released it in the middle of an era :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.