• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoveLiveMusic

• Cockney Cupcake

• Mediabase

• blackbeatxx

Can't wait for Taylor to come with that 300 million gross next tour!

Bey could easily jump to #2 if she decides to do another European and NA leg of the Formation World Tour. Would be amazing too, to be honest.

Local Beyoncé winning yet again!

I hope Beyoncé snatches Madonna. :cm: 

If only Formation 2.0 was real. 

Apparantely Adele's australia shows have already sold 650k tickets, that should translate to almost 60 million dollars :jonny: and then there's the three NZ shows and ofc the 4 sold out wembley stadium ones. 

Could we see 100 million dollars from the 2017 leg of Adele's tour? And a total of 260-270 million $ if so..

Edited by blackbeatxx

Gaga having the sixth biggest female tour of all time :clap3: 

1 minute ago, blackbeatxx said:

Apparantely Adele's australia shows have already sold 650k tickets, that should translate to almost 60 million dollars :jonny: and then there's the three NZ shows and ofc the 4 sold out wembley stadium ones. 

Could we see 100 million dollars from the 2017 leg of Adele's tour? And a total of 260-270 million $ if so..

And she is humble by charging half price, if she charges like Katy, she would get 100+ million dollars from Australia alone.

1 minute ago, katykater said:

And she is humble by charging half price, if she charges like Katy, she would get 100+ million dollars from Australia alone.

:jonny: wtf

1 minute ago, blackbeatxx said:

:jonny: wtf

Katy got 50 million dollar from 350k tickets. 650k tickets and Adele having older fans with jobs and more money, would bump her over 100 million.

15 hours ago, blackbeatxx said:

European leg:

710k tickets

390m population

Oceania leg:

800k tickets 

29m population

:rip:  x 1000000

On 25.01.2017 г. at 10:25 AM, istan4badgalriri said:

Beyoncé was irrelevant until 2013? :alexz2: 

Rihanna would be on that list if she did 150-200 shows during DWT like Katy & Gaga (and Bey in 2013).

don't compare Gaga's 220M tour that started 8 months after her FIRST number 1 hit, to Rihanna's tour 8-10 years into her career :alexz3:  

Gaga's second tour grossed almost 200M with 85 dates.  would be 200-220M+ with 100-110 dates. 

Edited by Mariano

4 minutes ago, Mariano said:

don't compare Gaga's 220M tour that started 8 months after her FIRST number 1 hit, to Rihanna's tour 8-10 years into her career :alexz3:  

Gaga's second tour grossed almost 200M with 85 dates.  would be 200-220M+ with 100-110 dates. 

and her third tour grossed $80M with 79 dates... damn, what happened? :dancehall: 

I wasn't even shading gaga or katy or bey though.

On 25/1/2017 at 4:12 PM, Mystic Boy said:

Only TRUE female forces in this list, touring is the best way to measure relevancy and success :alexz2:

I must agree.

19 hours ago, Unbreakable Smile said:

Can't wait for Taylor to come with that 300 million gross next tour!

Yeah. When she's not too picky and lazy to visit more countries in Asia and South America

She had chance to reach 300mil with 1989 Tour, but she stopped the tour for accompanying her mom, didnt she?

6 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

Yeah. When she's not too picky and lazy to visit more countries in Asia and South America

She had chance to reach 300mil with 1989 Tour, but she stopped the tour for accompanying her mom, didnt she?

idk why she stopped it but i hope she does more European and Central/South American dates even if she has to dial back production a bit. 

Or create part 2 of the leg where you have a totally different stage, like Adele will do.

The #'s for Formation are INSANE considering the amount of shows she did.

On January 28, 2017 at 4:33 PM, Martyr Of Fame said:

I hope Beyoncé snatches Madonna. :cm: 

If only Formation 2.0 was real. 

She needs to be able to do WW

Beyoncé's next tour will shatter your faves' hopes and dreams. BEY ready. :fan:

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder where the newest Superbowl act will land with her next tour?

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

I wonder where the newest Superbowl act will land with her next tour?

On 1/31/2017 at 1:48 PM, king_queen said:

Beyoncé's next tour will shatter your faves' hopes and dreams. BEY ready. :fan:

I'm so ready 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.